Chapter 40

"I thought you said Lincoln doesn't have witches to control anymore?" I look over at Annabel. 

"Look I didn't know either okay! I thought my people was free but apparently we are still slaves." She growled. 

"This is a big problem." I began to drive in reverse out of the house.

"Yes this is a big fucking problem." She cused looking like she wants to hit me for it. 

I began to drive as she told me directions to head for. As I was about to hit the gas Dominic appeared infront of the car causing me to slam the break. 

"What the hell Dominic?" I shot him an annoyed look. 

"What are you girls doing?" He smirk not moving an inch infront of the car. 

"Getting our nails done." Annabel bark sarcastically. 

"Well too bad I was going to help you look for my father's witches but if you two ladies would rather spend time in the salon gossiping by all means you go right ahead." He teased sarcasm leaking in his voice. 

"How do you know we were looking for your father's witches?" Annabel asked. 

"You are not as clever as you think blocking me out to read your mind." He told Annabel. 

He walked towards the car hopping inside ignoring my glare not wanting him to come along with us. 

"Impossible! My spell does not do that." She defended. 

I roll my eyes and began to drive leaving them to fight over it. 

"Okay fine Kat kind of told me." Dominic shrugged. 

"I knew it." Annabel turned back around. 

"Since you know where they are then tell us the directions." I look over at him in the rear view mirror. 

"Just keep driving and I'll tell you when to stop." He ordered. 

"Why can't you just tell me where to go?" Irritation clear on my face making him grin seeing it. 

"Why can't you just follow as I say?" 

"Why won't you just tell me?" 

"Why do you have to have control over everything?" 

"I do not." I growled. 

"You so do," He chuckled finding it amusing. 

"Is this a lover's quarrel?" Annabel grinned wildly on her chair staring at us. 

I glared over at her silently killing her in my mind Dominic laughed making me shut my mouth for now on. Great two idiots in one car this is going to be a long day. I let the children talk amoung themselves as I drive a long two hours and he finally told me to stop. 

In the distance I can see a werehouse with vampires on gaurd at every corner. Security cameras are high up on the fence making me curse silently. 

"What's the plan now?" I asked. 

"I'm not really in the mood for killing all these vampires." Annabel sighed tiredly. 

"There's too many." I shook my head trying to count the vampires on sight. 

"We don't have to kill." Dominic hop out. 

"Why didn't we bring Kat along again?" Annabel asked.

"She has a date with Bret okay." 

"The bartender boy?" Dominic grin and I knew that look he's going to keep that in mind to tease her later. 

"Yeah." I noded.