Ninety Nine

August 25, 2014

Nicki

Since having almost been in a bad situation between this war on me and Meek from Jamel, I've had to check myself into a hotel.

The hospital said me and the baby were okay and to continue to do what I'm doing. Stormy hasn't called anyone and no one has been able to reach her. Everyone on the streets are starting to believe Jamel killed me and the baby since I haven't been seen but they gone be surprised when I pull up on they ass today.

I know I'm crazy but Meek hasn't been right since the accident. He has Jamel on straight death row. Putting my bag together and getting dressed before checking out the hotel I meet Candi downstairs to her car.

"Nicki when Meek finds you back at the house he ain't gone be happy" Candi says.

"So. I can handle that" I say. She waves me off and takes me home.

"I'll call you later" I say before exiting the car. Going in the house I see Meek's weed stash box open on our living room table and alcohol bottle sitting around. I shake my head going upstairs. I hear the shower running and then turn off.

Throwing my bag to the bed and standing there waiting for him to walk out the bathroom.

"Nicki what the hell you doing here?!" He says seeing me.

"I was ready to come home Meek" I say.

"Was you ready to get yelled at too?!" He asks holding onto the towel that was around his waist. I laugh.

"Meek calm down aight? I miss the house and I don't wanna spend another day doing absolutely nothing in that hotel. I miss you and I want Jamel dead just as bad as you do. I know you're hurting Meek but you don't want me to see the pain" I say. His face softens.

I walk up to him and look him in the eye.

"Damn I been tripping" he says.

"I would too if you were the pregnant one and had an accident" I say. He chuckles. "Meek you and me both know I'm not a scary bitch and I'm not running from him. He's running from us" I say.

"He won't be running for long. Chasers found out where he is just now but they say he ain't staying there for long. We just trying to get ahead of him in all this" he says. I nod.

"Well can we take some time for ourselves?" I ask running a finger along his waistline.

"What you still in ya clothes for?" He asks smirking. My lips curl into a smile and I back away from him slipping out of my tights and taking off my shirt. Meek bites his lip and comes towards me, pulling me toward him he kisses me roughly.

Moaning to his aggressiveness, I feel my body being lifted and he lays me on the bed. Hearing my bag fall to the floor and feeling my panties going down my legs I feel the draft of air between my thighs.

Looking to Meek I bite my lip noticing he been in the gym.

Meek

Being caught up in all this shit I ain't been myself lately. But Nicki made me relax and right now I just wanna focus on being inside her for a moment.

"Mmh Meek" she moans as I slide in her already wet pussy.

"What you call me?" I ask lifting her legs and putting them around me. I see Nicki bite her lip and avoid eye contact.

Sliding in faster and pushing more deep she lets out more moans.

"Daddy baby" she answers. I smirk and do a lil chuckle.

"Pussy tight. You wanted Daddy huh baby?"

"Mhmm" She says quickly as I start to drill inside her. Nicki grabs my forearm and tilts her head back. "Damn Meek that feels Uhhhhh shit!!!" She lets out.

Pregnant sex is the best sex for some odd reason. Felt better than regular sex.

"Cum for Daddy" I say leaning down and biting on her neck.

"Mmh fuck me Meek" she says in a shaky voice. Doing as she demands I lift up and hold her by the hips thrusting more deep with my strokes and going faster. Roughly making her clit swollen with the feeling of my dick hitting against it Nicki exhales her moans and orgasm.

When she closes her eyes and has a deep moan I know she is about to give in. Seeing her cum to me it takes another five minutes for me and I pull out letting her breathe.

Going to clean myself up again she goes to take a shower. Slipping on my boxers and jeans i go back into the bathroom for my deodorant.

"Baby you need to go clean up my damn living room" Nicki says walking out the shower with her towel around her. I chuckle.

"Aight" I say walking out. Going down stairs I put my weed up and clean up the mess I left with the drinks I had. Hearing Omelly at the door I let him in and go back to cleaning up.

"Damn nigga, you a pig when ya woman ain't home"

"My thoughts exactly" Nicki says walking dow stairs.

"Oh shit, sis what you doing here?" He asks as they share a hug. Nicki giggles.

"I was ready to come home" she says.

"Oh Aight. Good to have you back, meek been bitches cause he know he miss you and y'all little offspring" he says.

"Psh" I let out smacking my lips. "Whatever nigga" I say. He laughs with Nicki and she wraps her arms around me from the back.

"Well he is my husband so he better miss me and our baby" she says.

"Y'all funny but I got some information I know y'all can't turn down" he says. Facing him I lean against the counter I just got down cleaning with Nicki leaning back on me and making me wrap my arms around her so my hands can rest on her stomach.

"What?" I ask.

"Jamel and his crew having a meeting tomorrow in a old production factory. He suppose to be making some moves and when I say his crew I mean all them niggas. So I say we go straight blazin and bustin' caps and make a complete massacre happen" he says.

"Who got this information?" I ask.

"Cas managed to get a favor from a nigga that just left that crew before Jamel stupid ass shot him over some money" he answers.

"I say y'all do it. Trap his ass along with they asses" Nicki says.

"Oh yeah sis you gotta get in on this. We gotta make up for all the shit we been through the past year" Omelly says. "We all got you. We fam" he says. Nicki looks to me.

"Baby we gotta get him tomorrow. No excuses" she says.

"No excuses" I say. "Let's go get everybody loaded up then" I say.

Go read Chapter 1 again!!! Atleast read how it starts off from date and scenario and look at this chapter again to see the dates! Thanks! Anyone who reads this chapter leave your comments please. Next chapter will be LONNNGGGG.

Shae 💰