Sixty Four

April 20, 2014

Nicki

After having all that shit go down the other day Meek decided to spoil me for the day. By taking me shopping and getting my nails redone and new makeup and hair tools.

Getting to the house he helped me carry in the bags from the car and we sat them in the living room.

"What you cooking tonight?" He asks me once we're done.

"What you got a taste for?" I ask. He smirks at me. I giggle.

"Foreal Meek. Better tell me now cause I won't feel like cooking later" I say.

"Fried chicken" he says. I nod. Going into the kitchen I get everything I will need out and he turns on the tv.

"You know baby I was thinking your birthday is coming up" I say.

"Yeah. What you gone do for me?" He asks. I cackle.

"What you wanna do playboi?" I ask.

"Well last year I went to the club. I would say let's go somewhere but a nigga leave anytime soon ain't no telling what will happen while we gone" he says. I nod.

"In my opinion I say don't let this bullshit stop you from doing you at the end of the day. If they choose to start a fuck up then we just gone have to finish it and continue on doing us" I say. Hearing Meek walk towards me I feel his arms wrap around me from behind and his kisses on my neck.

"That's why I love you Nicki" he says making me giggle.

"I'm gonna go change. Can you put those in flour? They already seasoned" I say. He nods. Taking some of the bags upstairs I change into a tight fitted one piece romper gown and put on some footies. Going downstairs Meek was on the phone.

Waiting til he gets off to talk to him I see his mood change. He sits at the table while I finish frying the chicken and look for something to put with it.

"You okay?" I ask noticing he was off the phone.

"That was Esquire moms" he says. Turning my attention to him fully I walk over to him. "She didn't know Nic". Sealing my lips I just rub on his back.

"How long have you known Esquire?" I ask.

"Since I was 23. We met at a mutual friends party and he heard about me in the streets and was down to be a chaser" he says. "He always came through for me ". I understood how he was feeling.

Meek

Nicki comforts me for a while and it was good just talking to her as she cooked.

"Can only win and lose so much" she says.

"Wins and them losses turn us into bosses" I say. Nicki slightly smiles. Fixing us both a plate and pouring us something to drink. I take it and we sit across from each other at the table.

"Cookie asked me if I wanted to go with her to buy some baby stuff. Her and Omelly are really happy together" Nicki says. I chuckle.

"That nigga ready to play daddy" I say. Nicki laughs.

"I think they will make good parents. Especially Cook. Never knowing her mom that will her mission to be in her baby's life" she says.

"Mmh. Omelly just in his own world" I say.

"Would you be ready to play daddy?" She asks me. I look up at her.

"In a time like this, no" I say truthfully. She nods. "Why? You ready to be a mom?" I ask her. I actually really wanted to know what her answer would be.

"Honestly I can't wait for the day I become a mommy. But even if I tried I can't" she says.

"What you mean you can't?"

"Um..." she says then clears her throat. "I've only been pregnant once. That was with Blaze and I told you how that ended up going. After that I found out that I got pregnant again almost two years later. Not wanting anything to go bad I kept it a secret but I ended up miscarrying after four months" she says. "I just have infertility, which causes me to not fulfill a full pregnancy " she says with her head down.

"Is that why you loved Rocko so much?" I ask. She nods.

"Only baby I could carry and love as much as a human" she says. I see her wipe a tear from her face. Grabbing her hand and holding it I look at her.

"If you want to I'll make it possible " I say. She looks at me.

"What? How?"

"Shit the usual, knock yo ass up and keep that baby as healthy as can be" I say. She giggles.

"You're so crazy" she says.

"And I'm also serious. You the only woman I ever thought about having to plant a seed inside"

"Not even Nessa?"

"Nessa and me might of been serious but she wasn't ready for no baby. She left me and I didn't even know she was pregnant. She said she would of gotten rid of him had her mom not stopped her" I say. Nicki just nods.

"It's sad how people who can have kids, sometimes they don't even appreciate it" she says getting up and going upstairs. I guess she was done eating. Finishing up my food I put my plate in the sink with hers and turn the tv off going upstairs. Nicki was laying in the bed and on her phone.

"Did you just give up?" I ask. She looks at me.

"I didn't wanna try" she says and sits up crossing her legs. "After the second time I just realized it wasn't worth bringing a baby into that type of environment. And then to have it with someone I couldn't even say I loved anymore" she says.

"You would take being a mom serious" I say. She laughs.

"Yes. The world is not roses and smiles. But as a person a person coming into the world can look up to it is a parents job to make their kids lives the best" she says. Looking at Nicki I know that's what she always felt like she was missing. Is just to be loved and happy. With all that she deals with she wants a place in her heart she can say makes her happy and that's her private family.

"Meek why are you looking at me like that?" She asks . I chuckle.

"Just thinking" I say.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" She asks.

"How you'll be a good mom to our kids" I say. She laughs.

"Our kids?"

"Nicki I wasn't playing when I said you gone have my kids or that I wanna make you my baby mama. You the only one and will be the only one" I say in all honesty. She just looks at me smiling hard. "What?" I ask. She crawls onto me and kisses me deeply with passion written on her lips. Kissing her back I rub on her. She pulls away.

"Have you been trying to get me pregnant?" She asks. I laugh and she punches my arm. "Meek!" She whines.

"What? " I ask.

"That's why you stopped using the condoms?"

"That and you got a bomb ass pussy without them" I say. She laughs.

"You really want me to have your children?" She asks.

"Yes. A cute little girl that looks as beautiful as you and a son as good looking as me" I say. She smiles.

"We can try but I really don't want bad timing" she says.

"I know" I say pulling her into me. "We'll get this shit straight" I say holding her into me.

Shae 💰