Seventy

Meek

"They did what?!" Candi yells as we sat up in her living room. "Oh hell no!" She yells. "I'll be back" she says.

When she does come back she is in some black leggings, a hoodie and some Nike shoes with her hair in a ponytail. She had a small hand gun in her hand.

"Candi since when did you have a gun?"

"Nicki gave it to me for my 26th birthday" she says. "I don't use this bitch until I have to"

"Okay she can get ratchet too" Omelly says. I chuckle.

"Lets go" I say. We get into my car.

"I know it was Jamel ass to do this shit. Nicki already a fucking hot head right now. " I say.

"They keep fucking with Nicki and she will turn into a fucking beast. They only got about three strikes before they out" Candi says.

"This morning was already some shit. I don't know if the store counts but that could of been two. If not then them taking her is most definitely two."

"If Nicki is treated a certain way, say if Jamel gets out of line and thinks he is Blaze, Nicki will backfire" Candi says. "And I mean really fuck some shit up".

"We gotta go get Cas" I say pulling off.

Nicki

I was fucking tied to a chair and all I could see was pitch black. I know for a fact I heard Jamel's voice.

It was about ten niggas in where ever this damn place was. I then hear a door creek open then slam and someone touching on me.

"Nicki M you bad as fuck" Jamel says taking the blindfold off me. "You bold and you confident. But you also stupid" he says. I roll my eyes and mumble out loudly. He then holds his hand up to his ear.

"I'm sorry I didn't get that" he says. I shake my head. He then rips the tape off my lips and it burns. "What was that?" He asks smirking.

"If I was stupid then why does your retarded ass want me?" I ask smirking up. He just chuckles.

"Nicki I came to figure out you're more book smart than street. You only know the streets because of Blaze" he says.

**Flashback**

"Blaze I can't keep this at my apartment" I say giving him back the duffle bag.

"Nicki you need to" he says.

"Blaze I told you I didn't want any involvement into this!" I yell shoving it at his chest. "I already bailed you out of jail and then watched you pick up some drugs last week. When I found out you were a dope dealer I didn't have any problems with it. What was our agreement?!"

"That if I be a dope dealer then I can't drag you into it as long as you my girl" he says.

"Exactly. And you can't try and manipulate me and talk about that whole trap queen shit" I say. He chuckles.

"You know what baby. My bad. It's my fault. You're right" he says. He takes the bag and hugs me. Pulling away he gives me a kiss and holds the back of my head. When we pull away from the kiss I feel his forehead hit mine real hard and get a pain. Crying out in pain he pushes me back into the apartment and on the floor. Holding a gun up to me, he throws the bag to me roughly.

"Go hide that shit Onika and I don't wanna hear shit else. It's time you get with the shit!" He says.

**

Im pulled out of my thoughts when I feel Jamel rubbing on my legs up to my thighs. He was bent down in front of me and first thing that comes to mind is to knee him in the balls. Using all my strength in both my legs I swing them back and forward. Jamel makes an ugly face falling to the floor.