Note to the readers

This book is coming to an enddddd!!!!

And you can't stop me lol sorry for my humor but the book is coming to an end and the end will leave y'all so speechless! Can't even believe I wrote it but that doesn't mean I will just leave y'all hanging on threads.

My next book is what I've been planning so when I'm not updating this that means I was working on the next book. Not too sure how I want it to be fully just yet but y'all will love it.

Now on to the important message at hand I want suggestions b/c I feel y'all should have some input on what Nicki and Meek name their baby girl. I'm really considering having their daughter be a savage lmao, in all honesty.

Anyways, if you've been keeping up with this book since chapter one you will note that there is a lot of things Meek and Nicki have went through and that have been put as faded memories from their past. In their lifetimes you would karma would catch up to them and be a bitch but it ain't happening! Atleast not in this book.

Also for anyone who is reading Ride For You be prepared for what's about to happen next. If you aren't reading Ride For You then you should! It's a collab between me and another great writer on here. I have other great book suggestions for anyone interested (just inbox me).

And again thank you to the people that actually took the time out to read my book, even through the long ass chapters, and seeing that it is different and worth reading. It is very much appreciated and I'm happy to have you as a reader.

Shaeeee ❤️