Ninety One

August 3, 2014

Nicki

Sitting in the room full of pregnant women and their spouses I look to Meek.

"You wanted to start these damn mommy and me classes and y'all niggas barely need to participate" I say making him chuckle.

"But we do participate. We participate in knocking y'all asses up, buying all the baby shit and then being a father" he says. I shake my head. "Stuck with yo ass for the rest of my life" he says. I laugh.

"You mad?"

"Nah. I chose yo lil crazy ass" he says. I laugh.

"Why didn't I have a choice in all this?"

"You did"

"Nah. You made up your mind to impregnate me before I even thought about you being the father to my child" I say. He laughs looking at me.

"The real question is are you mad?"

"Nope." I say. A woman then walks into the room and starts the class for us. Getting between Meeks legs I laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You're usually between my legs" I say. He laughs.

"It'll be back that way tonight"

"No the fuck it won't" I say making him laugh. The farther I get in this pregnancy I don't want Meek to touch me. Labor will be painful as hell. That is until I get horny again. Then that nigga is all mine.

Listening to the instructor talk I feel my baby kicking. Moving Meek's hand to it he smiles big looking at me.

Meek

Feeling the baby kick and move always makes me wanna marry Nicki right away. If we already were married I'd marry her ass again.

We get through this class and leave to go eat out.

"So why did I think it was a good idea to have a mommy and me class and go to the doctors in the same day? Then on top of that we are going to your moms! I feel overwhelmed" Nicki says biting into her burger. I chuckle.

"Baby calm down. We good" I say. She takes a deep breathe.

"Anyways I was thinking we should come up with baby names" she says.

"Oh word?"

"Yeah. I feel like we are going to have a girl"

"We are." I say. She laughs.

"You want a girl Meek?"

"Yeah. A lil Nicki running around here" I say. Nicki blushes. Her alarm on her phone then goes off.

"We gotta go" she says while gesturing for the waiter to come over. I pay for the food and leave out.

Nicki gets on the doctors chair and raises her shirt up.

"That's cold" she says as the Doctor rubs the clear cream on her stomach.

Gangsta's Paradiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें