Gangsta's Paradise

By shae_tataraven

Two stubborn and big egos clash when Meek, Philly's most valued and known dope dealer is released from the bi... More

One
Two
Character Listing
Character Listing Cont.
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Author's note
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Best Moments of this book
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty one
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Author's Note
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Note to the readers
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One hundred
Ending
Last Update

Sixty

2.1K 100 64
By shae_tataraven

April 6, 2014

Nicki

Sitting up in my warehouse all my tv's were on different channels. I didn't feel like being home. I was with the crew when one of the channels was on the news.

"Yo turn that up" I say to Van. He turns it up and mutes the others.

"Yesterday's gang violence involved 23 people and there were signs of injury. Down by the doc station and empty lot where targets are likely to be kept. All suspects are to be African American and involved with gangster relations. Not much to go off of with that since there is not much evidence to a specific group."

Meek
--
(Yesterday)

"I don't like seeing my baby cry" I say. "Cause see when she cry that mean she hurting. And I don't like when she hurting."

It was 10 guys standing in front of me who I knew were all connected to Ronnie, Blaze and Jamel. Jamel ass is no where to be found. Scary ass nigga.

"Yo Meek it's no hard feelings. Pmon and Coon did that shit. Blaze told us to go no where near that damn dog" a nigga says.

"And who are you?" I ask.

"Drew" he says.

"Okay Drew. Did I ask for a fucking explanation?!" I ask.

"Nah" he says.

"Okay. I DIDNT THINK SO! YALL NIGGAS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME DONT GET A FUCKING CHANCE TO EXPLAIN SHIT! " I say as Omelly and Tak pour a circle of gasoline around them.

"Y'all niggas think y'all running shit when somebody give y'all a little power when you not! You ain't never gone be shit!" I yell.

"Man just shoot me already, got damn" one says. I chuckle. No hesitation I shoot him with my ak47.

"You get what you asked for cause all y'all niggas got a death wish coming" I say lighting up a blunt.

"Omelly you wanna hit this?"

"Nah I'm good"

"Aight. Y'all niggas wanna hit this?" I ask. Chuckling I throw it to the gasoline and see fire rise around them. "YOUR LITTLE LEADERS TRIED TO SHOOT AND SET US ON FIRE LAST NIGHT BUT THAT SHIT DEAD! YALL PAYING ALL US FOR WHAT THEY ASSES DID. " I say loudly.

Tak then puts the fire out and laughs.

"YALL SOME PUSSIES" he yells. We all chuckled. Them niggas liked to done pee on themselves. Going up against a wall, all us had ak47's in our hands.

"We gone play a game. Call killer escape. If y'all escape you live, if you don't then fuck it" I say. Seeing all them niggas running and trying dodge bullets I laugh. Everyone of them get popped. Seeing the guns go from left to right bullets just pop out non stop.

Once all the bodies lay there some niggas bust up into the place and it's another shoot out.

I'm so crazy right about now we ain't even run. I was ready.

---

I didn't go straight home. I went to go do something for Nicki with Omelly.

Getting to the house she wasn't there.

"Yo Candi where y'all at?" I ask calling her cause Nicki left her phone.

"Nicki's warehouse. She didn't wanna be at home" she says.

"See if she wants to get dropped off. I'm back" I say. I wait for a few seconds.

"We'll be there in a few" she says.

"Ard" I say hanging up.

"Yo Cookie asked me to pick up some food from wing stop. You want me to get y'all something?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say giving him a Benjamin. "You already know what I like. Nicki likes lemon pepper and teriyaki" I say. He nods leaving out.

After a while Nicki walks in with Candi and Cookie. Coming to sit by me I wrap my arms around her.

"How you feeling?" I ask.

"Okay" she says. You could still hear the sadness in her voice. She sits up.

"What did you do yesterday?" She asks.

"Fucked up the world" I say. She laughs. Getting up I hand her a box.

"What's this?" She asks.

"Well it's not an engagement ring" Candi says being funny. Nicki opens it and covers her face. Candi and Cookie looking to see what it is.

"Awww" they say when she pulls it out.

"Baby this is so sweet" she says.

"Yeah and I got glass protector cause niggas like fucking up shit" I say making her laugh. She giggles and stands up kissing me.

"How did they do the inside?" She asks. I just shrug. Omelly walks in with three big bags of wing stop.

"Hey baby" he says kissing Cookie. We take the food out the bags.

"Candi you can have half of mine. I don't have much of an appetite to eat all this" Nicki says.

"You liked the statue Nic?" He asks.

"Yes" she says smiling at it. "It's so cute" she says eating a fry.

"Omelly did you get at someone yesterday?" Cookie asks.

"Maybe" he answers. I chuckle. She rolls her eyes. "All I will say is it was like seeing ants run" he says. I laugh harder.

"It was funny"

"Well y'all did end up having the news report" Nicki says. "There is going to be some announcement given to the state tomorrow over the homicides that's been going on. I'm sure more will be said from the attempt of A massacre from Jamel and Ronnie " she says.

"Yo them niggas bold as shit for trying that though" Candi says. "Like who does that at a damn gathering given from the mayor. They act like they taking down the damn president" she says making us laugh.

"Well there's only two people left to get at" Omelly says.

"Jamel and Bunch" I say.

"Meek you said you didn't wanna talk about a plan you had before we went on vacation. What was that?" Nicki asks.

"A big ass set up for all them niggas. " I answer. "But now it's just two left with a small crew of niggas on they side."

"Are you even sure that people are still on they side? I mean if the rest dropping like flies I would of dipped. And then its you two. Meek Mill and Nicki M" Cookie says.

"Hell I would of been smart enough to leave early on too" Candi says. Me, Omelly and Nicki burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" They ask.

"We ain't worried bout shit" all three of us say. They smack they teeth laughing.

"We know y'all crazy asses not" they say.

"Cookie your baby bump is showing now" Nicki says.

"I know" she says happily. "We have our first appointment coming up for a sonogram " she says. Looking over at Omelly he was smiling to himself. I nudge his arm making him laugh.

"Meek you better leave me alone before I lay yo ass out" he says. I laugh.

"I'm gonna cremate her" Nicki says out of nowhere. "Release her into the ocean somewhere so she can just be all over the place"

"Which ocean? There's just so many" I say . She mushed me over.

"I think I'm gonna go to New York for a day or two. Do it there"

"Ooh I'll go too" Candi says.

"Shit I am too" I say. They laugh. "What? Shit y'all ain't leaving a nigga here. I'll catch some cases". Nicki laughs.

We hang it with them at the crib a little while longer then they leave. Nicki takes a long hot bath and relaxes for a good minute. When she comes out she cuddles up to me until she falls asleep.

Shae 💰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.4K 61
After multiple of heartbreaks dealing with King Treasure decides to give up on love and focus on herself and her baby, but what happens when King is...
170K 7.6K 52
Will Nicki and Lauren's love life last or will they go through trials and tribulations. Will Meek chase his dream girl or will he give up? Read and f...
16.5K 620 18
She's a temptress. He's allergic to romance. She has concupiscent fantasies. He has the power to make her wildest desires come true. When opposit...
289K 9.1K 22
Onika Tanya Maraj is a good girl from Manhattan, New York Robert Rihmeek Williams is a "Thug" from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania What will happen when...