Chapter 30

Picture of Jessy on the side

~~~~

Jessy's POV

"Oscar wait!" I jog after him not wanting him to hate me. I won't be able to take it. 

"What Jessy?!" He spin around his face is filled with rage and all I want to do is erace it. "What do you want to tell me? That you and Dominic have been hooking up all this time? That I was stupid enough to think that you could love me back?" He whispered sadly taring my heart a part. 

"Don't say that" I whispered feeling so worthless infront of him like I'm not worthy to even look at him in the eye after everything he has done for me. 

"Say what? That you were hooking up with him? Or that I'm stupid to love you?" His eyes redden. 

"I'm sorry" I said pathetically not able to form any other words with him looking at me like that. 

When Dominic came up there it was like I was in another world and I felt weak under his touch. All my emotions came at a rapid speed and it was hard to hold back because I've never felt the burning need like that. I forgot everything that is happening at the moment, he made me forget every little detail. I was just focus on him and what I want. 

Oscar looks at me with such dissapointment and sadness it was enough to break me. He sighed and spin around walking away from me. I felt tears burn in my eyes my throat tightening whenever I'm upset. 

I ran towards him colliding against him wrapping my arms around his waist. His body tense feeling me against him practically begging him to not leave. 

"I'm sorry," I croaked. "Don't hate me please" I let the tears fall begging him that he can only make me do. 

I could have everyone in the world hate me but not him. He's the one always on my side no matter what and I will not let him walk away from me like this. 

He unwrap my arms around him almost making me give out a sob but I notice him turning around. His eyes filled with agony staring back at me. He place his warm comforting hands over my cheeks drying my tears. 

"That's the one thing I can never do Jessy." He gave me a sad smile. 

I press my cheeks against his palms blinking away the tears not deserving his kindness. 

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry that loving me is hard" 

His hand lift my chin forcing me to look at him. His eyes determinded and his lips turned into a frown at my words. 

"No Jessy, it's the fact that it's so easy to fall in love with you is hard" His tears trail down his cheeks breaking everything inside of me at the sight. 

I lift my hands and brush his tears away with my fingers frowning at what I've done. 

"I don't deserve you" I whispered to myself. 

"I'll love you anyway" 

My eyes soften looking him in such amazement at how strong he is and how much he loves me is something I can't understand. I wish I could love him so much it hurts, I wish I could look at him the way he looks at me, I wish he's the one I'm thinking about not him and I wish I could be better for him. 

I lean my forehead against his wanting to blame Dominic for doing this to me but I know that's a lie. As much as I want to deny all my feelings for him sooner or later I would snap and I will show how much he has effected me. 

He's rude, he's arrgoant, he's annoying, he's sarcastic, he's a killer and has a very very bad temper and yet I still like him. Oscar is kind, loyal, he shows me how much he loves me by just looking at me and he makes sure what I'm going through right now I'm not alone. Why can't I love someone like him? Why does it have to be so hard for me?