The Vampire

Door HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 32

349 4 0
Door HiiPower_333

Jessy's POV

We walked back to the house with his arms around me had me feeling weird things. Luther looked up at us a small smile lingering on his face. 

I still can't believe how much dirty secrets Lincoln has. It makes me wonder what really happened from the beginning. Why he is the way he is and I want the truth of his story to come out from him. Watching Dominic relive what could be the worst day of his life had me fidgeting in the spot. I almost push Luther away from him seeing the pain that is taring him but he has to know this. He has to find the truth. 

When I saw the tears that fell I can't help but feel my chest tightened seeing how mush this is hurting him. 

Touching him like that had my heart pounding nonstop and I thought he could hear how loud he's making it beat. 

"Are you okay?" I can see the true concern in his face. 

He has known Dominic all his life and I think it really tore him up when the only family he had he have to make his memories fade that has anything to do with him. His life must have been so lonely and sad and the empty bottles of alcohol is the evidence. 

"Yeah um thank you" Dominic trail a bit uncomfortable maybe because he has been nothing but kind and I can see the curiosity in Dominic's eyes. "A few weeks back Lincoln came to me." 

I stop in my tracks completely off guard with the words that came from him. My eyes snap towards him he looks up at me guiltily. 

"He said he wanted to bring my mom back from the dead somehow." He seem a bit unsure like he's choosing his words carefully is it because Luther is here or is it because of me? 

"Why haven't you mention anything?" I asked. 

"Because I thought I could handle it, I thought that my asshole of a father wanted her back because he loves her. I thought for once he couldn't be as bad as I thought he is and now he's nothing but a fucking selfish power hungry asshole!" He yelled and I can see the frustration in his eyes. 

I nodded understanding that this was a family situation and this is not about me. This is not about my revenge but I can't help but feel a little uneasy about him not telling me about meeting up with Lincoln. I'm trying to be understanding but there's something bugging me. 

"We can't let that happen Dominic you understand that don't you?" The urgency in Luther's voice rang against the quite house. 

I spin around heading towards the window clenching my jaw. I can't help but think what if he's been seeing him more than once? The thought alone had my chest tightening the air in my throat became suffocating. 

Their voices in the background became a soft whisper as I focus on the pain. My hand reached for the wooden frame of the window clenching it tightly. A loud crackling sound interrupt them and for a minute I was confused where it came from. I look down at my hands finding broken woods crushed inside my fist from my hold. 

"Sorry" I press my lips together putting it down. "I can fix that." I look over at Luther. 

"Don't worry about it" He smiled waving it off. 

Dominic snap his eyes towards me frowning at me I quickly replace my expression into a smile hoping he didn't see anything. I avoided his eyes taking a seat on the couch and focu on the glass of gin. 

"I need time..time to process all these to make a new plan" He told Luther. 

"Okay take the time you need but it's very important that Lincoln doesn't find out about me." 

"I'm not telling him shit" He shook his head. 

They move to the doorway calling it a day from the eventful day. I sighed standing up to exit my way out of the cabin. 

I look towards the woods silently watching the trees sway in the wind and a memory flash in my mind. 

My dad stood infront of me on the rock a big grin spread across his entire face as he stared at me. The image felt so unreal like it's been too long to have him standing infront of without hate in his eyes. He lift his hand and waved for me to come closer.

I knew this was a memory but I followed anyway, I followed my illusion letting my mind take control. 

"I found the perfect spot Jessy" He pointed over his shoulder. 

I remember this memory perfectly we were in out camping trip again and every trip we would go to different forrest for new challenges. He would teach me what plant I can eat and what I can't. He would set traps for catching an animal. He taught me to handle my knife, to light a fire, to search for water. He taught me how to survive. 

He lead us to a cold yet warm cave and when you look down a clear crystal blue water surround the ground. He grins widely at me. 

How could I forget this place? This is my favorite spot. 

"We need to bring your mom here she would love it." He smiled. 

"She would love it." I replied my eyes burning with tears at the mention of her. 

We hiked up to the tip of the rocks to get a better view, everything around here is so simply yet so beautiful. Everything was simple, everything was perfect. 

