Ninety Three

Meek

"Man Nicki pregnant. I ain't bout to have her jump our cousin and something happen to my damn child"

"Well what we gone do about Jade?"

"Find her ass for one" I say. "Really need to figure out who these niggas are she been hanging round" I add. Omelly sits back in his seat scrolling through his contacts.

"Man so much shit going on out in these streets and ain't nobody liable for teams" he says. My phone then starts ringing and it's Nicki.

"What's up?" I say.

"Meek get your ass to the house!" She yells.

"Yo who you-"

"MEEK GET YOUR ASS HERE AND IM NOT PLAYING! Someone keeps banging on the got damn door and I know it ain't no friendly mothafuckas!" She yells.

"Ard" I say hanging up. Going 60 mph down a 40 street I get to the house under three minutes and see some niggas banging on the door.

"OPEN UP THE DOOR HOE! OPEN UP THE DOOR HOE!"

"YALL NIGGAS ASKING TO GET SHOT AT!?" I ask hopping out the car with O with our pistols.

"Meek my man, what's-" some nigga says while trying to walk up to me. But Omelly was right on when I was in shooting them on sight.

No niggas walking up on you all quick wanting to just say what's up. Seeing the front door open, Nicki and Cookie stood eyeing the scene.

"Call the chasers and ya crew Nic" I say. She pulls out her phone doing just that. You would think by now our neighbors would of been done called cops after hearing gun shots multiple times in the neighborhood. But then again they know if they see or hear anything and wanna be snitches they dead too.

"Put they ass in the trunk" I say to Kieran and Beetle when they arrive.

"Meek what's going on?" Nicki asks folding her arms.

"Jade been acting shady and we think she might be leading niggas on out for us" I say.

"Jade??" She questions. "Yo that's foul as fuck" she says. "Where is she?" I shrug.

"Hell if I know. But wherever she is, she might wanna stay there cause if we get her ass she dead" I say.

"Let me get Cas to find her" she says.

"Nicki I don't want you involved. And I'm serious. Let me handle this"

"Meek I love when you take over but obviously that bitch got something against me and if she wanna dish it out we can handle the shit cause I don't feed closed mouths!"

"You gone take yo crazy ass in the house and do what the fuck I just said Onika!" I yell. She looks me funny.

"Fine but if anybody else show up here I'm popping a murk" she says and goes back in the house with Cookie.

Nicki

"Like I swear a bitch can never have any peace around this damn city" I say. Cookie laughs.

"Calm down Nic. Don't upset the babies" she says. I rub my stomach. Lord knows I I lose this baby Meek would make every living soul die for eternity.

"Okay I'm calm" I say taking a deep breathe.

"So Jade is holding something against you.... must be something deep to betray her family" Cookie says.

"I don't get it to be honest Cook, like we all be good and then she gets turnt up over me and the engagement and pregnancy.... as if she didn't want any of it to happen" I say.