Miracles [EXO FANFIC] {HIATUS}

De SakuNaga

🛠Editing🛠 Park Han Ni is a girl who has everything right from the day of her birth. She had lost her parent... Mai multe

Info
「Chapter 1: It's A New Day」
Chapter 2: Can you give me a tour around?
Chapter 3: Ehm Ai Dee Academy~
Chapter 4: My New School [M.I.D]
Chapter 5: Idol Friends
Chapter 6: Legna Thaumaturge
Chapter 7: Time Control
Chapter 8: Frost
Chapter 9: Telekinesis
Chapter 10: Development
Chapter 11: Light
Chapter 12: Water
Chapter 13: Earth
Chapter 14: A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight
Chapter 15: Flight
Chapter 16: Wind
Chapter 17: Teleportation
Chapter 18: Little Boy
Chapter 19: M.I.D Special A Class
Chapter 20: Healing
Chapter 21: Lightning
Chapter 22: Flame
Chapter 23: We're off to our planet
Chapter 24: EXO Planet
Chapter 25: Here comes trouble!
Chapter 26: Training? or Treasure Hunt?
Chapter 27: I'm a deadly weapon?
Chapter 28: My first kiss got stolen by him.
Chapter 29: The kiss means nothing. Nothing. Nothing..
Chapter 30: The Witch
Chapter 31: Happy Birthday Sehun~
Chapter 32: We're gonna get sucked in!!
Chapter 33: Earth..we're coming back
Chapter 34: Strange Dream
Chapter 36: VIP SaeRyun
Chapter 37: Promise?
Chapter 38: What do you want to do?
Chapter 39: What is LOVE?
Chapter 40: Messages
Thank you for suggesting!
Chapter 41: M.I.D Talent Competition.. start!
Chapter 42: Competition Part 1
Chapter 43: Competition Part 2
Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?
Chapter 45: Who am I, really?
Chapter 46: The guy with wings... Ari?
Chapter 47: His Story
I'm baaaack!!
Chapter 48: She's changing?
Chapter 49: The Kingdoms
Chapter 50: The truth about what happen that day
Chapter 51: My.... brother?
Chapter 52: Ari's real identity (Part 1)
Chapter 53: Ari's real identity (Part 2)
Chapter: YO?
Chapter 54: "I won't ever leave your side.."
Chapter 55: Welcome Home
Chapter 56: The twins' day out
Chapter 57: Say 'hello' to them
Chapter 58: For you to see I'm falling in love
Chapter 59: Bish he's really back
Chapter 60: I don't mind listening
Chapter 61: We're Getting Ready
Extra Chapter!
Chapter 62: Demon's Double Sword: Kurotama
Chapter 63: "It's impossible"
Chapter 64: Death Gods
Chapter 65: What is this feeling?
Chapter 66: The Rules
Chapter 67: Squad 1
Chapter 68: Everything Starts Now Pt.1
Chapter 69: Everything Starts Now Pt.2
Chapter 70: The Revelation
AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 71: Brother
Chapter 72: Emergency
CAN U HEAR

Chapter 35: Happy Birthday Baekhyun~

10.5K 228 20
De SakuNaga

It's Monday again. We are going back to school after our one week break. SuGee went back home already and now, SaeRyun is under the care of my dad's friend in the company. Ofcourse, from now on, I'll be the one who's picking up and dropping him to school.

"Ryun-ah!~ Are you done? We're leaving!" I yelled from the living room.

SaeRyun hurried down with his backpack ready to go. I held his hand and went out of the house to the car. SaeRyun happily went in and even out his own seatbelt on by himself. I smiled at his cuteness. The way he smiles like there's nothing in the world could ever bother him. Ofcourse as a kid, they don't have to worry about others' feelings and surroundings. Well, some do. 

"SaeRyun-ah, you seems like you're in a good mood?" I asked.

"Neh~ Because umma is with me! Because my mommy is back!" He exclaimed as he hugged me.

"Is that so? Say...your class will end at 12 pm today, right? So..you want me to pick you up and bring you to school?" I asked.

"Really? Am I allowed to?" He pout cutely.

"Ofcourse! And you'll be able to see your uncles and what they are doing at school. Isn't that fun? I'm sure they will be more than happy to see you there. Do you want to?" I asked again.

"Okay! My mommy is the best in the world!" SaeRyun celebrated and showered me with kisses.

"Yehet~!" He added.

"Where did you get that?" I ask.

"From HunHun." He smiled cutely. Oh gosh! Why does Sehun had to give SaeRyun his cuteness virus?! 

"HunHun? Is that how you call Sehun? That's cute." I pinched his ckeeks.

While waiting to get in the school, SaeRyun and I talked about alot of things that we didn't get to see while we're away. He keep saying how he met alot of nice kids in his new school and how nice the teachers are. You know, it's nice to know that he gets along with new people around him that easily.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the schools gate. I told the driver just to wait outside while I send SaeRyun to his classroom. I just followed him to his classroom since I don't know where it is. He stopped infront of a room with blue door and some angel drawings on it.

"Is this your class?" I asked.

SaeRyun nodded and opened the door excitedly. He went inside as I just stood there by the door. Then the teacher came and helped him hang his bag on the hook. After hanging his bag, he went to his friends and played with them.

"Oh my! Aren't you Park Han Ni?" She shockingly asked.

"Uh, neh. How's SaeRyun been doing?" I asked.

"Oh! SaeRyun! Oh, he's a lovely boy! He helped everyone in this class including me. And he's really smart, Ms. Park. I don't know what charm he has, but he only came to this school few weeks ago and he already made alot of friends." The teacher said.