"Are we still going to do this when I get old?" He huffed out of breath. 

"Isn't that what we're doing now old man?" I teased earning a playful glare. 

"Wow," He chuckled throwing his head back his smile lingering on his face. "I hope your kids would be this of a smart ass to you." 

"Please! I'm an angel" I rolled my eyes playfully. 

I remember being so happy at the time. I was fourteen and everything was great. It was the year Oscar told me he loves me. It was the year Cammy and I took her dad's car and went for a joyride. It was a great year. 

Another memory flash over my eyes as I walk out of the cave towards the warm air and fresh rain that just stopped. 

"Dad I don't want to kill a deer." I put the shotgun down. "I'm sorry, please don't make me." I weakly plead. 

My father looked over at him and I was waiting for him to lecture me about survival but instead he looks down at me and smiled warmly. 

"You know a deer runs so soft, so gentle and fast because the deer doesn't want to hurt the plants around them. It's the most gentle and caring animal on earth and yet so strong. You remind of me of that deer." He stroke my cheeks lovingly. "Gentle and strong." 

I smiled against his hand but something in his eyes changed, his expression twisted to pure hate. His features darken harshly taking his hand back. 

"But you're not are you Jessy? You're not gentle or strong you're a monster. You killed us!" 

The whole atmosphere of the forest turned into my home, my old home. Burned to ashes the walls crumbling to the ground. The black ash flying in the air, the smell of blood mixes in it. Mom appeared beside my dad. Her face is filled with bruises, cuts and blood is all over her body making me choke stumbling back. The feeling of this pain was like a rippling affect in my body and I felt like shutting down. 

"This is isn't real" I whispered squeezing my eyes trying to get back to reality. 

"You killed us! This is what you've done! All we did was love you and protect you and you let him do this to us." Mom spoke her voice shaking with rage. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" I look at her pleadingly hoping she will understand. "I'm sorry! Please" 

"You did this to us!!" She growled her voice echoing. "You didn't help us!" 

"I tried! I tried but it was too late!" I sobbed desperate for their forgivness. 

"You're just like him every bit of him is exactly like you." My dad spat. "You did this." 

I stumble back my feet catching something making me trip on the ground stupidly. Than the worst terrifying part of it all when they start dying infront of me and I was useless stuck on the ground. It was like Lincoln was here torturing them cracking every bone, ripping flesh, cutting them open like they are a fish. 

"Jessy!" My shoulder is shaking over and over. "Jessy what's wrong?" 

"I didn't mean to" I croak helplessly squeezing my eyes so tight that I began to see dots in the darkness. 

I look up from my eyelash finding myself in a crouching position in the middle of the forrest with my hands covering my ears trying to get rid of the screems in my head. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you." I squeezed my eyes shut lost in the memory finding it hard to reach back to reality. "I'm sorry." 

"Look at me Jessy" His voice is commanding full of authority. "Look at me please" He softly whispered this time taking hold of my face. "You're here with me, you're here no where else come back to me Jessy" 

I pant trying to catch my breath blinking rapidly to clear my mind the cold wind kissing my tears away. Dominic held me close his eyes ranking my face for any signs of more crazy episode. Than I began to realize the pain, I began to recognized the pain. The same agony the rips every fiber of my body is back, the same pain Dominic helped ease is back and this time it's beginning to taint my memories of them. 

"No" I whispered in complete lost of my pain.

I feel weak and drained out and it seem like Dominic can't help this time. I have to face them and that's the only way to get rid of them. 

"Tell me what you saw Jessy" He whispered softly against my ears. 

But I couldn't speak all I could do is stare at him blankly his frowned deeped at my silence. He grabbed my face between his hand his forehead leaning against me. His closeness gave me a sense of comfort calming my heart rate. 

"Say something please" 

He keeps telling me that Lincoln will never break me but he's wrong. He has broken every inch of me and there's nothing left. It feels like the walls of my brain is crumbling and he's roaming around free in my mind. 

I don't even know what's going on inside so how can I tell him what's wrong. I blink rapidly chasing the tears away in my eyes. 

