Thirteen

June 8, 2013

Nicki

The streets been hot and still staying hot. Niggas getting shit pinned on 'em. I been staying with Meek but I've been wanting to go back home. I just need some space to get my mind right.

Sending Rocko into the streets I've been missing my lil baby. But she been recording information from going around and acting like a damn stray dog.

"Hello?" I ask my security.

"You've had a breaking into your warehouse"

"Okay I'll be there " I say hanging up. Getting up I put my hair into a ponytail and throw on my new Jordan's and some sweats with a black tee.

"Where you going?" Meek asks seeing me about to leave out.

"To my warehouse. I guess Diamond tried breaking in" I say. He nods. Leaving out I get to my warehouse and see locks broken, glass shattered and dents in my garage doors. Walking inside my walls were spray painted and my pictures knocked down and ruined.

"What the fuck happened?" I ask in all irritation.

"Miss is this your warehouse?"

"Yes" I say.

"You do know you have some illegal things in here right?"

"You're not a real officer. Now fuck all the legal shit. What's illegal is someone trespassing and breaking into my shit" I say. He just nods.

"Okay calm down. We got a alert last night around 1:33 in the morning. "

"And y'all just now out here for this? It's 7 in the morning" I say.

"Listen with all the crime rates going up polices think of breaking and entering a minor situation "

"Bet if I was pure Caucasian and a black person did it then that would of made a difference. Do y'all even have an idea of who did this?" I ask.

"Not specifically but our guess is females. More than one we think because one person couldn't do all this. Also we found a women's belongings beside the wall over there" he says.

Talking to this security just irritated me. I was wanting to kick his ass just to let my anger out.

"Damn bro! They did this?" I hear Cas yell. She was walking up with the crew.

"Jojo and GiGi y'all talk to him" I say thanking the lord someone else was around now. Walking away I call Mack, Cas and Mani to talk to me.

"What's been up? I ain't heard from y'all niggas in a week. There ain't been no type of contact" I say.

"I've been with Tony" Imani says. "He's had me out in New York and I just got back"

"While you out on a honeymoon retreat did he say anything about business?!" I ask.

"Yes. He said he'll be calling you tomorrow" she says.

"And what's y'all excuses?!" I say looking between Cas and Mack.

"I gotta talk to you in private" Mack says.

"Me too" I hear Cas say.

"Imani go over there. Cas I'll talk to you in a minute" I say walking with Mack somewhere. I met Mack after meeting Rico. We go way back to my in house trappin' days.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Dutch" he says.

"This better not be some bullshit" I say.

"It's not. Believe me. You know me and Dutch been trying hard for some years on getting back on track and having our family. But she got involved with that nigga Calvin and he on some fatal attraction shit. She can't get away from the nigga. My head ain't been right. I know you got this deal going on but when that shit over what Dutch gone do if she got this nigga tracking her down. Didn't he already have a bitch on his dick?"