Sixty one

April 17, 2014

Meek

After spending a few days in New York everybody just been on they grind.

Nicki been out in the streets and putting her mind into her money. Meanwhile I been making a few moves myself. Tonight we were going to hit up a club and chill.

"Meek I can dress myself" Nicki says rolling her eyes.

"I know but I want you to look good for daddy tonight baby" I say. She smiles.

"Okayyy" she says. I peck her lips. Watching her walk away Nicki goes to put on the black black dress. Biting my lip at her.

"There" she says looking in her full mirror at herself.

"Give me a kiss" I say. She kisses me.

"You ready to go?" She asks.

"Yeah, lets go baby" I say. Walking out the house we meet up in VIP with the crew. They were turning up to 'Trap Trap Trap'.

"There she isssss" we hear Candi somewhat slur. Nicki giggles hugging her. Going to my chasers I slap them up.

"Yo Meek some niggas wanna chop it up with us" Deen says.

"Ard " I say bopping my head to the music. "Aye baby go get us some drinks" I say. Nicki nods. Her and Rika walk over to the bar.

"What's the run down?" I ask.

"Niggas picking sides" Tak says. As we follow Chino and Deen. Going to the the other end of the bar were two niggas.

"Sup, somebody looking for me?" I ask.

"We were" one of the dudes says. "We friends of Travis" he says.

"So what's up?"

"Travis told us to hit you up and tell you some information" the other says.

"And what's that?" I ask.

"Well a few nights ago we got caught up with some niggas named Jamel and Irv. They held us up at this corner store with some other niggas we was chopping it up with. Saying some about getting with them to be safe. "

"Did you just say someone named Irv?" I ask.

"Yeah" I nod.

"Listen I don't like talking business in public spaces. Catch me outside later" I say.

"Got you" they say.

"And what's yalls names again?"

"Key and Jem" he says.

"See y'all later" I say. Looking over at the other end of the bar I see Nicki and Rika talking to some jawn.

"Yo you see this shit?" I ask Chino and Tak.

"Yo you better handle that" Deen says.

Nicki

I was getting drinks with Rika for me and Meek  when a nigga walks up and compliments both of us.

"Yo y'all two fine ass jawns" he says.

"Thanks" Rika says.

"Yo ma what's your name?" He asks leaning on the bar and licking his lips at me.

"No one to you"

"I like that attitude" he says. The bartender hands us the drinks and Rika grabs two while I grab the other two.

"Hol' up lil mamas" he says blocking us from walking off. "Damn you got a fat ass. Y'all wanna go home with me tonight?" Right when I was about to tell his ass off Meek walks up.