Author's Note

I know this book is lit, crazy and entertaining because you all want more. I am slowly but surely approaching towards the last chapter and im not sure if I want to do a follow up book or start a new omeeka book or just something new in general.

I didn't want to do anything on my page so here are some things to look out for, forward to and secrets I can't keep lol just kidding. I'm not spoiling anything for anyone of you!

Okay so for starters Picks character. She is a good person with good intentions. I know a lot of you want her to be gone but she is all for Meek and Nicki like she says. You will soon find out what the root of the problem is with her. Hint: manipulation goes a long way.

Drama....lord.... the drama that unravels at the end will have all of you like wheeeetttt?!!! The characters I put in this book are the characters for a reason. Even the ones that were just mentioned by the dumb broad Diamond or the little run ins Nicki and Meek had on the streets.

You will find out the real reason Dutch and Mack were killed. Hint: it wasn't just because of their relationship.

Bunch and Meek... they have some deep history. Deeper than Meek and Ronnie.

You will get to see why Blaze and Nicki real issues in their past relationship was and why Nessa left Meek alone in jail.

Someone will reveal why they killed Nicki's dog, Rocko.

There is a reason behind Nicki's ring and why Meek picked it.

There is also a reason why Meek and Nicki were reluctant towards eachother when they met a little.

Remember Nicki's ex Deuce? And Picks best friend Bambi? Or even Draya that Nicki scared straight? There is a lot as to why they were around. And who they are associated with.

Just some things for you guys to look forward to. As the ending comes a lot is exposed and so much drama happens that a lot of unthinkable things come out.

And can anyone believe I am at like freaking 80 chapters? How many chapters you think there will be when the book is finished? My guess is 100 or less lol I don't know but updates coming soon.

😊✌🏾