Gangsta's Paradise

shae_tataraven által

Two stubborn and big egos clash when Meek, Philly's most valued and known dope dealer is released from the bi... Több

One
Two
Character Listing
Character Listing Cont.
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Author's note
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Best Moments of this book
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Note to the readers
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One hundred
Ending
Last Update

Author's Note

1.4K 49 61
shae_tataraven által

I know this book is lit, crazy and entertaining because you all want more. I am slowly but surely approaching towards the last chapter and im not sure if I want to do a follow up book or start a new omeeka book or just something new in general.

I didn't want to do anything on my page so here are some things to look out for, forward to and secrets I can't keep lol just kidding. I'm not spoiling anything for anyone of you!

Okay so for starters Picks character. She is a good person with good intentions. I know a lot of you want her to be gone but she is all for Meek and Nicki like she says. You will soon find out what the root of the problem is with her. Hint: manipulation goes a long way.

Drama....lord.... the drama that unravels at the end will have all of you like wheeeetttt?!!! The characters I put in this book are the characters for a reason. Even the ones that were just mentioned by the dumb broad Diamond or the little run ins Nicki and Meek had on the streets.

You will find out the real reason Dutch and Mack were killed. Hint: it wasn't just because of their relationship.

Bunch and Meek... they have some deep history. Deeper than Meek and Ronnie.

You will get to see why Blaze and Nicki real issues in their past relationship was and why Nessa left Meek alone in jail.

Someone will reveal why they killed Nicki's dog, Rocko.

There is a reason behind Nicki's ring and why Meek picked it.

There is also a reason why Meek and Nicki were reluctant towards eachother when they met a little.

Remember Nicki's ex Deuce? And Picks best friend Bambi? Or even Draya that Nicki scared straight? There is a lot as to why they were around. And who they are associated with.

Just some things for you guys to look forward to. As the ending comes a lot is exposed and so much drama happens that a lot of unthinkable things come out.

And can anyone believe I am at like freaking 80 chapters? How many chapters you think there will be when the book is finished? My guess is 100 or less lol I don't know but updates coming soon.

😊✌🏾

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

46.6K 2K 40
Meek is a good dedicated cop who falls in love with Nicki, a daughter of the most wanted drug lord
165K 6.6K 30
A story about control ... Ever loved two people? Meek does things different than most but loves Nicki more than anything in the world. - Everything...
1.1M 35.4K 61
After multiple of heartbreaks dealing with King Treasure decides to give up on love and focus on herself and her baby, but what happens when King is...
289K 9.1K 22
Onika Tanya Maraj is a good girl from Manhattan, New York Robert Rihmeek Williams is a "Thug" from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania What will happen when...