Chapter 61

Rated R Chapter!

~~//~~//~~

Dominic's POV

"You think the plan really worked?" I nuzzle my face on her neck sighing deeply.

"Oh it will work." She hummed lacing her fingers through my hair.

The plan was leak the tape on the news about what had happened that day but Bart edited the bit where we lived and walked out alive. Bodies and piles of vampires is there on the feild for the humans to investigate they see it's true. That all vampires is finally rid of this world. We called in a tip that there is a sighting of vampires and news and soliders came flooding in seeing what is left of vampires.

Some will believe yes all vampires are non-existence but there are others that will believe that there is more to these dead bodies then it all seem. They will believe vampires still roam around us like ordinary people and there is nothing they can do about it anymore.

The rest of us is willing to follow Jessy where ever she seem that is right and that is safe.

"We are going to France." I grinned. 

She pulled back wrapping her legs around my waist pulling me into a tight lock loving the way she feels against me. 

"Do you think it's the right thing to do? Leave our home to be safer?" Her lips linger on my cheeks to my jaw down to my neck placing small kisses. 

"I believe it is, I believe what you are doing is the right thing and everybody will agree." I place my hand on her bare thighs running my hand up her smooth skin. "Now stop talking." 

I slam my lips against hers hungerily thrusting my tongue to taste her moaning cause I can't get enough. Pleasure burning my skin from her touch, igniting desire in my veins. 

"I'm hungry." I mumbled against her lips. 

She pulled back nipping my lower lip my eyes darkening seeing her playful bite my lip feeling my lower region tighten. She smirk tilting her neck to offer for me the way she is mine and I am hers. 

I place a on her pounding pulse feeling it beneath my lips. I swipe my tongue against her soft skin making her moan breathlessly. I let my jaw tightened and fangs grow letting it pierce through her delicate skin. Her blood bursting in my mouth like a ripe cherry. My breathing become range as I continue to assult her neck burying my fangs deeper into her skin. She whimpered her back arching whistle her hips grinded on mine making me groan loudly at the friction. 

I let my fangs pull back licking her wound close and the blood away. Her hand ran down my chest slowly, her nails grazing my skin. You can see how turned on I am through my boxers and it had her smiling widely. 

I chuckled spining her around so I was on top pinning her on the bed. 

"What are you smiling at?" I nipped her skin my hands skiming up her top loving the feel of how soft she is. 

"Are you remembering the night in the river when I did this?" I thrust my hips letting my buldge brush against her thin shorts. 

She gasped squirming under my touch making me smirk at her reaction. I love the way her face would twist into pleasure. Her lips would part and her back would arch meeting my touch eagerly. I lean down and place my lips on her ear. 

"Or when I touched you like this?" My hands run down up her shirt to her bra getting rid of it quickly. My thumbs pintching her nipple making it stand alert from my touch. She whimpered her breathing uneven.