Gangsta's Paradise

By shae_tataraven

Two stubborn and big egos clash when Meek, Philly's most valued and known dope dealer is released from the bi... More

One
Two
Character Listing
Character Listing Cont.
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Author's note
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Three
Forty four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Best Moments of this book
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Author's Note
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Note to the readers
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One hundred
Ending
Last Update

Forty Two

2.3K 102 34
By shae_tataraven

December 13, 2013

Nicki

It's Friday the 13th and I have a feeling if we go out tonight some shit might go down.

"Baby" I say calling Meek. He doesn't look my way. Going to him I call his name again.

"Oh what?" He asks.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask taking a seat on his couch.

"Nothing" he says.

"Yes there is" I say. "What is it?" I ask.

"I was just thinking about something" he says.

"What?" I ask.

"It's so funny to me. I asked my mom what day Nessa went over to her house and she said December 6th. Not thinking much of it at your party that was an anniversary day for us" he says.

"Ohh" I say.

"That shit don't mean anything though" he says. I slightly laugh. "Foreal Nic. Niggas can think they in love and not know what it actually means"

"I agree" I say. "No one can know what love is until someone shows them" I say. I get into Meek's lap.

"Like me and you" he says. "It's so funny Nic. You do a lot for the people around you. And they return the favors back. We see you for what you show. But you had niggas like Blaze and Deuce that ain't know shit and how to treat you" he says. I smile.

"Even though it wasn't something I deserved to have in my life it taught me valuable lessons" I say. Meek looks at me. "And I don't blame Blaze for everything he did to me as bad. It was because of him I grew thicker skin and give no fucks on bullshit". Meek nods.

"And it was because of Nessa I knew to stay to my damn self" Meek says making me laugh. He chuckles. "Besides I got a bad bitch by my side who leveling up with me. I could never lose" he says. I pucker my lips and he pulls me up to kiss him.

"Where we going tonight?" He asks.

"I'm staying my ass away from people. It's Philly and it's Friday the 13th" I say making him laugh.

"We gone be good baby. Besides nobody can mess with me or you when we together" he says making me laugh.

"You right" I say getting up. Right when she does Omelly walks in.

"Yooooo" he says.

"Yooo!" We both say laughing.

"Aye I got some info for you. It's Friday the 13th and shit going down at North Philly. Some house party. No one knows by who though"

"That sounds like some iffy shit" I say.

"Right" Meek says.

"Yo we should do a Netflix and chill night with the crew here tonight" I say. "Get into our own shit in private tonight" .

"That don't sound like a bad idea" Meek says.

"Nicki stay low key" Omelly says. "But it does sound kinda bomb though."

"Yeah, we can order some shit and have my system hooked" Meek says.

"I'll let everybody know" O says getting out his phone.

"Yo Nicki you think you can trust Picks" Meek asks me.

"Yeah. She cool people. I don't get a funny vibe from her. Why?"

"I'm just checking"

"Oh you don't trust my judgement on this?" I ask. He chuckles. I pull out my phone. "Rico and Cas been following up with her for me. She not a snake" I say. He nods. "Her name is really  Stormy"

"Stormy?"

"Yep"

"You good" he says kissing me. I smile kissing him back.

"Okay so everybody will be here tonight" he says.

"Yay. I'm gonna go out and get some food and snacks" I say.

"Aight. We'll be setting up some shit here." He says. Leaving out I stop by my house to pick up Rocko and then go to the store.

Coming out to the parking lot I open my trunk and start putting the bags in.

"Nicki M" someone says coming up to me.

"How nice to see you Nessa" I say.

"Pleasure as always" she says. Rocko starts barking. "I always hated dogs" she says.

"Yet you're with one" I say laughing on the inside.

"Im actually not. Anyways I tried to threaten and warn you. I see you're not backing down and now I have to finish what I started" she says. I laugh.

"Bitch you must want to die tonight!?" I yell slamming my trunk closed. "It's not even what you started. Acting like a basic ass work bitch for the scary pigeons"

"Not me. Just you" she says. I knew coming out tonight I would get into some shit.

