Forty Six

February 10, 2014

Nicki

It's been about six weeks and I haven't talked to Meek much.

I was just leaving a boxing class when he texts me.

Hey

-hey

Wyd?

-leaving my 🥊boxing class

Oh,can you come thru?

-for?"

I want you 👅💦

-fr? 😒

Yes

I don't reply back. At a stop light I hear my phone ding. Opening it quickly I bite my lip.

 Opening it quickly I bite my lip

I shake my head and reply back. This nigga.

I can't even lie, I've been horny but I needed to get my shit together. So much shit went down trying to go into a new year I had to get my head right.

Going over to Meek's I listen to 'Love Galore'. I pop my trunk and get my pink duffle bag out and go up to open the door.

"Meek!" I yell closing the door behind me.

"In here!" He yelled from his theater room. He was in grey sweats with his shirt off and watching 'Notorious BIG'.

"Damn did that bring you over here?" He asks.

"No. I came because I wanted to. I need to shower" I say going upstairs. Putting my duffle bag on the bed I feel Meek slap my ass.

"You been working out and going to boxing classes?" He asks sitting on the bed.

"Yeah" I say running shower water.

"When you get out the shower come holla at me" he says walking out the room. I undress and step into the shower.

Meek

I put a pizza in the oven and lay up on the couch in my living room. When the pizza is done I take it out and cut it into slices.

Nicki walks into the kitchen in a large shirt and tights.

"Want some?" I offer her.

"Yeah" she says grabbing a napkin. "You have any hot sauce?"

"Hot sauce? For what?"

"My pizza. I like to eat hot sauce on it sometimes" she says looking through cabinets. She finds a bottle and shakes some on her slice.

"Weird food cravings" I say. She giggles.

"What you wanna talk to me about?" She says as we both take a seat on the couch.