Gangsta's Paradise

By shae_tataraven

Two stubborn and big egos clash when Meek, Philly's most valued and known dope dealer is released from the bi... More

One
Two
Character Listing
Character Listing Cont.
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Author's note
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Best Moments of this book
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Author's Note
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Note to the readers
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One hundred
Ending
Last Update

Twenty Two

2.8K 108 21
By shae_tataraven

October 6, 2013

Meek

I was on my way to meet Nicki at her house when I get a knock at my door.

"Rihmeek!" I hear along with banging on the door. "I know you're here! Open up!"

"Man what the fuck you want now?" I ask the officer. He was standing with a detective.

"Robert meet Detective Picks." I just stand there.

"I hear you're a big time dope dealer of Philly and the rest of the east coast" he says. I continue not saying anything. "Listen we've had at least 12 homicides the past two months. We figure you'd know some people who has been out on killing sprees"

"No. And if I did I ain't gone snitch on 'em" I say.

"You remember Detective Bunch? He thinks you're linked to all the murders. Only because we've had people confess to them whose stories don't check out on it". I laugh.

"Y'all sound stupid. Y'all always talking about justice and shit and when people come forward to admitting they did it y'all wanna put them back on the street and throw innocent people in." They look at each other and back at me.

"Just because they confess don't meant it's them. We'll be working on these cases and if we find out you're linked to any one of them your probation will no longer exist"

"I ain't got shit to do with anything. I ain't saying shit either so fuck off my porch" I say slamming the door in they face.

I finish getting dressed and go over to Nicki's. She lets me in and goes back into her kitchen.

"I had some people drop by to see me " Nicki says as I take a seat at her table. Watching her scramble up some eggs.

"Who?" I ask.

"An officer and a detective. They were asking about you" she says glancing at me.

"I don't see why they on my ass" I say.

"Probably because only people to blame are you and Jewel" she says. "And with Ronnie being no where in sight he is debatable to them" she says.

"What?" I ask. She turns to face me.

"I talked to Rylie and Renee and they said Rennie was the one who got shot. Omelly got em twisted" she says. I rub my chin and sit back in my seat.

"Damn" I say. "They know where he is?"

"They said they haven't heard from him in six months. I told em to have him find me"

"Why you?"

"Do you really think he will try and come find you?"

"If he ain't a bitch and be a real nigga he will" I say making her laugh. She finished cooking and makes me a plate.

"This just makes me think about if Blaze really didn't get smoked to death"

"Now I won't believe he somewhere in the streets" I say. "I mean it's been too damn long, but if he is that's just more problems"

"Meek I want you to keep your hands clean" she says.

"I want you to keep your hands clean"

"Nigga they are" she says. I chuckle. "You don't need to worry about me"

"Yes I do. You my girl. People already know we crazy together, apart we'll raise hell on earth" I say making her laugh.

"Okay and you my nigga. But you got so many problems already....You trust me?" She asks. Looking at her I think on it.

"I think I can trust yo crazy ass" I say. She giggles.

"I don't trust you" she says.

"Oh word?" I ask. She laughs.

"Yeah nigga. Barely like you" she says.

"I find that hard to believe" I say putting my plate in her sink. She smirks. "You trust me. I know you do"

"How you figure that?" She asks.

"Rock!" I yell. Rocko runs in the kitchen and to me. Nicki watches as I pick her up. "Figured it out" I say. She laughs. Putting her dog down she walks up to me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Do you trust me?" She asks me again.

"Yeah I trust you girl" I say pecking her lips. She laughs.

"What we trying to do tonight?"

"Just chill" she says walking away. "I wanna take a nap while I have all the peace and sanity I can get" she says. I chuckle following behind her. She takes off her slippers and gets into the bed.

Turning her tv on I watch a game of college basketball. Looking over to Nicki I look at her sleeping for a minute. Thinking of how I used to dream of having a bad bitch by my side while stacking my paper up. Messing with her she pushes me away.

"Meek stop before I fuck you up" she says shifting her body. I chuckle. Smacking her on the ass she sits up and hits me on the chest. I grab her pulling her on me and she whines.

"Meek stop! "

"Nah you made me do it" I say making her laugh. She bites down on her lip trying to get out of my grip and hit me. When she does she tries rushing out the bed but falls on the floor. I look down laughing at her as she rubs her arm.

"That's what yo ass get" I say. She gets up.

"I can't stand you Meek. I was getting a good nap in" she says getting an attitude at me. She gets back in the bed. I laugh loud at myself.

"What's so fucking funny?" She asks making me laugh harder.

"You. You said you would fuck me up but you the one that fell out the bed and fucked up " I say laughing. She throws her pillow at me. I continue laughing and go back to watching the game. Rubbing on Nicki ass I try to slide my hand in her shorts but she stops me.

"I'm on my period" she says.

"Damn no wonder you acting phony" I say. I hear her giggle.

"Why are you trying to keep me up?!" She groans sitting up.

"Cause I missed yo crazy ass. I know you not that sleepy" I say.

"I am nigga" she says leaving out the room. She walks back in with a medium bag of Doritos.

"You sharing?"

"No. I bought snacks for my special days and I will eat them alone" she says.

"Fine I'll go get my own shit" I say getting up. Nicki just watches me.

"Bring me back a chocolate-"

"Nope" I say leaving.

Nicki

Meek gets on my damn nerves. He left out in a rush. I just flip the channel to Vh1 and watch basketball wives.

Meek walks back in with a bag and sits next to me.

"Here" he says handing me a pack of chocolate chip cookies. I look at him and smile taking them.

"Thanks daddy" I say kissing on him.

"Aight girl get off me"

"Nah this what you wanted ten minutes ago" I say continuing to kiss on him. He chuckles grabbing me and smacking my ass. I giggle and sit back down opening my cookies. "What did you get?" I ask.

"A calypso and my own snacks"

"Meek you got you something to drink and not me?!" I whine.

"Damn. I knew yo ass was gone throw a fit" he says pulling a pink calypso out for me. I laugh.

"You're so sweet" I say kissing him again.

"Mhm" he says pecking my lips. "Why you watch this trash?" He asks. I laugh.

"Cause it's entertaining. But we can watch Fatal Attraction or Judge Judy"

"How about For my man?" He says looking at me. I laugh.

"Women end up killing their man"

"Shit the women the horrible ones"

"You sitting next to one right now" I say. He laughs.

"I know" he says. I shake my head. Why do we come at each other like this?

After having enough of my snacks I go to take a menstrual pill and try getting a nap in again, this time on Meek. But that didn't work. I ended up just cuddling up with him and we watched For my man then some of Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU together.

Meek started to fall asleep and I kiss on him. His grip on me got tighter and his eyes were still closed but I heard him say, "baby stop playing". I giggle.

"Crazy ass kept me up" I say. Putting his hand inside my shirt he rubs on my back, making me fall asleep.

Shae 💰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.6K 52
Will Nicki and Lauren's love life last or will they go through trials and tribulations. Will Meek chase his dream girl or will he give up? Read and f...
119K 5.1K 57
Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together.
562K 13K 52
Michael Stevenson and Nicki Minaj love story! After a tragic accident with his previous girlfriend, Michael meets Nicki. Nicki has it all, the looks...
16.5K 620 18
She's a temptress. He's allergic to romance. She has concupiscent fantasies. He has the power to make her wildest desires come true. When opposit...