Please be my nightingale (Cam...

By demodino

"I don't get it. You live in the castle? As a what? As a maid?" Camila snorts and chuckles about her commen... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97

Part 64

1.2K 48 10
By demodino

Better late than never - here you go - I hope you'll enjoy this part ♥

64.

Camila wakes up the next morning, patting the cold spot beside her. Confused, she opens her eyes and sees that she indeed is left alone. Lauren must have gotten up earlier since all her warmth disappeared already. She changes into her dark, skinny pants and a sweatshirt, putting her hair in a messy bun, before she steps outside. Surprisingly, she spots Lauren alone next the fireplace which has been stocked up with wood again and is now warming up the raven- haired girl. She sits on one of the chairs, a mug in her hand, staring into the fire. She doesn't notice that Camila stepped outside until the witch touches her shoulder. Lauren looks up to her, smiling weakly. She pats her lap for Camila to take a seat which she gladly does. Burying her head in the wet hair of her girlfriend.

"You smell nice", Camila whispers, her hand combing through the wet hair.

"Lucy took me into the woods this morning...", she explains.

"That's why you're drinking coffee? Was it too early for you?", Camila teases as she takes a sip of the warm, dark liquid.

"It was actually pretty cool. We found a waterfall to wash our hair. If you want, I can show you", she offers. Lauren was back into being this little, shy girl which she was at first and Camila knows it's because of what's to come during the next weeks. She's insecure again. And deep in thought.

Camila quickly grabs her hand and helps her to get up while she puts the mug down, smiling at Camila. While Camila pulls her to walk, Lauren pulls her into a tight hug. They don't need words and are glad to have some time for themselves.

Lauren guides Camila through the woods. A never-ending walk and Camila almost doubts that Lauren knows where she is or that she knows where to walk to. Waiting for her to give up, she almost stumbles twice earning some giggles.

"Are you sure you know where to go to?", Camila asks sweetly.

"Yeah.. I mean we took a different way to get there, but this must be about right..I recognize some things." Camila only hopes some things mean that she is indeed aware of where they are going otherwise they'll get lost in the woods before they even had breakfast. Lauren suddenly walks faster, smiling brighter as they walk up the hill until she stops and waits for Camila to catch up. Standing next to her, she spots the beautiful waterfall in front of them which ends in a little lake. The water is crystal clear and smells refreshing. She silently follows Lauren to a spot beside the fall.

"We just stood underneath the fall, but I guess if you lean over, I can help you wash your hair so your side won't collide with the water."

"Yes, that'd hurt ..", Camila agrees. Thinking that they'll make a mess, she cautiously takes off her shirt before it gets all wet, standing there in only a bra and her pants. She sees how Lauren rolls up her shirt and doesn't get it. "Why don't you take your shirt off as well?"

Lauren blushes while she continues to work on her shirt. "I'm not wearing a bra..", she mumbles. Camila shrugs it off, leans forward after freeing her hair and feels Laurens fingers in her hair shortly after. She enjoys the feeling of ice cold water and fingers that try to brush through the mess of hair which is hanging down, dripping in front of her. She almost sighs as Lauren stops and removes her fingers. She stays bend over though since her hair is not even fully wet yet. Seconds later she hums as Lauren starts to work again and can't bite back a tiny moan as she finally realizes what Lauren has done. She got rid of her shirt and her breasts are touching the bare skin of her back. Her sleeves started to roll down again, getting wet and in the way. She simply got rid of the annoying piece of clothing. None of the girls can decline that the atmosphere is tenser now. Their bodies are warm, a nice contrast to the icy water.

"I think we're done", Lauren breaks the silence and lets Camila step back to pull the water out of her hair before she suddenly flips her hair up and lets it fall onto her back. She doesn't care the dripping water that runs down her back and has Lauren pinned against the nearest rock, connecting their lips. Lauren yelps at the sudden movement, feeling Camila's warm skin against hers. It quickly gets wilder between them, Camila's lips are sucking down on Lauren's pulse point while her right-hand cups Laurens's breast. Lauren's skin feels electrified and she can't help but let some gasps escape, moaning as warmth cups her nipple and sucks her in. She unintentionally arches her back to get more, turning on Camila more than the brunette wants to admit. Lauren's hands find their way into the wet locks, pulling her up as she curses. "Fuck..."

Dark, lust filled eyes meet her clouded ones. "I need more if you continue", she breathes. Camila moans, before she gets herself together. She wants to have her right there, but since it's Lauren's first time, she wants the girl to be more comfortable than standing against some rocks.

