Sixty

April 6, 2014

Nicki

Sitting up in my warehouse all my tv's were on different channels. I didn't feel like being home. I was with the crew when one of the channels was on the news.

"Yo turn that up" I say to Van. He turns it up and mutes the others.

"Yesterday's gang violence involved 23 people and there were signs of injury. Down by the doc station and empty lot where targets are likely to be kept. All suspects are to be African American and involved with gangster relations. Not much to go off of with that since there is not much evidence to a specific group."

Meek
--
(Yesterday)

"I don't like seeing my baby cry" I say. "Cause see when she cry that mean she hurting. And I don't like when she hurting."

It was 10 guys standing in front of me who I knew were all connected to Ronnie, Blaze and Jamel. Jamel ass is no where to be found. Scary ass nigga.

"Yo Meek it's no hard feelings. Pmon and Coon did that shit. Blaze told us to go no where near that damn dog" a nigga says.

"And who are you?" I ask.

"Drew" he says.

"Okay Drew. Did I ask for a fucking explanation?!" I ask.

"Nah" he says.

"Okay. I DIDNT THINK SO! YALL NIGGAS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME DONT GET A FUCKING CHANCE TO EXPLAIN SHIT! " I say as Omelly and Tak pour a circle of gasoline around them.

"Y'all niggas think y'all running shit when somebody give y'all a little power when you not! You ain't never gone be shit!" I yell.

"Man just shoot me already, got damn" one says. I chuckle. No hesitation I shoot him with my ak47.

"You get what you asked for cause all y'all niggas got a death wish coming" I say lighting up a blunt.

"Omelly you wanna hit this?"

"Nah I'm good"

"Aight. Y'all niggas wanna hit this?" I ask. Chuckling I throw it to the gasoline and see fire rise around them. "YOUR LITTLE LEADERS TRIED TO SHOOT AND SET US ON FIRE LAST NIGHT BUT THAT SHIT DEAD! YALL PAYING ALL US FOR WHAT THEY ASSES DID. " I say loudly.

Tak then puts the fire out and laughs.

"YALL SOME PUSSIES" he yells. We all chuckled. Them niggas liked to done pee on themselves. Going up against a wall, all us had ak47's in our hands.

"We gone play a game. Call killer escape. If y'all escape you live, if you don't then fuck it" I say. Seeing all them niggas running and trying dodge bullets I laugh. Everyone of them get popped. Seeing the guns go from left to right bullets just pop out non stop.

Once all the bodies lay there some niggas bust up into the place and it's another shoot out.

I'm so crazy right about now we ain't even run. I was ready.

---

I didn't go straight home. I went to go do something for Nicki with Omelly.