"I'm fine" I lied staring up at him and I found it difficult to keep my emotionless expression on. "I had a headache that's all" I shrug at the simple lie. 

I stood up my legs ache from the position I was in I have no idea how long I was even on a crouching position but long enough for the numbing pain my legs to creep in. 

"Don't lie to me" The harshness in his voice had me stop in my tracks. 

"Do you really want to talk about who's lying to who Dominic?" I challenged. 

"That's different." He sighed deeply knowing exactly what I'm talking about. 

"Really? You knew how much it means to me to find Lincoln and here you are meeting with him behind my back without telling me" I yelled causing him to flinch. 

"I know okay! I know that if you knew I was meeting with him you would form some sort of plan to get to him. He told me he needed something from me and I wanted to hear him out." He took a step towards me but I stepped back trying to think clearly. He narrow his eyes at me taking carefull steps closer. "I thought for the slightest bit that he's not such a selfish asshole after all. I thought even the worst type of person can love another but I was wrong to think that. Even if he doesn't give a shit about my family I do and when I heard he wanted to bring her back..." He stopped his face twisting in pain like it's physically hurting him. 

I didn't realized that I moved infront of him with my arms wrapped tightly around his torso my head resting on his chest. I should have been more understanding about it but all I was thinking about who's side is he on. He slowly wrapped his arms around me tightly. 

"I wanted him to bring her back" He sounded so lost, so hurt it's making my chest hurt. 

I couldn't imagine the pain of that hope of having your mother back but only ripping that hope a part by the same person that gave it. 

"I know" I mumbled against him understanding now. 

His warm hands tilt my chin forcing me to look at him. His eyes soften his fingers moving against my cold cheeks. 

The doubts in my head simply vanished by his words the way his voice would trail and trembled told me the truth. 

"I'm sorry" He whispered. 

"No more lies?" I asked

He reached and tuck strands of my hair behind my ear his lips forming a tight line and his eyebrows came together unsure. 

"Tell me what was going on back there" He asked. "Were you hurt?" He look over at my body whenever that question pop up. 

"No" I lied clearing my throat. 

I can almost mentally slap myself for trying to make him promise to not lie to me but here I was doing it to his face. He saw right through that word.

"I thought we just said not to lie to each other?" He used my words against me making cringe for even bringing it up. 

I pull away having a hard time forming words to explain what I saw. My hands automatically reach on my chest rubbing the sensation of where the pain was. His eyes drop to my actions in curiousity. 

"Just a memory" I told part of the truth. 

"Okay" He encourages. "What was the memory?" 

"Just a bad memory can we leave it at that?" I sighed tiredly. 

"Fine." 

He seem more irritated with my answer walking away with long strides towards the car. I rolled my eyes and head towards the car myself. 

                          ~~//~~//~~

"You knew and you didn't tell me?" I half yelled looking at Annabel. 

"Of course I knew," She huff rolling her eyes at me. "I thought you knew since you are pretty close with the royal brothers and all" She looked at me knowingly. 

"You know what let's just drop it" I look at her annoyed and she seem to be finding it all amusing. 

She's like an annoying little sister I wish I never had.

"Let's just get this crap going shall we? Or do we have anymore secret road trips?" She gave me a teasing smile.

 "No" I try to control the level of my voice but it came out as a shout anyway making her smirk. "Is this witch friend of yours coming?" 

"His name is Brax." She shot me an annoyed look. "We wait as long as he want us to wait because he is doing us a favor" 

I fold my arms leaning against my car tiredly a day have passed since Dominic and I met his uncle and my panic attack I have not slept for the past day. If I was human I would have passed out already but that doesn't mean I don't look like hell. Annabel has been making rude comments about it the whole way making me want to open the side of her door and throw her out of the moving car. 

Finally, a big black truck came into a rough stop on the dirt road infront of us. He insist we meet in the middle of the desert apparently Brax is a bit paranoid about everything. He's been forbidden by the witches to use magic because their number one rule is to not use black magic. Brax's brother died in a car crash and he did some sort of offering to bring him back. Everything about it seem so too good to be true when Annabel told me his story. I know she left some important bits for me not to know because she doesn't want me to know witch business and I understand that. 

