Gangsta's Paradise

Af shae_tataraven

Two stubborn and big egos clash when Meek, Philly's most valued and known dope dealer is released from the bi... Mere

One
Two
Character Listing
Character Listing Cont.
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Author's note
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Best Moments of this book
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Author's Note
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Note to the readers
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One hundred
Ending
Last Update

Fifty Eight

2.3K 99 138
Af shae_tataraven

April 3, 2014

Meek

I was getting ready for this ball to go to with Nicki and walking back into the room I see what she had on.

"Not tonight" I say.

"Meeek" she whines. "I asked you if you liked this dress" she say putting her hands on her hips in the blue dress. (Like at Vmas)

"You look too good in that but I already know I'll have to fight tonight if you go out in that" I say. She laughs then groans. "Alright. I knew you were going to do this shit" she says. Helping her out the dress she gets another one.

"Damn girl. You look sexy in anything" I say. She blushes. "I'm not changing again" she says. I laugh.

"You good in that" I say. "Let me snap a pic of you" I say. She smiles as I pull out my phone.

"Nicki you look like the true Queen you are" Candi said being the first person to comment. Me and Nicki laugh.

"Okay we gotta go. We already past the time it said to be there" Nicki says. We leave out the house and go downtown. I parked the car and we went inside. It was a nice ass venue with a big ballroom.

"Damn this is nice" I say.

"And a lot of stairs" Nicki says grabbing my hand. I laugh holding her hand as we walk down the stairs.

"Welcome to the Mayor's ball" we hear Detective Picks say coming up to us when we reach the last step.

"You look like a snack" I say. I feel a smack to my head. "But Nicki a meal" I say laughing. Nicki shakes her head.

"You do look nice though" Nicki says.

"Thank you but you look gorgeous " she says.

"Thank you" Nicki says.

"Why did you invite us to this?" I ask.

"I know that you were involved in what happened in Easton. Bunch will be looking forward to seeing you" she says.

"Ah shit" I say.

"I'm so glad we took that vacation " Nicki says.

"Oh you went on a trip?" Bunch asks walking up in a dark blue suit with a drink in his hand. "No wonder you were M.I.A" he says.

"We always gone be M.I.A if it means anything to you" I say making Nicki scoff a little.

"You look beautiful tonight" he says to Nicki. She just smiles.

"Thanks. Meek can we go sit down?" She asks.

"Yeah" I say leading us away from them.

"Baby wait" she says taking a seat. I stood in front of her.

"What?" I ask.

"Bend down and pretend like you fixing my shoe" she says. I chuckle.

"You want me to finger you?" I ask. She laughs.

"No you dirty bastard" she says making me laugh.

"Shit this dress big enough for me do it on the low" I say. She giggles.

"Meek I'm being anything but sexual with you right now" she says. "Feel on the side of my dress" she says. I do as she says.

"Nicki you snuck guns in here?" I ask.

"I wasn't about to be caught slippin" she says. I stand and unbutton my blazer. She smirks.

"We were made for each other" she says as I lean down and kiss her.

"Damn right" I say sitting down. A woman escorted by a man then walks over to us.

"Hello, I'm Mayor Henson" she says.

"I'm Nicki and this is Meek" Nicki says shaking her hand.

"I know who you are. You two like to cause trouble with our officers here in the coast" she says.

"I don't cause trouble" Nicki says.

"But they do" I say nodding my head towards Jamel and Ronnie entering the ball room.

"Yes" the Mayor says turning her attention to them. She looks back at us.

"I love that dress you have on Nicki" she says.

"Thank you" Nicki says smiling. "But yours looks nice too" she says.

"Oh please" she says. As they talk I pay attention to Ronnie and Jamel. Both talking to Bunch.

"I'll be back" I say walking over to them. All three of them stop talking as I approach.

"Look who made their way to us" Ronnie says.

"What y'all niggas doing here?"

"Same reason you here for. We were invited" Jamel says.

"Y'all some dirty niggas" I say.

"Oh and you not? Meek you must be stupid. You make us sound like we worse than you" Ronnie says.

"I don't need to play dead then come back and take L's" I say.

"Yet he isn't dead. He is in clear view like the rest of us" Bunch says.

"Man fuck all that shit. Yo shady ass being iffy and working with these niggas"

"Oh you mean like Picks is working with y'all?" He asks.

"Working with us? Nigga we don't need her on our team. At least I don't"

"Actually you do. Unlike you, your little girlfriend over there is using her as leverage. We all know it" he says.

