Chapter 52

"Who the fuck was she?!" I growled standing up even though my whole body feels like it has been hit by a truck. 

Luke yanked at his hair kicking the nearest table breathing heavily trying to hold in his anger. Every one of us had wild eyes not really believing that Dominic is dead. We could never say goodbye to him. 

"Our sister." Chester answered rubbing his face. 

I clenched my jaw tightly as I look down at Dominic, I kneel down infront of the couch and place my hand over his open eyes to close it because I coudn't stand that dead look in his eyes. I am not going to cry, I am not going to curl up into a ball and runaway, I am not letting him go. He is not dying on me that bastard. He made me care, he told me he loves me and now he's gone. He can't do this to me. 

My hand curl on his shirt my throat tightening. My mind try to process everything that could help me get him back. 

"Annabel bring him back the way you brought me back." I begged standing up. 

She frown shaking her head at me, "I'm sorry Jessy but that spell can only be use only once." She looks at me guiltly. 

"There must be something else." I had the urge to cry but I force myself not to because crying means it's real. Crying makes it more real that he's gone, but he's not he will come back. "Do something! Save him!" I yelled at her making her flinch.

I know I'm being unfair to put this much pressure on her, making her feel guilty for this but I can't help it. Luke wrapped his arms around her staring at me with sad eyes that I don't want to see. They all look at me in pity when they shouldn't, he will come back I promise.  

"Calm down Jessy okay we will find a way and maybe if there isn't a way it's time to let-

"I will not let him go!" I growled breathing heavily. "I am not giving up on him" 

I rush up stairs to the library opening the spells my eyes scaning every page trying to find one spell, just one. With each ticking moment my doubts try to seep in and the emptiness of this void began to feel heavy inside. I toss books every where slaming it down, taring the pages in frustration pushing things on the ground just wanting to break everything on sight. 

I spin around in a fast movement curling my hand in a fist punching the wall. I can feel my knuckles breaking with the force I'm using. I can feel the burning pain shooting up my arms and the taring of my skin. 

The beating of my heart and the pounding in my head will not go away and it hurts so bad. This hurts more then anything and I know I will not make through, not this time, not without him. 

I look down at my knuckles seeing my blood staining my knuckles. I stared at it for a while before my mind stopped spinning and realized I was holding the answer all along. 

My blood is the solution.

My heart pounded running downstairs where they are gathered with their heads hanging low. Dominic could break me in any way he wants but not like this. All I have is him to make me happy, he holds everything I want and I would rather have him hurt me in a different way as many times and it's okay if he's here. It hurts to have to look at him on the couch laying still with his eyes close. 

"My blood can bring him back." I trail my voice cracking, "Lincoln had a spell to bring Dominic's mother back so I could do the same." 

They look up seeing my hopeful face their eyes swimming in sadness like they already gave up on him. 

"Do you know the spell?" I asked Annabel.

"No I'm sorry." 

I squeezed my eyes shut trying to think who else could I go to for this because no way in hell am I going up in that mountain and ask Lincoln for it. That would be my last option, last desperate option to bring him back.