"Is that so? I'm glad he made friends in a short time." I smiled.

"But may I ask what's your relationship with SaeRyun?" She nervously asked. Should I tell her that he's my son? Or should I lie and tell her that he's my little brother? She wouldn't believe I tell her that he's my son, right? 

"Well...can I trust not to tell anyone?" I asked.

"Why?-- I mean, yes." she smiled.

"Well, I can't tell the public about this yet, but...SaeRyun is my son.." I told her.

"Ah?!-- I mean.. blood related?" She asked.

"No. I adopted him. Because I saw him outside my house under the heavy cold rain and he told me that he don't know his parents or his home. So please. I trust you not to tell anyone, okay? It might affect how people look at him and how they will look at me." I said.

"It's alright, Ms. Park. You can trust me!" she gave a thumbs up.

"Oh! Look at the time! I'm going to be late!" I exclaimed.

"SaeRyun-ah! I'm going. Be a good boy okay?" I said.

He ran up to me and gave me a hug and a shower of kisses again. He nodded and smiled before I turned around to leave. I ran to the car and quickly went inside. As we drive to the school, I keep thinking of SaeRyun. The real reason why I said I'm going to be late, is because I sense something unsual presence in that school.

I just hope that whoever is that or whoever they are, the wouldn't do anything to SaeRyun or to anyone in that school. It's going to be a pain on the butt if that happen. Due to my worriness, I didn't realize that we already arrived. I got out of the car and thanked the driver.

I walked to the classroom casually. Students are once again scattered around me a I entered the campus. I put a smile on my face and gave them a wave while I make my way out of the crowd. I keep walking while they tail behind me. This is getting annoying. I'm not saying that my fans are annoying. It's just, the way they greet me every morning is just too much. They can say "Hi" or "Hello" to me anytime, anywhere! But greeting me all at once is just too much. They can greet me "Good Morning" or "How are you?" or "See you later" or something like that. 

I'm not popular as EXO. But how come their fans in this school are so responsible and calm? Well, sometimes they kinda get abit of..high and crazy. And how did I become this popular? I'm not an idol, nor and actress or a model. I'm the daughter and the heir of Park Industry. I don't do advertising or modeling or even go on interviews and appear on tv or radio. But having alot of people to support you is really nice. Really nice. 

"Han-Han!~" Baekhyun called from distance. I tried to wave back but the more I move, the more I get squished.

"Oppa~ Help me~"  

"Why don't we help her out? She just called me." Luhan said.

"Called you?" asked Kai.

"Telepathy." Luhan simply replied.

"Let her through~!" Sehun said as he made his way to me. The students gave way as Sehun dragged me out of the crowd while holding my wrist.

He finally let go. I fixed my uniform and went to find Baekhyun. I went to their usual hangout which is in the school's garden. No one really goes there except the boys and few students. I found him lying on the grass with his earphones on. I walked slowly and sat down next to him.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and was shocked when he saw me leaning close to him. Don't think of anything, I was just leaning. I smiled at him and took out a medium size box from my bag and handed it to him.

"Happy birthday, Baekhyun." I said.

He took it from my hands and started unwrapping it. His eyes widened as he opened it. "This...." he mumbled.

"You like it? I really dug onto my old things trying to find that photo and that toy. It's really special to me." I smiled.

Baekhyun's eyes started watering as I quickly wipe it. "I didn't know you still have this. And yes. I like it-- no I mean I love it. And really thank you!" He hugged me. I hugged him back aswell.

"Should we throw you a party? This will be my first time celebrating your birthday after being seperated from you." I laughed

"For me...this is enough. But...celebrating it with everyone would be much better." Baekhyun smiled.

"I'm glad. Now let's go to class! And finish the work so the teachers would let us go home early!" I exclaimed and dragged Baekhyun out of the garden to the classroom.

But when we came in out class, the boys shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" as we opened the door. There's no class until 10am, it's only 8 and we have plenty of time. We started eating the cake that d.O baked this morning secretly. One by one, the boys gave Baekhyun a birthday present.

Two hours have passed. The bell rang as we just finished cleaning the classroom. We all went to our first classes. None of the teachers or students knew that we had a party in the school. We're so secretive, aren't we?

As I walked out of the girls' bathroom, a guy in black coat with black hat stood in the hall ways, leaning on the wall with his hands on his pocket. I sensed something unusual on him. He stood properly and removed his hat. My eyes rounded in shock. It was..................... 

To be continue...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again!

Happy Birthday to our Eyeliner-Kkaebsong-Copying Machine King, Byun Baekhyun! 
It's Diva Baek's day. Did you wish him happy birthday? 

Baekhyun, you always make the fans happy besides Chanyeol. We love you so MUCH! and more blessings and success to come. Always be healthy because tomorrow is the start of your Overdose comback music shows! Saranghae~

7th May 2014, 12:00 KST. EXO Overdose mini album will finally be released. Please anticipate and be excited! 

I"m really OVERDOSE!! XDDDD

Saranghaeyo~

--Author--

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

20.1K 1.1K 40
NEW VIDEO!UPDATED 26.06.2018] (31 seconds video for the final chapters) ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ https://youtu.be/wq3aMgd86dg Trailer Video! Check it out here https:...
151K 8.2K 52
What will you do when you need to make a decision upon reaching crossroads in life? Both options are equally important that left you with no option...
41.6K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
10.9K 1K 63
"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equally handsome face. His features were not...