Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

By PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... More

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

One Day

1.9K 36 0
By PrincessOfNerds

Erica's POV

"I'm going to do it. I'm gonna tell her." Isaac said, almost more to himself than me.

"Derek thinks you shouldn't."

"He hasn't even met her. How would he know if she can handle it or if she would tell everyone?"

"He's our Alpha."

"He doesn't get a say in my love life."

"What if she gets hurt? What if the Alphas go after her because you told her?"

"What if they go after her and she doesn't know and they kill her?" he pointed out, folding his arms across his chest.

"Don't do it, Isaac. Think about it for a bit longer. Maybe you'll get some common sense and realize it's a bad idea."

"If Stiles didn't know, would you tell him?"

I paused, trying to think about what our relationship would've been like if Stiles hadn't known. "He still would've had Scott to tell him."

"And if he didn't? What if he was clueless in all of this? What if he didn't know how to protect himself?"

I stayed silent, only continuing to pack my bag up to leave for school.

"You would tell him, wouldn't you?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do. We both do. You would tell him the first chance you got. I don't want to have to lie to her, Erica. She's so trusting and I don't want her to doubt me." He sat down on the bed, his eyes locked on the floor. "I don't want to lose her, especially to this."

"Just wait until the next full moon. If you still want to tell her, then you can."

Sophie's POV

"I'll race you to the car." I challenged Scott as we walked down the steps.

He laugheded as I took off for the Jeep. I turned to look at him to brag, slowing down when both him and the house were gone.

"Scott?"

I looked around in confusion, seeing the remaining houses still in their spots, the Jeep still behind me. I hesitantly took a step towards where the McCall house had been, my eyebrows furrowing as I saw a shining object in the dirt.

I crouched down to pick it up, holding the mirror in my hands. I turned it towards me, my confused eyes shining a bright purple.

I dropped the mirror, backing away from it as quickly as I could. I bumped into something, twisting around to see it was a tree.

I was once again in the forest, in the same spot I had been the last time. I ran over to the river, looking down at my reflection to see my eyes were their normal green.

The longer I stared, the more my eyes seemed to turn back into the purple. Every time I blinked, they changed colors. Green to purple, green to purple.

"It's frightening isn't it?" a voice asked as I saw a blurred figure join my reflection.

"Who are you?"

"It's a beautiful color though. It's a shame it scares you so much. You would look stunning with it."

"What do you want?" I kept my eyes locked on the person's reflection, trying to see his hidden face.

"You'll find out. One day."

I blinked my eyes, the figure disappearing. I turned to see there was no one behind me, the McCall house reappearing.

I slowly stood up, a distant voice calling my name as my fingers gripped onto the hilt of the dagger in my boot.

I opened the unlocked door, stepping inside the house. I saw a blurred figure run past, into the kitchen, the voice getting louder.

I lifted my dagger, pressing my back to the wall as I moved as quietly as I could. I then jumped out, pushing the figure against the wall.

"Soph!" the voice yelled as the blurry face became focused, revealing a worried and slightly scared Scott.

I instantly dropped the knife, taking a few steps away from him. "I'm so sorry. Scott, I-I'm so sorry. I don't-I'm sorry."

His eyes flickered over my face before he reached out and pulled into his arms.

"What happened?"

"I was packing up for school and you came downstairs and you fell asleep on the couch. Then you started mumbling and I went into the kitchen for just a minute and then you pinned me against the wall."

"I'm so-" He cut me off, shushing my words as he tightened his already tight hold on me.

"It's ok. It wasn't your fault."

"I could've hurt you."

"But you didn't."

"What if I had?"

"Soph." He leaned back to look into my eyes, his hands clinging to my shirt. "It's ok."

"I almost stabbed you, I'm sleepwalking, and I might be crazy. How is any of this ok?"

"They're nightmares. Dreams. That's all they are."

"They seem so real." I whimpered as I buried my face into his shoulder again.

"I know they do. But they're not. Just remember that, ok? It's not real. You can just wake up."

I sniffled, resting my cheek on his shoulder as he calmingly stroked my hair, moving it out of my face. My eyes wandered over to the clock to see we were late for school. "Scott, we're late."

"We're not going today. Today, I'm taking care of you and you're not gonna lift a finger and neither of us are going to think about the nightmares. Ok? And you're going to smile and laugh all day, even if I have to tickle you to death."

I laughed at that, feeling him smile and press a kiss to the side of my head. "Ok."

Laila's POV

"I miss hanging out with you. I feel like we haven't spent any time together." Aiden whined playfully, making me smile.

"I know. I've just been busy."

"Well what are you doing today?"

"Not much."

"Good. Then we can go out for ice cream or something."

"As friends?"

"Of course as friends."

"Then I'd love to."

"I'll meet you after school then." He smiled widely, pushing away from the lockers and walking away.

"Your boyfriend is looking." Lydia warned while reapplying her lipstick.

I looked over her shoulder to see Isaac glaring in the direction Aiden had gone. "I don't understand why they don't like each other."

"Because one of them is your ex and the other's the guy that replaced him. I'm sure they have a few reasons to argue."

"Isaac didn't replace Aiden."

"We know that. But Aiden doesn't."

I sighed before closing my locker, swinging my bag onto my shoulder. "Do you think he's jealous of Isaac?"

"I think they're both jealous of each other." 

"You're starting to make me wonder if I should've said no to ice cream." I grumbled, frowning.

"You probably should have. But if you're comfortable enough to hang out with Aiden as friends, then go for it."  

"I'll be back." I muttered, walking over to where Isaac stood with Erica, waiting for her to finish loading up her bag. "Hi."

Isaac turned to give Erica a look that she only rolled her eyes at, shutting her locker and leaving.

"Hey." he mumbled, turning back to me.

"She doesn't like me, does she?" I asked, gesturing in the direction Erica had gone.

"She's just being protective. Once she gets to know you, she'll love you."

"Do you really think so?"

"I know so. What were you and Aiden talking about?" he nearly blurted out, clearing his throat after and trying to regain his cool composure.

"He invited me out to ice cream."

"And what did you say?"

"I said yes. Because we're going as friends."

"Friends?"

"Friends." I confirmed, nodding my head with a small smile on my face.

"So if he does anything too, I don't know, flirty, you'll tell me, right?"

"If he does anything too flirty, I'll remind him I have a boyfriend." I stepped closer, looking up at him as he stared at the ground, fighting off a smile.

"I love hearing you say that." he admitted, his eyes snapping up to meet mine.

"What?"

"That I'm your boyfriend."

"Well you are." I moved even closer, reaching out to play with his jacket.

I leaned onto my toes as he leaned down, pressing our lips together. I tightened my hold on his jacket, pulling him closer as one of his hands gently grabbed my waist.

The sound of the school bell made us break apart, reminding me that we were in a crowded hallway.

I hid my face in his neck as I tried to muffle my laughter before peeking up at him. "We should get to class."

His hand tipped my chin back, his lips against mine once again.

"Come on you two." Lydia's voice ordered as a hand grabbed my arm, pulling me away from his embrace.

I heard him laughing as I stumbled, tripping over my own feet while Lydia nearly dragged me to the classroom.

Author's Note:

Double update since I hit 400k reads!

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
72.5K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
781K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...