Chapter 9

Picture of Dominic

****

"I'm still your daughter" I sobed in pain not knowing how long I can take this anymore.

I felt the burning liquid inside me making me squirm in pain, I jolt up in the chair. I cried out chocking on the blood rushing up my throat. Tears rolled down my face staring down at my smiling father as he watch his daughter.

"You are not my daughter! My daughter died when she turned into this monster!" He spit hateful words.

I close my eyes not wanting to see the hate and disgust in his face. His face twisted into shame, he was ashame of me, of what I become and I knew he blamed for turning into something he hates. I clenched the wooden chair digging my nail in it as the pain continued to become more painful.

I pant trying to collect as much air as I can but my lungs wouldn't let me. I cried out in frustration gasping for air in desperation.

"Please stop" I begged weakly.

"Stop? No? I'm going to enjoy killing you slowly" His voice whispered with no remorse, no emotion.

I look up frighten at his words I stared back at a stranger. He isn't my father, he wasn't the one who taught me how to trust people, how to relay on them. He wasn't the same person I ran to when i had a nightmare. This person had so much hate in them the father I knew loved his family no matter what.

A twisted grin came across his dark face making me cringe at the sight. I can feel my heart pounding loudly. Then I felt a sharp metal came thrusting in my chest. i gave out a loud gasp, my eyes widen in surprise, shock, pain but most of all betrayal. He look right into my eyes a glint of hapinnes hit his eyes. His face dark and evil.

I clenched my hand over his as he slowly twist it. My heart stopped beating, everything slowly stopepd beating as I stared at my father's eyes.

I jolt up gasping for air, my body filled with sweat as my clothes cling onto me. I swallowed the dryness in my throat trying to ignore the burning need for blood. My hands went up to my chest where I was stabed. I can still feel how the cold steel cut through my chest.

I look over at Alex still asleep, her face peaceful. I look around thewhite cage we are still in. They told me we can get out but I didn't want to. I knew Alex is dangerous I was angry that they locked her up like this but I knew why they had to do it. For her and others safety. I wanted both of us to walk out of that door and have control of our thirst.

I ran my hand over my sweaty forehead, I sigh deeply and got up to stretch my legs. I walk around the room and pace myself up and down. I wanted to get my mind of everything, of my dad, of me being a vampire, of Lincoln. I wanted to clear everything out of my mind.

"You can't sleep because I'm running through your mind aren't I?" A teasing voice came. I didn't have to look to know who that cocky jackass is.

"Dominic, what a pleasent surprise" My voice leak with sarcasm.

I found him leaning casually in th entrance. His hair ruffled messly, he wore a grey long sleeve fitted around his built body he wore black faded jeans that's slightly ripped. How can he get hotter every day. I frown at the sight infront me shaking my head at my thoughts.

"I know isn't it a pleasent surprise" He sighed deeply flashing me his perfect smile.

"What do you want Dominic?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" He study my face looking for clues.

"None of your business." I said more harshly then I intended.