Eighteen

September 29, 2013

Meek

It's been a month and a few days since we hit all the spots of Jamel and Diamond and they crew.

"They asses scared" Nicki says laughing. "Fucked up they whole life" she says. I chuckle at her being happy 'bout the shit. I think she was more happy because she had Rocko home now.

"Meek what you want to eat?" She asks coming over to me.

"Oh shit, you 'bout to cook?" I ask. She laughs.

"Yes"

"Where my fire extinguisher at?" I ask. She smacks me upside the head. I grab her and pull her into my lap. "I'm just playing" I say. She smiles. "But I don't care" I say.

"I want some lasagna " she says. "And with some good Texas toast".

"That sound good" I say. She smiles and kisses me.

"Why do I like yo crazy ass?" I ask. She shrugs laughing. She gets up going into my kitchen and Rocko follows behind her.

"Yo Rock" I say calling her. She peeks around the corner and I call her again. She comes over and lifts herself up on my couch crawling up on me. I hold her up and she keeps blinking at me licking on my fingers. "Yo mama went crazy when that bitch shot you" I say. She barks. "I know" I say. Nicki laughs.

"What are y'all talking about" she asks. I chuckle.

"You think Rock got a attitude but imma teach her how to be tough. For now on I'm daddy to you too Rock" I say making Nicki cackle in the kitchen. I get on the floor and start hitting on Rocko but she jump around trying to bite my hand and barking.

"Meek she will bite the shit outta you" Nicki says.

"Nicki if you were pissed, I know Rocko was hella pissed. She the one that took the bullet" I say. "Come on Rock, we getting that anger out. Or do you wanna take it out on Diamond?" I ask. Rocko barks a few times.

"Nicki I think she just said fuck that bitch. I'll bite her in the ass if I catch her outside" I say making Nicki laugh again.

"Meek shut upppp" she says. I chuckle and Rocko comes over to me again. I pet on her and then get up going into the kitchen.

"You really about to cook?" I ask.

"Why you so surprised?"

"Cause you ain't just start cooking before. And then you cooking for me too" I say making her giggle.

"Guess I should cook more often then, but you need some groceries up in this damn kitchen" she says. Rocko starts barking and Nicki looks towards the door. We hear someone knock and I go to see who it is.

"This ain't the couples retreat" I say letting Omelly, Cookie, GiGi, and Beetle in.

"Hey Rocko!" GiGi and Cookie say messing with her as she eats up all the attention she was getting.

"Ooh sis in the kitchen. Meek over here getting treated like a fucking king" he says making me and Nicki laugh.

"No I ain't" I say smacking Nicki ass. She just gives me a look.

"I wonder why" she says.

"Damn" Omelly says taking a seat at my table.

"We just came by cause we were going to go out to eat and wanted to see if y'all wanted to join but Nicki cooking"

"I was about to cook but this nigga gotta get some groceries. Where was y'all trying to eat at?" Nicki asks.

"Geno's" Beetle answers.