Chapter 24

Picture of Dominic

Song: Birdy- Shelter 

~~~~

"Since you are in the goverment I need you to help me" I asked nicely. 

I look over at his bloody face his right eyes swollen shut and his lip busted up open. He couldn't even hold his head up anymore. His breathing became raspy and uneven. 

"I'm sorry you just made me so mad, you shouldn't talk about my dad every vampire knows I got daddy issues." I wiped the blood in my knuckles amusement hit my voice. 

"I will never betray Lincoln for you" He spat his blood near me.

"Whoa." Kat appeared back into the room with the things I told her to get. "I just left for like a second and you already beaten him"

I shrugged tossing the bloody cloth, I stopped in my tracks hearing Michael and the others outside. I look over at Kat seeing her lips stretch into a guilty expression.

"You told them where we were?"

"Micheal forced it out of me" She defended herself quickly. "He's like a freaking mastermind that guy-

"Jessy we are suppose to be a team!" Chester came barging in. "Well hello there" He smiled at the Mr Belle tied to a chair with my new special metal that tightens around your body with every movement.

"Yeah why does Kat get to come and we can't? Luke argued like a five year old.

Even Oscar came with a slight horror in his face seeing the person in the chair. I didn't want to see me like this. I know he's not use to seeing this side of me and I only want him to know me as Jessy. The girl who stole his first kiss and he stole mine. I wanted him to keep that innocent side of me because I for one lost that image of myself a long time ago.

I shot Kat and angry look one last time in response she gave me a sheepish smile.

I saw Dominic coming in with a raised eyebrow when his eyes landed on the guy.

"Oh great a vampire party!" He chuckled that turned into a cought. "And Michael old friend how are you?"

"Kevin you don't look so good old man" Michael stepped into the house now cramped full of vampires.  

"Why are you guys here?"

"We are in this together now Jessy, let us help you" Michael said.

I sighed wanting to reject their offer but knowing there are a few people to back me up made a warm sensation in the pit of my stomach. I nodded instead walking back infront of Kevin. Oscar met my eye looking at me worried.

"I know you know where Lincoln is hiding. Where is he?"

"He is every where darling and he will find out about this and he will get revenge for me" He spat filled with venom.

"Your king is not loyal to you but himself. You either die protecting him or live for helping me" I sat infront of him.

He chuckled tossing his head back trying to blink the blood away from is eyes. He look back at me his eyes pale brown filled with things no one has seen.

"No I would rather die then betray our king"

"I admire your loyalty Kevin" I took out the tube of blood with an injection. "You're the person that makes Lincoln invisible. You make him vanish through cameras, any papers and you make sure that Lincoln stays invisible to anyone. That makes you a very important person to Lincoln so what would he do when I take you away from him?" I inject.