He hop out his tall and handsome wearing black head to toe he had a light beard across his face. His deep black curls of hair lay ontop of his head messily, black shades hid his eyes away from us. He smirk tossing his shade inside his car before he closed the truck. 

"Well look who it is" His deep brown eyes shine. "The said you were ruthless cold heart bitch but never mentioned how beautiful you are" He smirk taking hold of my hand and slowly lean down to kiss my hand. 

A playful smile lingered on his lips as he pull away I look over at Annabel who glared at me irritated. I chuckled finding her attitude very amusing.

"Annabel" He grin over at her.

They shared a look like this is the first time they have met but their is so much emotion in their eyes which told me otherwise. 

"You look different" He spoke his eyes moving down her body. "Good different" He smiled. 

"Thanks" She blush lightly. 

I watch quietly at their exchange holding my breath hopping to catch them in the moment. They held each other's eyes like I didn't even exist infront of them. I cleared my throat rolling my eyes slightly. Annabel glared over at me for breaking their little staring compition they had going. 

"You got the book?" I ignore her glare. 

"Yeah you two had gotten me into a lot of trouble for this." He reach his duffle bag a black cloth wrapped around a thick black book. He revealed the lether book with alot of symbols carved in it that I don't understand. I took the book surprised how light it feels I try open the book but it's like it's glue onto the damp thing. 

"What the hell?" I spoke. 

"It's blood encrypted" He nodded.

"An what does that mean?" 

"It means you need the blood of the person who wrote that book to open it and that's the only way to open it." Annabel took the book from my hand to examine it. 

"We had a deal" 

"Yeah our deal is to give you the book and that's what I've done. I didn't say I would get you the blood." 

"How hard is it to track down the writer?" 

"For me very fucking hard for you maybe it can be done." He press his lips his together. "He is like a prophet to us he writes down spells not a lot of people can do or know about. He writes these spells down and lock them because people aren't meant to use magic as powerful as the spells in those books." He takes out a cigerette lighting it puffing a long smoke. "I think he is a stupid bastard for writing it down in the first place if those spells are dangerous. Of course people will go in their way to use the spells. Anyway the name you want is Levi Gills find him and you get what you want." He toss his smoke to the ground. 

"Levi Gills is a myth." Annabel spoke up. 

"Is he really?" He smirk grabbing another smoke rolling it between his fingers. "He isn't been found for decades that doesn't mean he's not real. He knows so much powerful spells that I think he can make himself invinsible if he wanted. Off the grid forever and it doesn't make him less real" 

"What if he's dead?" I asked. 

"He's a very very powerful witch and witches like that tend to live longer. If he's dead you better start praying he had kids." He chuckled lightly. 

I rub my temple at the new problem ahead of us. 

"A deal is a deal" I sighed moving towards my trunk. 

I lift it open revealing a tied up beaten up vampire, his black shaggy hair stick to his forehead his eyes flew up squinting at the bright light. 

"What did he do to you anyway?" I asked as the three of us stare down at him as he squirm away as if that will help him to get out of this situation. 

"He and I have history that we need to finish, am I right old friend?" He smirk a glimse of anger flash in his eyes as he stare at him. 

             ~~//~~//~~

"This is weird" Kat face twisted looking as uncomfortable as me.

"Why can't we have an awkward dinner like a dysfunctional family?" Chester frown slightly. 

When Dominic told them what had happen while we were gone. They were shock the anger they had with Lincoln became something bigger. Luke threw insults and curses while Chester walked off angrily into the woods. The three of them shouted at each other at one moment and the next minute they were hugging each other. Luke's words still echoed in my mind, "I can turn my back on Lincoln without even blinking but I can't turn my back on you. Chester and I would do anything for you don't think that you don't belong in our family. You're my family like it or not you're my brother."  

It warmed my heart seeing that scene the way Dominic's eyes fell his expression darkening and the way his expression at his words. Luke and Chester looks up to him so much that he doesn't even realized it because he doesn't see the good in him. 

