Chapter 31

Dominic's POV

I swing back around hearing footsteps walking away from the factory quickly to create distance. I heard every word, every single word they shared together. She still amazes from the day I saw her. When I heard her walking towards me I turned around and look at her in awe. I can't help but study her beauty, I can't help but let my eyes linger on her for a little longer. I need her like I need to breathe as cheesy as that sounds and she doesn't even know what she's doing to me. 

When she becomes distant I can't think and it takes a few minutes to clear my mind from her but everytime any silenece I had her voice would interrupt my mind and it was like I was going insane but I would welcome it everytime. 

I could have erase the memory myself because Jessy's ability is similar to mine. I could put thoughts in her head to make them do what I want. I have influence over people's brain but Jessy could easily control it  with words with just a simple command. I couldn't do it though, I couldn't erase her memory that was the only good thing in my past. I couldn't look her in the eyes and block those memories to take them away and I would leave remembering. 

Jessy did that for me and she didn't just make her forget about all the bad things and best memories she had. She didn't leave her feeling empty and confused, Jessy gave her a hope. A feeling of love not pain she let Emilia have that feeling even if it's just a tiny bit. 

"You okay?" She frowned. 

"Better then I expected." 

She tilt her head at me curiously and walked around the truck while I stood there watching after her. I've been watching her when she's not staring lately because that's allI could do for now. I could appriciate how much she's always here. She's here when I need her to drag her places with me. She's been someone who I would look forward to. 

Her eyes would shine with so much emotion that all you could do is stare. She captures me under her gaze and from time to time she let's me in with that one look that shows me more then what she could say. 

She's no open book, she's the hardest stubborn person I could ever have met but at times I would catch a glimse of her face dropping slightly. Her expression would harden or her lips would frown remembering something. I want to pull her to me and make her tell me, make me be a part of what she's going through but I knew better.

She would keep her gaurd up even more for a few days and I didn't want that. I need her to tell me because she wants to not because she doesn't have any other choice. 

My mind flash over to the scene with Emilia and Jessy holding hands staring at each other with both sympathy in their eyes. 

"Well are we going to catch ourselves a witch or not?" She shout from the truck her determined expression made me laugh under my breath. 

After everything that has happen she's the only one that can make me smile even just the tinest bit. Just like how she made me smile even though I was practically dead lying in my own blood she still had me smiling like an idiot. 

I got inside and start my engine heading east and I know what witch we can talk to. I am secretly glad we can go to this tiny road trip. Just me and her in this car, just me and her alone together. 

I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know what I'm feeling right now but what I do know is that this feeling is more then just lust or passion for her. It's something much more. 

"Why are you staring at me Dominic?" Her sweet voice snapped me out of my mind. 

I blink not realizing I was staring right at her dozing off to think about her? How stupid do I look right now?