Chapter 6

Picture of Alexender

****

I didn't feel like getting up, what's the point I know I'm locked in this stupid room. Then I heard a slow weak heart beat in the other side of the room. The strong scent hit me hard I was almost taken back by the fresh warm blood lingering in the air. 

I scramble to my feet straight away, I backed into the wall scared. I stare down at the little girl on the floor, my heart dropped at the sight. Her innocent eyes stared back at mine in pain, her small body tied up in the pole in the corner. Blood pouring out of her staining her white dress.

"Oh my god" I gasped trying to hold in my breath.

I can hear my heart beating wildly from the sight, my fingers twitching and skin damp feeling sweat run down my forehead. I never felt such temptation in my life, such desperation at the sight of blood making mouth water in hunger. 

Despite the painful thirst burning in me, I rush towards her untying the rope. She had pale skin with dark circles under her eyes. She looks like she can crumble into pieces if you touch her. Her big brown eyes looked back at me, there was a hint of red mixed it making it look unique. Her curly wavy brown hair reached her waist. She's one of the most beautiful little girl I have seen.

"Are you okay?" I whispered trying hard to ignore the blood but the moment my hand came in contact with it my ability to pull away is withering inside of me. I'm losing control I can feel it, I feel it clawing in my inside just to have a drop of taste but what she said snapped me out of it. 

"He's coming" She cried.

Hearing her cry can make you feel miserable at the sound. I swipe her hair away from her, I look down at her wounds on her stomach.

"I'm going to lift you up now okay?" I said preparing her but mostly myself, being close to this much blood is torture.

I swiftly lift her up in my arms trying not to make harsh movements that would hurt her. She clenched my hand tightly as she cried out. Sobbing in pain. I carefully place her down on the bed.

"It hurts" She sob loudly.

"What hurts?" I didn't know what to do.

"Everything" She roll to her side forming a fetus position like her stomach aches. "My insides hurt" She cried.

What the hell do I do? I ran my hand through my hair frustrated. I look up at the camera that was recording in the side. I move closer to the camera feeling anger boiling inside me.

I knew exactly where I was I got what I wanted and went far away from Dominic but ended up in another shit hole.

"You asshole! Let her go and stop whatever you are doing to her now!"

How can someone be so cruel and involve a kid in this stupid messed up situation. Just in time the door swung open. There he stood the same red hazel eyes that haunt me.The way he makes the room feel colder by his presence is creepy. He makes everything feel wrong. He flash me his charming smile.

He's wearing a perfect suit today looking more in power then usual.

"Why are you doing this to her? She's just a kid" I clenched my jaw tightly.

"She's part of the process for you to fully understand what's it is like to be a vampire." He grinned.

I can hear my heart pound loudly and that was the only thing I was hearing. The loud raging pound of each beat. Yes, I felt scared to be around him breathing the same air. I'm scared that he will turn me into this person I hate. That I will hate more then I hate myself now. I'm terrified of him.