Oscar, Luke, Niki, Chester, Kat, Dominic Chad, Alex and Micheal and even Annabel all sat on the long table with food that soldiers can feast on. Some of their glass is filled with blood instead of wine. 

"What's the special occasion?" I asked sitting down across Oscar who I haven't spoken. 

I grab hold of the wine taking a sip slowly loving the taste of the sweetness running down my throat. I notice the grin placing on most of everyone's lips they look at each other knowingly. Before they could speak a scent suddenly shifted through the air and I know everyone smelt it too. It was unfamiliar and the smell is human I know that for sure. 

"I smell a human" I spoke. 

"That would be me." A voice came with a hint of huskiness that sounded really attractive and sexy. 

We all turn our head to the tall brunette who wore a sweet smile on her face. White lace dress show off her long legs, her brown wavy hair reach her waist. Micheal stood up my eyes focus on him the way his smile immediately brighten and the way he rush to her for a kiss? 

My eyes widen slightly at the scene I never thought Micheal was in a relationship with someone. Does she know he is? Is she okay with it? Is she nice or is she a total bitch? Micheal of course knows how to pick them he's Micheal he can turn anyone good. 

She pull away blushing at his touch Micheal brush her cheeks lovingly staring at her. I can't help but feel a knot in my stomach watching their exchange. 

"Everyone this is Matilda" He introduced all of us to her while she shakes our hands one by one. 

She seem so shy and sweet blushing at every whisper Micheal says in her ear. We all sat down all our eyes focused on the lovely couple. 

"Since when do you date?" Luke asked. 

"A year ago I met her the library" He smiles over at her sharing a knowing look. "She fell from the second floor and I caught her." 

"How romantic" Kat teased making us chuckle. 

"She knows about vampires she knows the responsibility of knowing and she accepts me, she accepts all of us." 

I look at her pleased at what he said. They place their intertwined hands on the table making my eyes travel to the big diamond on her left hand. My eyes snapped to Micheal his eyes already holding mine a big smile came across his entire face answering my question. 

"We're getting married" He grinned. 

The whole table cheered in surprise congratulating them I stood up happy for them both. I stood infront of her she seem a lot more nervous with me infront of here then the others. Am I intimidating her? 

"Welcome to the family." I smiled trying to ease her nervousness. 

She immediately grin and circle her arms around me taking me by surprised. I look over her shoulder to find Micheal smiling at us I returned my smile. Even seeing them for the first time together I've never seen so much love they have in each others eyes while they stare at each other. 

"Thank you" She pulled back tears in her eyes. "This means so much to me to get all to welcome me so easily especially that I'm human." 

"I'll give you props for coming in a house full of vampires" Dominic spoke. "You're not a little scared that if one of us gets hungry you're the first thing we have our eyes on?" He teased. 

Micheal sent him a not amused look but Matilda seem to not mind at all she even gave a laugh at his stupid joke. All of us rolled our eyes playfully. 

"Just say the word I'll snap his neck for you" Micheal whispered loudly a hint of amusement lingered in his eyes. 

"That's sweet." She gushed over him. 

I chuckled at their relationship there will never be a normal thing between anyone here. We all sat down and got to know her better. She's a criminal lawyer, her dad is a judge and her mom is a police officer. We all cringe thinking of the many laws we have broken. Her sweet almost innocent like personality I wouldn't guess that she would surround herself with criminals and defend them. But here is she now sitting with the most dangerous criminals. 

Kat shot her with millions of questions but she didn't mind she's use to it probably. I stare at the red meat my eyes lingering away from my plate feeling the goose bumps rise on my skin. I can feel a presence in the shadows. I swallow loudly daring my eyes to lift up to see what it is. 

My breath felt like it's knocked back into my lungs, my whole body rigid and stiff staring back at my parents. I look around frantically not understanding why no one is reacting, everyone is all busy with their own conversation to see. 

They stood there their clothes soaked in blood, their eyes still held the same amount of hatred as before but their was emptiness that was never there. I began to breathe unevenly not being able to take it. I feel like my whole body is shutting down. 

"Are you okay?" Oscar leaned forward whispering quietly he frowned concern. 

