Chapter 13

I glared towards the wooden door irritated by the sound coming from the other side of the door. Here I am in 4 in the morning standing in the middle of the hall glaring towards that door once again. For the past hour I've been agruing with myself if I should slam the door open and yell at them to shut up and make a fool out of myself for their entertainment or just ignore it.

I decided to ignore it and head to the gym.

Everytime I'm angry or feeling any emotions that's unwanted I go and train myself. I work my body out until I couldn't stand anymore until I couldn't think anymore. When ever I get a memory of my old life I would spend the rest of the day in the gym.

I couldn't let myself get these feelings to ruin me again.

I shove my gloves in and began punching the bag in rhythem. I let myself get focus on the punching bag and ignore my whole life.

Images of my mom and dad flash before my eyes causing me to punch it harder. The next thing I did was running for a few hours. When I felt my legs wobble underneath me I stopped my tracks. I hop down to only fall on the matt breathing heavily.

"Why do you do that?" A voice made me look up.

I stare back at Dominic he wore his grey sweater with black jeans and white shirt. His hair always messly the way I always love. His glowing blue eyes stood out the way I remembered. I stood up wiping my sweat from my forehead.

"Do what?"

"Work out for hours until your body can't take it?" He push himself off the door way.

"Wasn't it you that told me I was too weak?" I said emotionless taking a big drink.

He was about to open his mouth to speak but he closed it back making me raise my eyebrows. I walked past him smelling that girl's perfume on him.

"Tell Michael I went out" I yelled over my shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

"Out"

****

I stared at the familar house from far. The same old tire swing still hung on the tree underneath my tree house. The same gravel stone that lead up the white house with the white fence. Red roses surround the house. I can still smell the cookies mom use to always make for me in the weekends.

Old memories came rushing back. I remember my first steps inside that house, First words. My first boyfriend I introduced to my parents. First time I rode a bike. That house remind me my first everything. Especially my first betrayal from my parents. First time I look at them like they are strangers. First time my dad hurt me.

That house is filled with so much love and good memories but it's also filled with regret and pain they have caused.

All I wanted was to run back to them and wish they could love me for what I am now. All I wanted was to say I'm sorry for being like this and I'm not such a bad person. I just want them to take me back and love me again.

When I thought I put away all my pain from them tears still linger in my eyes ready to shed. I clenched my jaw not daring to shed a single tear.

The moment she walked out of the house it was like she was staring right at me from miles away. The same blue eyes reflect mine. I swallowed loudly feeling my heart pound but then she looked away to the swing where she staarts walking towards. What shock me more was when she sat on it.

I watch her curiously as she swing herself slowly I frown taking in what's happening. A small sad smile flicker into her face as she rub her hands against my tree. The next I knew what happened was I was standing a few feet from her.