Gangsta's Paradise

By shae_tataraven

Two stubborn and big egos clash when Meek, Philly's most valued and known dope dealer is released from the bi... More

One
Two
Character Listing
Character Listing Cont.
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Author's note
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Best Moments of this book
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Author's Note
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Note to the readers
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One hundred
Ending
Last Update

Eighty One

1.9K 94 55
By shae_tataraven

June 3, 2014

Nicki

I was getting dressed and listening to 2pac and Lauryn Hill this morning.

I meet Meek outside in the car. He made me a doctors appointment to make sure the baby was okay.

Going into the office we were the first patients to be seen.

"Okay Nicki, just lay on here and raise up your shirt for me" my doctor says. Doing so I hand Meek my purse and he takes a seat in the chair.

"Okay we are going to check the babies heartbeat and yours" she says. There was a machine attached to her stethoscope. Listening intently Meek smiles hearing it and then I smile hearing the baby's.

"That sounds unbelievable " I say. She laughs.

"For a first time mom it would" she says.

"Have you been trying to change up the way you eat?"

"Yes" I answer sitting up.

"Has the morning sickness gotten better?"

"Somewhat. Some days it's a pain and some days it's not"

"What about sleep?"

"Good on that" she nods.

"Great. Pretty soon you will be able to book a sonogram and plan for the type of birth you would like and more" she says. I smile.

Meek

I was kinda out of it after hearing Nicki and the baby heartbeat together. It's crazy how humans can create other humans.

"Baby" Nicki says. Snapping out of my thoughts I take her hand and give her the purse back. Hearing her phone go off I see her smirk.

"Someone finally decided to wake up" she says showing me who was calling. She answers and I could hear Stormy yelling through the phone.

"Stormy we were wondering where you were" she says winking at me. I chuckle.

"We'll be there in about twenty minutes" she says. When she hangs up she laughs.

Picks

Waking up I was still in the same clothes I was in from yesterday and laying in the middle of the fucking cemetery. I don't have any idea how I got here and what happened with my phone but I know Meek and Nicki had something to do with it. They were the only contacts I had in my phone.

When they show up I get into the car. Looking over Nicki was in the backseat with me.

"Can you explain to me what the hell happened to me?!" I yell.

"Drop that tone with me before I choke you out" she says.

"What did you do to me?" I question.

"Fucked up yo whole life" Meek says chuckling. Nicki smiles as if she was about to laugh too.

"I believe you are scared of us. I also believe you want to help us along with yourself. What I don't believe is that you are a good person. So we need you to tell us why the fuck you got them niggas in yo shit" she says.

"Listen Bunch took me to this trap with him and Jamel and Ronnie and Blaze were there. He said I'd be teaming up with him. They made me makes some moves to Cabo since I had connections there"

"What about Jem and Key?"

"They work under Jamel. Wanted to show him they were legit. Pmon was the one who killed Rocky. They were orders under Jamel but Blaze never let him go through with it the first time. That's why Diamond shot her , besides her biting her" She says.

"Blaze didn't want Rocky killed?"

"No. He said he knows how much that dog meant to you and he didn't want matters worse. Nicki he acted tough but anything having to do with you he wanted control over"

"Who gives a shit! Why are you connected to them niggas?!"

"I couldn't get out of it. When I undressed did you guys notice anything?"

"No" I turn my head and lift my hair up.

"Damn Meek, they did a deep cut" Nicki says.

"When you asked where I been after that shit happened and I said I was on vacation I lied. I was in the hospital cause of this. They made me stay quiet. "

"But you still fucking around with us"

"And I'm taking a risk in it all"

"Yo y'all see this shit?" Meek asks. Looking back there was a black van headed to towards us full speed.

"Nicki get yo ass up here and buckle up" Meek says. Nicki crawls to the front and puts on her seatbelt.

"That's Key and the minions " I say. Meek speeds up.

"Meek please be careful" Nicki says.

"I got this" he says making a sharp turn.

"Did they try calling you?!" Nicki asks.

"Yeah but I didn't answer"

"Do they have a third party trace on your phone?!"

"I don't know. You did something to my phone yesterday!"

"Give it to me" she says taking her seatbelt off.

"Yo what the fuck you doing?!" Meek yells. Nicki rolls the window down and throws my phone at the windshield of the van. I seen or crack.

"That" she says and buckles up again. Just about fifteen seconds later gunshots go off.

Nicki

"Meek cut that corner!"

"I got this Nic!"

"They are about to hit the damn back bumper!"

"No they not!" He yells. More gunshots go off and we duck. Meek swerves causing us all to jerk. You could hear the tires screech and cars honking their horns at us. Looking at Meek his arm was shot. "Meek" I say.

"I'm good Nic." He says. Taking off my seatbelt again I roll the window down and shoot towards the driver with all the bullets. Seeing their car run into a poll I smirk.

"Go to my warehouse" I say.

"Damn" Picks says.

Once we get to the warehouse I go into a cabinet and get out some tools. Going over to Meek I get the bullet out and wrap up his arm after cleaning the blood off him. Hearing sirens then banging at the door it's the police.

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!!"

"What the fuck is going on?" I ask. Looking to Picks.

"It's me" she says. Meek scrunched his face up at her.

"Yeah it's yo ass" we hear. Jamel appears and Meek grabs a gun aiming at him.

"I been waiting for this" he says.

Shae 💰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 8.9K 61
Hey there you freaks out there in the world of omeeka. This is my first wattpad book so don't judge. I decided to give this fanfic fantasy a try. En...
46.6K 2K 40
Meek is a good dedicated cop who falls in love with Nicki, a daughter of the most wanted drug lord
1.1M 35.4K 61
After multiple of heartbreaks dealing with King Treasure decides to give up on love and focus on herself and her baby, but what happens when King is...
18.2K 915 25
Throughout Nicki's life, she's been constantly let down and hurt by the men she loved and she's finally had enough! It wasn't until she reconnected w...