Fourteen

Meek

I watch as Nicki take off her shoes and sweats. Left in her panties and tshirt I pick her up and lay her on the bed. Spreading her legs apart I get between them biting on her neck.

Kissing down her body I slide her panties off and stand up.

"Meek stop playing with me" she whines.

"I ain't gone play with you" I say sliding in after putting my condom on. Nicki pulls me down and moans in my ear. I bite my lip and do fast strokes. Hitting her walls she gets louder.

"Meeeekkk!" She screams out. Holding the sides to her thighs she moans out looking at my dick sliding in and out of her. "Shit!" She says throwing her head back. Her right hand on my chest trying to make me ease up as her left hand massages her areola and nipples. She arches her back moaning and whining.

"Fuck you tight and wet" I grunt pumping in and out harder. Nicki starts squirting and squirming away.

"Meek stoppp" she moans out.

"You want me to stop?" I ask going faster. She bites down on her lip gripping the sheets. "Answer me" I say as she struggles to answer.

"No daddy!" She whines.

"Who's is it?" I ask slapping her ass.

"Yours daddy" she yells. I lean down slowing down and kiss on her. She pulls me down and wraps her legs around me. "Mmh you fuckin' me right" she moans out and exhales a loud moan feeling me do a long stroke in her.

"You feel that right there?" I ask. Nicki's body starts shaking and I chuckle. She stays quiet and I do it more roughly.

"Yessss" she hisses out. Pulling out I watch as her cum drips out and eat her out. When I'm done I go to dispose the condom and crawl in bed next to Nicki. Pulling her to me she takes her shirt off and lays on my chest. I wrap an arm around her going back to sleep myself.

Nicki

(12: 57 p.m)

I wake up laid wrapped in the sheets next to Meek. My pussy felt sore but I felt relaxed. Tryin to get out the bed to go pee I could barely move. Even moving slow hurt.

"Meek" I say lookin' his way. I hit him on the chest. "Meek!"

"What?" He asks with his eyes still closed.

"I gotta pee but I can't get up" I say. He laughs a little.

"Better go. You ain't pissin' in my bed" he says. I laugh.

"Dumb ass" I say. I take in a deep breathe and try getting through the pain. Finally reaching the bathroom I pee. Meek walks in and smirks at me.

"You pretty ass shit. You know that?" He says. I giggle.

"Thanks Meek" finishing my business and flushing the toilet. After washing my hands I turn on the shower.

"I'm about to make a run to get something to eat. You want anything?" He asks as I'm about to get into the shower.

"I feel like eating some wings and fries"

"So wing stop?" He asks. I giggle.

"Yeah" I say.

"Ard " he says. I hear him grab his keys.

In the middle of me showering I hear my phone going off. I cut my time short and wash all the soap off me before getting out.

Looking at my notifications I see someone was breaking into my house. Shaking my head I see Diamond's dumbass. I put on some tights and a sports bra. Throwing my wet curly hair in a bun I throw a shirt on. Trying to find some shoes to put on I hear noises coming from downstairs.