Chapter 48

"Where's Michael?" I noticed looking around.

"He had a phone call and than he bolted, it was weird." Chester spoke.

"Something must be wrong." I frowned shoving a knife on my belt.

I watch as Chad fill the injection with his blood, I grab my shot gun feeling the heavy weight on my hands. My stomach twist and my heart pound feeling relentless at the wait of what is about to come. 

"He said he'll meet us there." 

I wish Michael is here to snap me out of my slight nervousness and telling me that everything is going to be fine the way he usually does. Oscar look up at me and I've notice for the past three hours I have came back he never said a word. He keeps giving me this look that makes me curious as to why he is staring at me like that. Like he's both annoyed and happy at the same time. 

"Is there somthing wrong Oscar?" I walk towards him.

"No," He sighed deeply. "You really scared me Jessy, it scared the shit out of all of us and than I suddenly heard you only have 10 years to live it's..." He trail his frown deepening. "It's fucking bullshit." 

He curse a lot in one sentence and when he curse alot it's when you know he is pissed off. He stare off at the distance, his lips turning into a frown and his jaw locked in a tight grip. 

"You can't die.." His voice trembled. "You can't leave us again, you can't do this to me." He face me with tears in his eyes. "I will hate you for it." 

My chest tighten pulling him into a tight hug burying my face on his shoulder. I felt my warm tears trail down my face blinking it all away. Slowly I felt him wrap his arms around me, I can feel the way his body would slightly shake and I know that when the day comes when I have to die again he will look at me and he would smile and he would tell me something about moons. 

"No you won't." I whispered to his ear kissing the side of his face. 

I pulled back his eyes softening, I wipe his tears away smiling warminly at him finding calm and comfort as I look at him. 

"It sucks" He shook his head. 

"It's sucks." I agree smiling slightly. 

~~//~~//~~

I stare at my watch taking a deep breath standing on the high grass blinding me away from any sight. 

"Is Michael with you?" I asked one last time through the ear piece connecting with everyone. 

"No he's not here." Luke spoke up. 

"He'll turn up." Annabel said. 

"You know Michael he loves to give his grand enterance." Chester chuckled on the other side. 

I feel agitated with him not around especially right now, I need him to be here right now. They are all right though Michael is going to be here he has to be. I watch ontop of the building peeking through my lenses of my snipper. 

Lincoln had no idea I have been watching him for a week now. Watching where he goes, watching the food he ate, the coffee he drinks, the time he leaves certain places. I watch the little details of his life and it took so much will power to not pull the trigger straight through his heart. I could have any time but I clenched my twitching hands telling myself that what I plan for him is much worse than death. That thought would clam me down but the anger spiked up even more as I watch him as hours gone by. 

Lincoln sees a scientist named Debby. The moment he stepped foot inside the white lab he would roll up his sleeve and let her take samples of his blood. I read their lips as they talked about possibilities of gaining abilities for Lincoln. Debby has been experiementing for quiet some time trying to perfect what Lincon wants.