Chapter 28

Picture of Micheal on the side

~~//~~//~

Jessy's POV

"Why are you staring at me?" I mumbled burying my head on the pillow. 

"I'm trying to capture a moment" I can hear the amusement in Oscar's voice. "I'm always the romantic one here remember" 

"Well stop it, it's creepy" I chuckled getting off my pillow and shoving it right on his face.

We laughed in the silence of the morning and it was like a new sound I haven't heard of. He grab hold of me tightly fliping me over to my back a smile lingered on my face as he lay ontop of me. His arms wrapped tightly around me. Playfulness lingered around me for the first time. I felt care free and light, I look up at him seeing the unconditional love he has. 

I've never realized how much his eyes these eyes are so warm and comforting. I raised my hand and place it over his face tracing his features. Admiring the way he's looking at me with such emotion I don't know what to do with it. He grab one of my hand and press it on his lips kissing my finger tips. 

"I love you Jessy" He whispered. "You know I always have" 

 "I know" I smiled tracing his smile against my finger tips. "I love you too" 

I always have and always will love him and maybe one day I will fall in love with him. I can easily picture myself with him. Happy and finally feeling like myself again. I think he can change me to become that better person again. 

After staring at each other for a long time feeling like I could stay here all day. We finally got up for the day. He kept giving me these looks he use to give me when we were dating. It's like we have our own little secret and from time to time we would catch each other staring with that hint of secret in our eyes. 

"What are your plans for today?" He asked as we walked down the stairs. 

"I don't know torture a few vampires when I'm in the mood" I shrugged jokingly. He looks over at me and for a minute he believed it but then he saw the look on my face. 

"Right you have fun with that" He playfully roll his eyes. "Well I was thinking of going to visit Cammy. She's still upset with me mostly you but she's a drama queen." 

"That's a good idea." I chuckled. "Tell her I said hi" 

Kat appeared infront of me her lips stretched into a grin that tells me she's up to something. 

"We are going out tonight-

"No I-

"Shut up Jessy I got us in a VIP club only the rich and important gets in and we are obviously them. So we are going no questions" She said sternly. 

"I got other plans with Annabel-

"That's okay take her with us, right Annabel?" She looks over my shoulder.

"Right, I need a night out." Annabel surprised me with her answer. 

"Great! Girls night out. Niki come along and drop those books for one night" 

"Sure" She gave a small smile. 

"Can I come?!" Luke appeared looking like those annoying friend who always invite themselves in places. 

"No, girls only" 

"Then there's no problem in that" Chester walked pass winking at Luke. 

"Shut up."