He followed my gaze in confusion my eyes but when he looks back at me I suspect him to leap out of his chair in fright to find my parents standing there but he just turn back with the same confusion. 

"Uh," I cleared my throat standing up. "Excuse me." I told everyone who looks up at me in confusion to my sudden shift of mood.

 I almost ran out of the place the pain came rushing back just like before. It was never really gone. I grab the nearest wall to catch my breath that is coming short. My eyes burn in the memory of them dying over and over again behind my eyes. It's killing me everytime. 

I let my tears trail down my face squeezing my eyes shut to force the image out off my mind. 

"I'm going crazy." I mumbled to myself. 

They are dead. I watch them die. Lincoln killed them. 

"Of course you are sweetie." My mom's blonde hair turned dirty the tips of her hair is burnt off soaked in blood and ash. 

Her clothes is ripped showing her open wounds and the worst thing is the rope wrapped around her neck that killed her ending her cruel agony but my dad's long pain to watch his wife die like that. His light blonde hair is filled with ash and dust. 

I couldn't look at him, I couldn't bring myself to lift my eyes and see the damage he Lincoln has done. I don't want to see his face and see the black blue color of the punches and the torture. 

"You're dead" I squeezed my eyes shut backing away feeling like a crazy person. "This isn't happening, I'm going crazy." I clenched my hands against the side of my head wanting to pound it as if this ache would go away. Like they would vanish infront of me. 

"You are crazy" Dad flashed his sinister smile. Cold and a hint of evil in his eyes. "We were going to live in your head and no matter what you do there is nothing you can do about it!" He shout causing me to jump in fright backing away. 

My heart pounding so fast that it began to hurt, I began to feel light headed from the lack of air. I felt the wall on my back. He took two strides to stand inches from my face. 

"You are going to know what real pain is little girl." He inch towards me making me feel small because all I could do is cower infront of him. 

Lincoln has made me feel weak and afraid but my dad is makes me feel a new sense of mind numbing feeling that leaved me both scared and hurt more than anything else. I don't know who is worse, I don't know who can break me down further. 

"I am going to make feel worthless! To make you feel useless against the pain. You can't fight it and all you could do is stand there frozen to it. I will always lurk in your mind because I know the pain of losing us is making you lose every bit of your mind slowly. I will make you believe that you are finally okay but I would snatch that hope and I will tare it to pieces. I will tare you from the inside until you shove your hand through your chest to tare your heart out." He spat, blood began to drible down his chin as he laugh sadistically.

My father all the memories of him in the woods are now gone, every single bit I cling to is destroyed. I slid down the wall because I knew his words would come true. I knew he can be the one who ends me. Not Lincoln, not hunters or any other vampires out there but my own dead father who is haunting me.

His laugh echoed in my head taking pure joy of my stupid weak behavior. I cried helplessly putting my hands over my ear to block him out.

"No," I whispered. "You're dead."  

"Sweetheart," He spoke softly leaning over me. "You killed us, you did this to us so you're going to pay the price."

"I'm sorry" I sobbed tears rushing down. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I'm sorry for letting things get out of hand. Please forgive me." I beg trying to erase those memories. 

He straightened up looking over his shoulder. He took my mother's hand who stood there quietly like she always do just watching over us. 

"We'll be back." He smiled. "I will always be around Jessy." He promised. 

The heavy feeling in my chest still remains even though he vanished into thin air. I squeezed my eyes shut sobbing into my hands. 

"Jessy?" Footsteps echoed on the tiles but I couldn't look up. 

I didn't have it in me to fight anymore and it's like everything is me, the thing I've been trying to hold onto. The one thing that gets me out of bed in the morning is nothing anymore. All of this suffering and pain seem all pointless. 

"Jessy what's wrong?" I recognized Dominic's voice without seeing him. 

I've killed so many people, I've tortured and I've lost my family for what? 

Lincoln has made me this way. He broke me and no matter what anyone says he did, he broke every bit of me. 

"Jessy damn it talk to me" Dominic grab hold of me lifting me up to my feet. 