"You're lucky here's no mattress..", she chuckles..."Next time, I'll not let you go", she teases and gulps as she registers Lauren's answer. "Good. I don't want you to let me go", she says and then grabs her shirt to cover herself up before they get into another make out session.

The two make their way down to their cabin, only stopping to exchange some kisses now and then, soaking up the time they spend together. "Where was Lucy this morning?", Camila asks as she caught up with Lauren and grabs her hand.

"She took Ally out into the woods to find some herbs. They were gushing all about it and since I don't know shit, I stayed and waited for you to get up."

"You could have joined me again...", the witch whines.

"You know that falling asleep like that is like a bitch and you'll wake up more tired than you've been before."

"Hey girls!", the others greet them as they appear from the woods, entering the fireplace area again, where the others started to make breakfast.

"Lovebirds", someone snickers but the two keep on holding hands.

"Ehhy, Lauser, are you cold or are you still turned on", Dinah laughs referring to her bra less performance. She blushes like crazy unsure of what to say since it's basically both.

Camila takes over and bluntly says; "You'd still be turned on as well"

She gets supported by the appearing Lucy who hugs her bff and girlfriend from behind; "Shut up Dinah, you're just jealous." That shuts her up and makes Lauren chuckle again.

They finish the preparation of scrambled eggs, bacon and cheerios and settle down. Ally gushes about all the herbs she found with Lucy, taking almost no time to eat.

"Sooo", Lucy drags it out "one last full day ahead of us, what do you want to do guys?"

Lauren is quick to speak up but Lucy winks and interrupts; "I already planned it babe, no worries."

Camila feels oddly ok with the term babe that was used since she really learned to like the girl.

"I heard there's still some food we need to try, right?"

"Yes, you definitely need to try Beignets." Sarah and Vero quickly agree.

"Would you be interested in a steamboat ride?" Vero suggests as she snuggles into Lucy's side.

Sarah groans out "Yeah I know you don't like them", she gets slapped by Lucy. The other girls laugh and agree though. They don't have better options to come up with.

They enjoyed the tour and are walking away from the little Café to some benches. Camila grabs one piece of the dough they bought and brings it to her mouth, opening it wide.

"Camz, you cannot eat it like that", Lauren scolds and makes the brunette chuckle which leaves the raven-haired with powdered sugar in her face. All girls laugh their heads off, seeing an embarrassed Camila and a confused Lauren with closed eyes, as the brunette tries to brush off her face.

"Sorry, babe", she chuckles and meets Lauren's eyes as it's safe enough for her to open her eyes again.

"Just take a bite, Camz, not the whole thing", she informs her strictly before she herself puts a full ball in her mouth and begins to chew, leaving the other girl speechless and amusing the surrounded girls even more.

"Are you ready for a drink or two at the condo?", Lucy asks while they stroll through the streets before adding, "you might need to have a drink in your system", she winks.

Confused, Camila glances at Lauren who just shrugs. But her eyes tell her that she's fully aware of the plan. She pulls her behind as the girls continue to walk and pushes her against the next best wall, kissing her deeply to get her where she wants her at; "Tell me what you've planned", she smirks.

Lauren plays with one of Camila's locks; "I don't think I want to tell you.."

"Do I need to convince you?", she lifts one brow seductively.

Lauren frees herself; "Chill Camz, it's going to be fun and I'm one of the ones who will need some alcohol besides Ally."

The girls change and leave the house rather tipsy before they meet some people in front of the church.

"Good evening, Ladies and welcome to the ghost tour", the guide greets them and checks the names off the list with Lucy.

Camila steps up next to Lauren and chuckles; "So, we needed alcohol for a...ghost tour??"

Normally, she would have felt hurt but since she knows about the plan she simply smiles.

"You know, the ghosts need to be afraid of you in your hot outfit, babe" It has been like this for a couple of days. Them being flirtier. But Lauren knows that she looks good in her black pants, her shirt and leather jacket. One of her favorite looks. She peaked into the bathroom while Camila changed and saw what the girl was changing into. Immediately knowing that she needed to step up her game. The brunette came out in high waisted pants and a tight crop top.

They stop talking the moment the tour starts and follow the group through dark allies and listen to interesting stories. They stop in front of a big, old house.

"You see this house in front of you is haunted." The guide begins to tell a new story while none of the girls can see anything creepy about the house.

