Ninety Eight

Meek

"Why the fuck did you answer the phone?!" I shout at Omelly.

"Nicki would of had Cookie call me and get the information anyways nigga! Besides she is Nicki M. She was gone find out!"

"Nigga she ain't had to know shit. We gotta handle Jamel ass on our owns and I don't need Nicki out here in this shit!"

"Neither do I on Cookie but how you gone try and hide that he plans on killing her and the baby tonight Meek?!"

"By killing his ass first." I say dialing Nicki.

"MEEK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?!" She yells jumping down my throat immediately.

"Nicki don't bring yo' ass down here! I don't need you anywhere near here"

"MEEK WE JUST HAD A TALK ABOUT YOU BEING HERE! ARE YOU TRYING TO COMMIT DAMN NEAR SUICIDE?!"

"No but yo ass is if you show up! Nicki Jamel is after you and the baby. Jade stupid ass was right, I need you to stay put!"

"Rihmeek if I stay in that house it wouldn't be good"

"Listen get your crew together and go to my warehouse. Atleast that way y'all can be locked and loaded" I say.

"Fine but Meek don't let them niggas win. I want them dead"

"Me too now do what I said" I say hanging up.

"Meek Jade right there" Tak says. I nod.

"Pull up on them niggas" I say to him. Chino and Beetle follow behind him with Travis.

"What I can't seem to figure out is how Jamel can't figure out that Nicki will straight murder his ass" Omelly says. "I mean you can but Nicki is like got damn human slayer" he says.

"I'll turn into Freddy on his ass if he even is in a ten mile radius of Nic"

Leaning down in our seats as we hear gunshots the chasers get in the car and I speed off.

"Yo y'all ain't shoot Jade?! Moms would kill us if we shot her" Omelly says.

"Jade deserves to get shot at. If Nicki ain't do the job that certainly did. Throw some fire in her ass" I say.

"Jamel isn't even in this part of the city"

"Where is he at then?!"

"Our city" Chino says.

"Fuck!" I yell hitting the steering wheel.

Nicki

"Meek better be careful" I say pacing back and forth.

"Nicki stop stressing and sit down please?" Cookie says. "You think I'm not worried when Omelly is out there too?!"

"Both of y'all need to chill" Cas says. "They alright and so are y'all. Besides we here and we got y'all" She says.

"Hearing sirens and seeing flashing lights I just knew it was the police. In that instant my heart was about to fall to my ass and I was anxious.

"Yo that's Stormy" JoJo says. Opening the door Stormy walks in.

"Nicki your house was broken into and your warehouse is about to be next. Jamel and some of his crew are out looking for Meek and are trying to get to you"

"Stormy Meek isn't even near here" I say.

"I know. But so much is happening so fast. There was a shooting that I'm 100% positive he was involved in. His cousin Jade was shot in the midst of it"

"No one else was shot?" I ask.

"Well some of Jamel crew" she says.

"Wait you mean to tell me that Jamel is looking for Meek and Meek is looking for Jamel?" GiGi asks. "Cause that's some stupid shit, if they both looking for eachother it ain't hard for them to find eachother"

"Yeah except Jamel doesn't want to be found" Rico says, "pussy nigga"

"My question is why is he after Nicki and the baby and not Meek directly? I mean you would think he had sense enough to leave her alone after all the shit he witnessed"

"Jamel is a dumbfuck with no balls" I say.

"Oh is that right?" We hear.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Stormy yells as the crew grabs their guns.

"Shit the fuck up. Ain't nobody putting they got damn hands up. I got balls to track yo ass down and fuck you up" he says. I start laughing. "Bitch you stay laughing. What's so fucking funny?!"

"You! Fucking dumbass goofy looking motherfucker! Dick that gone bad short penis ass nigga. You can't even touch me!" I yell.

"I don't need to. One good shot to your head will do" he says. I continue laughing.

"Jamel nobody scared of you. Me and Meek are damn sure not scared of you! You don't know how to shoot other wise you'd be running this shit!" I yell.

"See that's what you think! I been running this shit. I had to cut Blaze and Ronnie out of the picture. Then Irv and Meek ass got involved and then you! But you! Bitch you caused hell to raise. Your dumb ass ex Deuce and his silly ass cousin Dash thought they were doing some shit and fucked up a lot of niggas money trains"

"Jamel... fuck you" I say and smirk in spite of him. He glares and before he can pull his trigger Meek and the chasers walk in shooting at him.

"Get them out of here!!" I hear him yell. Suddenly being pushed out my seat and out the door.

"We gotta get you out of here" Stormy says helping me into her car. Pulling off I try to feel around for my phone but I didn't have it.

"Fuck!" She yells and I look out the rear view mirror seeing bright headlights coming towards the car.

"Stormy! MOVE THE DAMN CAR OUT OF THE WAY!" I yell.

"I CANT IM BLOCKED!" Feeling the baby moving around I get nauseous.

"Hearing her phone ring I pick up knowing it was Meek.

"Baby you good?" He asks.

"No" I answer about to cry. "Meek something is wrong" I say. "I don't feel right" I say as Stormy honks her horn continuously.

"The fuck is going on? Where are y'all?"

"MEEK THATS THEM! HE ABOUT TO HIT THE CAR!" We hear in the phone before shuffled noises are heard. My body is then jerked to the side and I'm knocked out.

Meek

Rushing to the car I see Nicki out cold and Picks forehead covered with blood lines. Omelly has tried to get to Jamel before me but he managed to get away yet again somehow. If anything he was more worried about the police catching his ass. Helping Nicki out the car I put her in mines.

"Stay here with Stormy, report Jamel ass to the ambulance. Say it was a hit and run" I says he nods. I just prayed Nicki was okay.

Shae 💰