"Pick ain't doing shit for me" I say. "Just like you ain't doing nothing for these niggas. I bet they ain't giving you shit. They ain't gone let you get your hands on anything either. Did y'all go see the other person to yo lil tripod in jail yet? Or did y'all just leave him?" I ask.

"Blaze ass is ancient" Ronnie says

"Like yo ass" I say. "Just tell me which one of y'all wipes his ass and which one holds his dick?" Ronnie and Bunch buck up to me but I don't flinch. Bunch holds them back.

"Not here" he says, "besides he gone get his later" he says.

"Try me and see what happen" I say and walk away. They lucky I ain't insane enough to shoot them in front of all these good Caucasian people. Going back over to Nicki she was eating some chocolate covered strawberries.

"I like Mayor Henson" she says. "She is really funny"

"Grad you like somebody" I say. She giggles.

"What are they here for?"

"I don't know but they up to some shit" I say. "Bunch acting like he stepped his dick up and shit. Nicki I'm gone tell you right now, if they do anything I'm going to jail" I say. She laughs.

"Don't worry about anything Meek. We can both get ratchet tonight" she says. I smirk. Mayor Henson then goes to talk at a podium.

Nicki

We were listening to the mayor talk about how important it is to keep Philadelphia safe and secure. Shit with me you'll be secure, not sure if you'll be safe. I laugh to myself.

"Now Detective Picks and Bunch will come up to talk" she says. Picks and Bunch go up and start talking.

"As you all know we are the best detectives of Philly and we are looking at 10 different cases of homicide. All are in connection to drugs and dealers of the streets." Bunch says.

"We are connecting dots and hoping to have these cases solved soon. For the time being it is our job to keep the streets of Philly safe and to lower the crime rates. They have went up by 15% just this past year" she says.

"Meek stop rubbing on me" I say. He chuckles.

"Aye you hear that?" He asks.

"What?" I ask.

"That ticking"

"No but something smells funny all of a sudden" I say looking around.

"Shit" Meek says getting up.

"What?" I ask.

"FIREEEE!!!" Someone yells.

"Oh my god" I say getting up. Me and Meek push through and get stopped by Ronnie and Jamel.

"Where y'all going?" They ask. The doors were locked and we were all trapped in the lobby. People were screaming and no security was in sight anywhere.

"Hell no. Nicki duck" Meek says. Bending down I hear gunshots. More gun shots go off and people scream. Feeling myself get pulled by somebody I look up to see Blaze. Doing an elbow punch in his gut I reach down for my gun and aim at him. He was aimed at me too.

"Why the fuck are you grabbing me?!" I yell.

"Nicki I'm done playing games with yo ass!" He yelled. "I'm taking you and all that shit you got!"

"Nigga you just gone have to shoot me.

Meek

Looking down after shooting Ronnie and having Jamel ass disappear off somewhere Nicki wasn't next to me. Going back I hear her arguing with Blaze.

"Fuck you and that nigga!" I hear him yell. Looking at Nicki she starts walking towards Blaze and shooting. Bullet after bullet.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU FOR ALL YOU EVER DID TO ME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" She yells. Her arms were locked and tight. Watching her stand over Blaze with at least three bullets she shoots him one last time. I shoot at the cameras and see Jamel lunging at me.

Fighting him off me we both end up on the ground.

"MEEK!" I hear Nicki scream. The air was getting thick. Smoke from the fire was rising. I end up on top of Jamel and punch him one good time in the jaw knocking his ass out. Police sirens and firefighters pull me off him before I could shoot.

Walking out I see Nicki.

"We need to get out of here" I say pulling her to the car. Detective Picks was calling Nicki but she ignores it.

"I don't feel like hearing from her right now" she says.

After a while we pull up to the house.

"What the FUCK?!" Nicki yells. The door was wide open and the house was trashed.  You could see the words "Weak bitches going down" spray painted on my walls.

I then hear Nicki scream. Looking to where she was looking there laid a bloody Rocko. Nicki bends down crying.

"Oh shit" I say.

Shae 💰

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

170K 7.6K 52
Will Nicki and Lauren's love life last or will they go through trials and tribulations. Will Meek chase his dream girl or will he give up? Read and f...
119K 5.1K 57
Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together.
46.6K 2K 40
Meek is a good dedicated cop who falls in love with Nicki, a daughter of the most wanted drug lord
165K 6.6K 30
A story about control ... Ever loved two people? Meek does things different than most but loves Nicki more than anything in the world. - Everything...