Chapter 2

Jessy's POV

Everything looks so bright, why is it so bright? You know the feeling when you open your eyes wide as the hangover creep in your brain. Then your skull starts pounding almost deafening you. Yes I feel like I've been hit by a truck. The dryness in my throat felt rough on my tongue. Okay I was drunk last night that explains this hangover pain. My limps feels numb that has been still for too long and it takes a second for my body to respond.

I didn't realized that I'm already on my to school speeding almost 120km per hour. I almost gave out a scream nearly letting go of the wheel. I've had five car crash in my life so I'm the kind of girl who is careful about her speed and the kind of girl who is stupid at driving. I arrived in a lot of time to spare, I felt weird. I didn't feel like myself, like something is way different.

The hop out and the second I stood outside my nose wrinkle at the sweet scent lingering on the air making my mouth water. Did the food room exploded again because a bunch of stoners decided they should make pizza. The next we all knew the room exploded filling the air with the rich scent of baked pizza. The things that happen in our school. I sighed and walked across the carpark but something stopped me.

It felt like someone was watching me, I tilt my head to the sun hiding away behind the clouds. The sun slowly crawl out behind the cloud. The sun looked so bright, so big, the heat of the sun blaze down on my skin reaching my eyes. I couldn't keep my eyes away from it, the sun looks different today.

I shrug it off and continue on walking, then I notice eyes follow every move I made. They look at me like I'm the most interesting thing they have seen. Okay? I got drunk and did something embarassing infront of everyone. That's it, that's the reason why they are all looking. Just when I was about to enter the school. I was tackled by a tight hug my whole body seemed to tense at the action. An overwhelming scent flood my nose, I wanted to bury my nose in that scent making my eyes roll in the back of my skull.

"Jessy where have you been?!" Oscar's familar voice rang in my ear but I couldn't concentrate what he was saying. The smell in the air is becoming stronger I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Then Oscar was pulled off me roughly with a strong pull that made my eyes widen at how easily the guy pulled Oscar. His piercing gaze stayed on me hypnoticing me. His body built under his clothes, his perfect jaw line curved his face into a perfect shape.

"What the hell man?" Oscar steady himself.

His eyes still lock with mine making me feel trap under his gaze. His eyes snapped to Oscar like an animal ready to pound.

"Stay away from Jessy, you hear me" His voice is soothing and calm.

"Who the hell are you?" I frown confused at his actions.

Oscar stood there like he's day dreaming with his mouth hanging lose, I was afraid he was going to drool. His eyes snap back to me, a glint of amusement hit his eyes a sly smirk lingered on his lips.

"Dominic," He thrust his hand towards me.

His voice is so smooth with enough the amount of huskyness and an a rough edge on it. I look at his hand not knowing what to do. Something about him makes me uneasy I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. He drop his hand before I could decide to shake it, I meantally slap myself for being rude.

"Have I seen you before?"

"No I'm new here" He smiled that perfect smile making all the girls head turn almost drooling.

"Well welcome!" I decided to change my mood and be nice greeting him cheerfully.

I catch a glimse of confusion in his eyes before I turn away and run off. Wanting to get away from the scent but mostly him. Being near that guy made the back of neck stand up.