He caught the sight of my face taken back at my expression and I couldn't help it anymore. I grab hold of his shirt and bury my face on his chest my tears staining his shirt. His arms wrapped around me tightly. 

"Tell me what's wrong please" I can hear the concern in his voice. 

I wrapped my arms around him tighter hopping he could get rid of the pain just like what he always do. He pulled back cupping my face. His frown deepened as his fingers touch my wet cheeks. 

"You've been different since the day we went on that trip." He spoke softly. "Tell me what happened."

How can I tell anyone that I've been seeing my dead parents without looking like a complete insane person with a straight jacket? 

I look up at him finally finding it better to breathe. 

"Is my parents really dead?" I whispered and when I said that aloud I completely sound mentally insane. Yet I sounded so different, so unlike me. I sounded desperate for an answer like a little kid. 

He seem to take a step back to look at me as if he couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth. 

"Yeah they are why are you asking?" He frowned.

"I....-" I wanted to tell him the truth, I want to let him in but I couldn't let the words come to my mind. "I just needed to hear it that's all." I wiped my tears trying to get myself together. "I guess I'm not over their death as I thought I was." I told half the truth. 

His eyes soften cupping my face again in his warm hands wiping the rest of my tears. He seem to believe my words understanding me completely. His eyes wandered down every inch of my face following by his fingers trailing. 

"Don't keep things from me Jessy." He spoke in a way that I never heard before.

There was urgency in his tone, it wasn't a command or a harsh tone it was almost a plead a promise he wants me to vow to him and I felt my chest tighten feeling like I need to reasure him that I won't keep things from him. I know for a fact that there are too many secrets already. 

"Promise me." His fingers scrape my bottom lip almost hypnoticing feeling. 

"Okay I promise" My eyes lingered down to his lips not able to stare at him in the eye and lie to him. 

He seem satisfied with my answer placing a warm comforting kiss on my lips. It's the first time we touched since we've been back. No it's the first time we even looked at each other for more then a few seconds. I groan not realizing how much i miss him. How much I miss his touch, his kiss, his taste and most of all I miss the way he looks at me like no one else has stared at me before. 

My whole body burn in lust consuming my every thought even the pain in my brain stopped pounding and it became a dull feeling. I wanted it to last longer, I want this feeling to last forever. 

He groan deepening the kiss nibbling on my lower lip tugging it away slightly making me moan at the sight. 

I gasp surprise as he lift me up roughly wrapping my legs around him while he ran into the nearest room. I can feel him harden underneath me making me shiver thinking of all the things he can do. He slam into the dark wall our bodies ruin and messing the coats hanging. Of all the 20 rooms in this house he picks the smallest one. 

I groan arching my back as his hands near my core causing me to feel unexpected overwhelming feelings trying to burst out of me. Our lips desperately move against each other trying to ease our hunger and lust. 

His hands trail the inside of my shirt his hands roughly touching my stomach while his other cupping my chest. He bury his face in my neck while I bury my hands through his hair pulling him closer. I want him to not only take me but bite me. I want everything from him. 

He growled as if thinking the same thing I can feel his teeth scraping my skin making my heart pound so loud I think it's going to leave a bruise on my skin. Instead of waiting for his fangs to pierce into my skin he place a soft kiss on my veins. I don't know whether to be dissapointed or relived but I try not to show it. 

His hands curl in my fabric before he could rip it a part I stopped him. 

"No way this is my favorite shirt, stop ruining my clothes" I warn him. 

"Tell me you don't like it rough?" He smirk leaning in licking my lips slowly making me whimper. "Tell me you don't like it when I rip your clothes off you." He trail hot kisses on my skin. I can hear the fabric ripping and falling off my shoulder. "Tell me you don't like the hot need we have for each other." His finger trail on my cleavage his eyes lingering on my chest. "Tell me you don't like it when I pin you against the wall like this." He roll his hips against mine making almost whine in agony at his torture. His words sending a warm heat towards my core. 

His head dip kissing my chest while his other hand remover my bra. His hot breath causing goose bumps on my skin. He run his hands over my chest squeezing and rolling the bud between his fingers. I watch as he unbutton my pants so quickly I didn't realize it until his hands are in between my legs causing me to moan loudly. 