Meek

Everybody was showing up to the spot and Nicki wasn't back yet.

"Yo where shorty at?" Beetle says. "Ready to start the movie. We already got the lineup" he says.

"Hold up" I say pulling out my phone. Nicki doesn't pick up. I call back and the phone is sent to voicemail again. "Yo Nicki ain't answering. I hear barking and scratching at my door. Esquire opens it and Rocko runs in barking.

"Uh oh" Candi says.

"Oh shit" Omelly lets out. Picking up Rocko I look at her collar. Her monitor was on.

"What is going on?" Travis ask.

"Shut up" I say hearing something. "Y'all listen" I say turning the volume up.

"Nessa you're a stupid bitch if you think Ronnie and. Blaze gone keep you by they side. They gone kill you or leave you as soon as we go down, if they get to us"

"Ronnie already paid me. Blaze says my cut comes from him after the job is done"

"So what? You wanna kill me and merge your way back into Meek's life? You know what you are, a fucking hoe! You will let a nigga run a train of fools into you for money before having to think about the morals for yourself"

"Nicki you think you're all good when you not. You a piece of shit" Nessa says.

"She just called Nicki a piece of shit?" Omelly says laughing. He then stops. "Nicki about to commit murder at first degree"

"Shh" I say.

"Nessa!" We hear.

"Yo that sound like Detective Picks" Cas says.

"Nessa you're under arrest" she says.

"For what?!"

"Tampering with evidence, larceny, accessory and attempted murder" she says. I could hear Nicki laughing. "Nicki we'll be in touch".

I put Rocko down and everybody looks at me as I look at them.

"Nicki is blessed" Van says laughing.

"I can't wait to hear her tell us" Candi says laughing. Rocko goes and sits by the door.

"I guess she just knows she is expecting Nicki" Omelly says. Rocko barks.

"I give respect to that dog" I say chuckling.

About ten minutes later Nicki comes in and Rocko jumps on her legs.

"Y'all I would of went to jail tonight" Nicki says. We all burst out laughing.

"We know" we all say. She laughs.

"I told you I shouldn't be out tonight Rihmeek" she says.

"How the hell you gone blame me?!" I ask. She laughs.

"I had to blame somebody" she says. I shake my head.

"So Nessa getting charges against her?"

"I guess but something don't feel right" She says. "I think Ronnie knows something we don't" She says.

"I think Ronnie set up Nessa to take a fake fall" Cas says walking over with Rico.

"To throw us off" I say. "He created a distraction"

"But what for?" Nicki questions.

"The party" I say.

"Oh they coming for us" Omelly says.

"We gotta be ready" I say.

"Until then its movie night" Candi says turning the lights off. Me and Nicki get comfortable with the crew in my theater room.

"Guns set and ready" Nicki whispers. I hit her thigh.

"Let daddy worry about that" I say. She giggles.

"Fine" she says. We pay attention to the movie again.

"I'm just saying I'm ready for Blaze to just attempt to kill me already" Nicki blurts out sitting up. Everybody groans. Nicki laughs.

"Okay I'm messing with y'all" she says laying back on me.

"You even got Rock fucked up" I say listening to her bark. "She telling you to shut yo ass up" I say making everybody laugh. Nicki huffs laying on me and watching the movie. I know she was thinking about them though. She was just ready to lay hands.

Shae 💰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 620 18
She's a temptress. He's allergic to romance. She has concupiscent fantasies. He has the power to make her wildest desires come true. When opposit...
19K 516 6
The goal is to build an empire. To grow every day . To show everybody that told them they wouldn't last . Everybody that said they was gone be in the...
130K 6.2K 53
Could two bad asses make each other go soft? Not the typical love story. ⇥JJFXe0W4⇤
165K 6.6K 30
A story about control ... Ever loved two people? Meek does things different than most but loves Nicki more than anything in the world. - Everything...