"The light is on which means the family is there. No one wants to buy the house. A few generations back, a little girl was abused in here. She didn't want to keep up with it anymore and ran away from her mistress one day, she ran around the house along the balcony. It ended being let's say.. the girl stumbled down and fell. But that's not the only ghost around the house. People say that the opened the walls when the new family moved in. They weren't brick walls, they were walls made out of humans and bones. There's this wall, some space in between and the other wall from inside which was torn down. People also claim to hear screams of those people through the walls since they were buried alive."

Ally shudders, "This is awful. Real or not, but this gives me the creeps."

"Go on, hold your ear near the wall yourself and test if you hear some screams."

Normani comes up with an idea and holds back Lauren for a second. Camila and Dinah are just about to listen to the wall as both girls scare them shitless, leaving them shaking and laughing. The group stays back and Lauren steps up next to Lucy in front of them.

"You know the others keep on walking?", Dinah asks unsure.

"The tour is over", Lauren smirks after linking arms with Lucy.

"The tour isn't over"; Ally whines.

"We start our own tour now. Be ready for it."

Camila's eyes find Lauren's and she soon recognizes the look. She's had it when she asked why they needed alcohol. They planned their own tour and their tour would be scary. They walk into the opposite direction of where the guide was walking to, entering a darker, more mysterious part of the city. The only thing that they hear are their footsteps.

The two girls stop in front of a high wall. Without saying anything, Lauren climbs up with Lucy's help and helps her friend. The two look down at the confused group. Only Sarah and Vero know where they are and seem to get the clue. Sarah's the first to light a cigarette, heavily in need to numb her nerves. The moon shines bright onto the group as one after the other is slowly climbing up the wall. They turn around hesitantly and some feel excited, some scared before Lucy informs "Welcome to the Lafayette cemetery, girls. Our own tour through the secrets of this city."

"Buckle up and follow me", she yells before jumping down the wall. She looks around, making sure they are alone.

"Guys..we shouldn't be doing this..it's forbidden", Ally whines and is the only one sitting on the wall still.

"I know that this place can be hella creepy, especially alone.. you wanna hear some real stories, follow me. Walking around alone isn't advised, so you better come down Ally. We all know you're into this shit as well", Lucy snickers and lights some candles.

Lucy and Sarah share a cigarette before they stop in front of a tombstone. "This family burned to death", Lucy whispers. "People say it was the little girl. That she's possessed since she was the only one alive, holding matches in her hands."

The girls feel colder suddenly. The mist around them turns the area into a scary place. They walk deeper into the cemetery, always on the look of guards. "This family here murdered each other. One after the other slaughtered the other until one was over who killed himself. They don't have family anymore, but still, every time I come here, their light is on. No one knows who does it."

Camila's hand finds Lauren's. Lauren knew Lucy knew this place well and that it would be cool to break in, but she didn't think this whole thing would be so creepy.

"Be ready to enter another part. The most forbidden part of all. People burned the women here or they died and no one knew back then how..People say witches, real witches are buried here or at least responsible for it. Look at the tumbstones, the signs are unique and showing researchers that this is indeed connected to witchcraft."

Ally, Dinah and Camila long connected through their minds know that this place means no good. They felt the connection the closer they came and don't have to look around to know that every word is true. They aren't in danger, but they should be careful. Some witches created spells that only wait for young witches to walk by and to switch bodies. Back then, those witches weren't afraid of black magic and whatever makes them come back to live.

Lauren notices the change and is thankful for Sarah and Vero who started to take photos of and with each other, giving them some space. Normani comes closer to Lauren, fully aware that the three others must feel something. Afraid to speak up, Normani asks Lauren to connect with Camila. The two stayed behind and are not able to see the others anymore.

Camila? What is this place? Are you ok?

Laur, Lucy was right about what she said and we need to find out who's buried here.

Please be careful

Slowly, the two girls follow the others. They are about to speak up to declare their appearance when all three kneel down, screaming as the cover their ears with their hands. Lauren and Normani run towards them, helpless of what to do. One after the other uncovers their ears, blood strains on their hands and tears in their eyes. "What the hell happened?", Normani asks as she hold Dinah.

"We don't know...", Ally huffs, still in pain.

The girls suddenly looks up "We do know", Camila whispered. They see that Lauren climbed up and removed the poison ivy to reveal who's buried.

"Who is she?", Normani asks carefully.

"One of the oldest and most powerful witches. People say she never died, "Dinah explains shocked.

"And what happened?"

"That was a warning." All girls look up to Camila, speechless. "You know Emilia is the most powerful black witch who is fighting against me?"

The others nod. "Well, this woman here is her grandmother."

Dun dun dun :D Tell me what you think ♥ I love you and thanks for reading ♥

AND THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR OVER 72k READS EVERYONE! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...