Fifty Five

March 20, 2014

Meek

Waking up the next day it had to be past one in the afternoon. Nicki was laid up in just her shirt and panties and I had on a white tank with boxers.

Getting up I go to close the curtains. My eyes was sensitive to sunlight. The room got dim and darker. Ordering me and Nicki something to eat from room service I go to wash my face.

I hear Nicki fumbling around in the bed and walk out the bathroom to see her sitting up and looking around.

"Why is it so bright in here?" She asks.

"You think this is bright?" I ask.

"Ahh, don't talk so loud" she says laying back down and throwing the covers over her. I chuckle a little.

"Damn we got fucked up last night" I say lowly. I hear her giggle.

"Nigga you got fucked up after hitting that blunt. I couldn't take it after the second one. You had three and then ordered more bottles for yourself. Now that's where I got fucked up" she says. I laugh crawling under the covers with her.

"We struggled getting up to the room. Had the fucking card backwards" I say making her laugh.

"We can't do this shit no more" she says laughing lowly. "I'm so hungry"

"I ordered us some food. Should be in a few minutes" I say wrapping my arms around her.

"Last night was fun tho" I hear her say into the pillow. I smile.

"I said let loose and yo ass was out of there" I say making her laugh with me.

"I wasn't gone let you have all the fun" she says. There is a knock at the door and Nicki groans. Getting up let the concierge into the room and put the do not disturb sign on the door.

"Recovery" Nicki says making me laugh. She bites into the burger and sits at the table. Handing her a lemonade she takes it. "When they ask me what we did imma say you got me fucked up" she says. I laugh.

"I ain't make you do shit" I say sitting across from her.

"Well you influenced it all" she says. Getting up I go by the curtains and cover my eyes before pushing them open.

"MEEEKK!!! WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO THAT FOR?!" I hear her yell. Laughing I close the curtains back. "Now my fucking head hurts" she says.

"I got some medicine " I say going into my suitcase and getting out some pull bottles. "Aspirin or Advil?"

"Give me a damn Advil dickhead" she says. Chuckling I hand her two. Taking some myself. She goes to her bags and gets her laptop.

"What you about to do?"

"Check on my warehouse" she says. Going over to her we look around. Rico and Dollas was counting. Van and Cas playing a game and eating.

"Them niggas chillin. Now put it up" I say. She closes it and goes to lay down. Slapping her on the ass I lay on top of her. "Meeeekk" she whines feeling all my mass. I chuckle and roll over next to her.

"You so fucking beautiful" I say. She blushes hiding her face. "Show me that pretty ass face ma" I say. She laughs feeling me tickle on her.

"Meek stoppp!" She yells. I stop and lay back laughing. "Always playing so damn much" she says.

"I know" I say popping her thigh.

"I'm tired of you hitting me" she says. I chuckle.

"What yo ass gone do about it midget?!" I ask. She smirks and gets on top of me. Dodging her from hitting me we both laugh.