Chapter 45

Jessy's POV

His blood is all I taste in my mouth the next day as I stand infront of the mirror my eyes gazing over the tender bite mark he left that would scar forever. He appeared behind me snaking his arms around my waist a mischievous glint hit his eyes. 

"You look better with my mark on you." He mumbled against my skin trailing his lips against my skin making it burn at his touch. "Now every vampire will know who you belong too." He smirk. 

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows at him teasingly. "You were mine first." I smirk spinning around to face him. 

"Hmm you are so sexy when you get possessive." He lean capturing my lips playfully. 

I laughed against his lips pulling away staring at him adoration. He lift his hand and crease my cheeks his eyes softening. I love it when he pulls me back against his chest not letting me go. I love it when his lips would linger on my neck making him want to bite me all over. I love it when he looks at me so deeply that it makes my chest tighten in a way he can only make me do. 

"What are we going to tell everyone?" I rub the spot on my neck. 

"If you are not ready to tell people then you don't have to." He lace his fingers through my hair making me close my eyes. "Plus everyone is going to be too busy for this one night to notice." 

"You're right," I breathe. "We'll tell them after all this." 

"Okay." He grinned. 

His fingers play at the hem of my silk top tracing along my rib cage to my torso. 

"We have to go downstairs." I swat his hands away. 

"Why?" He whined like a kid making me chuckle. 

"We have a lot of things to prepare until tomorrow night." I spoke moving to my closet. 

"Fine." He sighed deeply pouting slightly. 

I chuckled and place a kiss on his lips wiping away that pout. He smiled against my lips his arms came back around my waist pulling me against him. My tongue swipe against his smooth lips before he could deepen the kiss I pull back finding it too tempting to let it continue on. 

"Let's go." I sighed grabbing a scarf and tossing him his coat with a big collar that would cover his mark. 

~~//~~//~~

I walk around the stony path my eyes lingering up on the sky. One more sleep, one more night until the blue moon comes out for our attack. One more day, one more night and I will have my revenge, justice. I've planned it in my head millions of times going over it with Annabel everyday until that's the only thing I could think about. 

I've been obsessing, constantly imagining the day I finally get what I want from all of this. But it's not just about me anymore like it was from the beginning. I learned what Lincoln has done to witches and his own kind, I've learnt he has done so much more wrongful things to others.  

There's a thin line between wright and wrong, revenge and justice you can choose what path to go on but you have to get your hands a little bloody to get revenge.  

I've been walking for hours now in a forest I never been in. This forest is more haunting then the others and if trees could tell stories I wonder what they would tell. 

I heard a crack of a twig in the far distance my eyes snapping a meter away from me. One by one five vampire came out of the shadow of the trees a stake or a wooden bat on each hand. 

"Well hello boys." I grin not at all worried about them. "What an unpleasant surprise to see your faces." 

Slowly another five came out and another and another making me count at least 30 vampires in sight. I clenched my jaw, my leather gloves digging into my palm.