"I've been imagining how it feels like to be buried in you." He whispered in my ear making my breathing more intense. "How soft, how warm and how tight you would feel around me." 

My throat began to dry making my head spin at his words. His longs fingers entered me in one silk motion pumping inside of me. 

"But for now this will do." He smirk. 

Within the second I was lying on my back as he tug my pants down roughly lifting half my body off the ground in the process. 

"I still owe you for that time in the woods" He winked. 

Before I could speak move between my legs spreading it even more. I felt his tongue graze on me making me lose control. His two fingers enter back at the same time his tongue licked me ruthlessly. He groan softly sucking slightly making me arch feeling an intense feeling building up. 

"Tell me you're mine." He mumbled his fingers began to move slow because he knew I was about to come. 

"What?" I look at him with every strength I got. 

"Tell me you are mine Jessy." He froze making me moan he knows what he's doing to me.

I lift my hips up grinding against his still fingers in me but his other hand pin me down. 

"Tell me you are mine." 

My eyebrows came together wanting to question his words but the will in me began to become weaker and I lose all my sense of thoughts and all I want is him.

"I'm yours." 

He grin his fingers began to move in a rapid pace making me gasp he add his tongue in my hands lacing through his hair. I threw my head back moaning finding my release that was building up in me. He pulled his fingers out and I watch as he sucked on them making my stomach knot at the sight losing my breath again. 

"You have no idea how good you taste." He smirk leaning his body against me. 

We took a moment to catch our breathes our bodies coating with light sweat because of the small room. He got up lifting me up my feet I almost fell back feeling a bit light headed. A huge smirk place on his face seeing what he has done to me. I quickly recover pretending I'm fine sending him a playful glare. 

"Already falling for me I see?" He helped me putting my pants on like a little kid. 

My eyes soften seeing the way he moves is so delicate and graceful making me chest tighten. He zip me up patting my butt with a light tap at the end making me chuckle. 

"Good thing we're in a closet full of coats so you won't have to go out with no top." He smirk. 

I turned on the light rolling my eyes at him. He looks absolutely perfect he never looked better. Our lips slightly pink and swollen from the intense makeout. I look around the little walk in closet my eyes nearly buldging out of my socket realizing this is not a coat room but the second closet of Kat. 

I spin around to find Dominic scratching his head slightly trying to keep in his laughter. 

"Dominic." I hissed. "She will know we were here and smell what we've been doing!" I can almost picture her in my head taunting me with that smirk of hers. 

"I didn't know I swear." He put his hand up in surrender. 

I rush to her perfume stand spraying it in the air he burst out laughing at me making him glare at him. 

"Good one that will remove the smell of that sweetness in the air." He winked running his hand through his hair. 

"Shut up this is your fault." 

"Whoa there's a full length mirror here?" He looked at the small wall of mirror. "We could have done more dirty things infront of this mirror." He sent me a wink making laugh shaking my head. "Round two?" He raised his eyebrows at me. 

I chuckled stepping away from him as he reach for me I couldn't keep the grin off my face. 

"No, she might come in." I choose a shirt in the row of clothes. "Plus we are gone for too long they'll ask questions." 

"Who cares." He rolled his eyes. 

"Oh but I do." Kat appeared like a ghost in the room a big grin stretched on her face. 

I groan loudly cursing our stupid luck. 

"Got to be fucking kidding me." 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

33.3K 1.1K 53
River Vincent returns home after being abducted 10 years ago by one of the biggest terrorist groups and has to find her way back into society. But th...
34.9K 1.3K 22
⚠️THIS BOOK HAS LOTS OF TYPEOS IN MISTAKES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ ~Zoey is the neighborhoods good girl she's loved by many hated by some she's nev...
1.4K 133 13
Hey guys, what up? This is just some book I thought you might like. tell me what you think and so on. Hope you like it...
721K 28.7K 23
(DISCLAIMER: I know there are a lot of grammatical errors so please don't point them out. Proceed at your own accord.) (Working on a MAJOR and COMPLE...