Chapter 53

I felt his warm breath against my skin causing me to be alert enjoying the antipation of his touch. He press his soft lips against my jaw trailing down to my neck causing me to moan the moment his tongue swipe against my skin. His hand trail up my waist pinning me on the bed while my hand ran down his exposed back. His mouth widen sucking my skin into his mouth in a hard painful way making me sigh out of breath wrapping my legs around his hips. 

"I'm hungry Jessy." He brush his lips up and down my neck.

I shiver knowing what he means automatically making my mouth water. Our naked bodies rub against each other in a great friction making me moan lightly. 

"I've been hungry ever since you left." He mumbled against my skin. 

He inhale sharply causing goosebumps rise on my skin. I tilt my head giving him better access on my neck. I ran my hands through his head tugging on his messy hair, I look into his eyes staring at this man that made me fall so deeply in love.

"Bite me." I command.

His eyes turned darker at my order and without a second that ticked by his fangs appeared sharp in the sunlight beaming down us. His lips touch my pulse and his jaw widen letting his fangs pierce through my flesh. I hiss in pain and pleasure my back arching towards him. His hot tongue licked and sucked that only he could make this type of pain pleasureable. I can hear my heart pounding against my ears and both of our heavy breathing colliding pass each other. 

I press my lips against his hot skin feeling my fangs growing biting onto him making him tense. The taste of his blood is sweet, the warm thickness ran down my throat smoothly like a rich velvety wine. I moan loudly feeling his hand between my legs.

There is so much pleasure in all this that it is painful but it's the pain I want to feel forever. He pull back the look in his eyes had me gasping softly seeing the pure lust and love swimming in his eyes reflecting mine. My blood tinted his lips running down his chin. The sight had me turning on wanting him more and I don't think I would get use to this feeling. 

I roll us over flipping him on his back, the silk sheets fell off us pooling around our waist. He looks up at me in awe his hands rubbing up my bare back. As I look at him I can't help but fall in love over and over and I would gladly die for this man. He makes me insane and I make him madder and that's what love does to each of us. We get obsessed, we get clingy, we get jealous and we fall in love with that person all over again.  

I lift my hips and lower myself on him entering me swiftly and once again for sixth time since he came back. He groan beneath me closing his eyes as I move in slow movements pushing him deeper in me. 

Scratches and bruises linger on our bodies and it's times like this I wish I could keep my marks on my body. The empty feeling in my heart is gone and all I feel is this freedom of the pain. 

We made love over and over, our moans and breathing is the only sound in the room. I stare down at him feeling tears well up in my eyes. His eyebrows came together seeing the tears, he sat up holding me still. He raise his hand holding the nape of my neck, his fingers swiping the tears that had fallen. 

"What's wrong?" He asked breathless frowning. 

"Nothing." I sniff. "I just love you so much that's all." 

His eyes soften a warm smile stretch on his lips. He tuck in the strands of my hair away from my face wiping away my tears in the process. He press me on the matress laying ontop of me staring at me deeply. 

"I love you more then I ever loved anything, you'll be the death of me Jessy Volkov and I would gladly die for you." He spoke making my heart pound as he stare at me and this feeling I won't forget.