Retribution of the Gang Leade...

By xBibliobibulix

She's high spirited, fearlessly reckless, and queen of being spontaneous. He's maleficent, selfish, callous... More

Authors Note (PLEASE READ!!!)
Chapter one: Stay as far away from them as possible.
Chapter two: I'll hit you faster than you can blink.
Chapter three: Why does this feel like a police interrogation?
Chapter four: God, I sound like my mother.
Chapter five: We're just going to a party.
Chapter six: Small world indeed.
Chapter seven: Who the hell is this punk?
Chapter eight: I could go for some obesity central right now.
Chapter nine: My lemon squares!
Chapter ten: Give me your number.
Chapter eleven: Ooo adventure.
Chapter twelve: Aye aye captain.
Chapter thirteen: It was funny watching you suffer.
Chapter fourteen: Is this considered Netflix and...chill?
Chapter fifteen: I am sarcastic, I am apathetic.
Chapter sixteen: Run with the lions.
Chapter seventeen: This is Noah, Asher's friend.
Chapter eighteen: Yes. Cupcake. It suits you.
Chapter nineteen: Uniqua is a queen.
Chapter twenty: Aunt Cheryl's nasty deviled eggs.
Chapter twenty one: His puppet.
Chapter twenty two: Something spontaneous.
Chapter twenty three: Damsel in distress.
Chapter twenty four: She is kind of gross, huh?
Chapter twenty five: What's my prize?
Chapter twenty six: God, I hate Mayhem.
Chapter twenty seven: Including me.
Chapter twenty eight: Have a good Christmas.
Chapter twenty nine: Love, Noah.
Chapter thirty one: The deadly consequences.
Chapter thirty two: Home?
Chapter thirty three: Am I supposed to be happy about this?
Chapter thirty four: Go crazy.
Chapter thirty five: It's gonna be a slumber party!
Chapter thirty six: Yoon's auto center.
Chapter thirty seven: Who's blood is it?
Chapter thirty eight: Who could have done this?
Chapter thirty nine: A gun. I need a gun.
Chapter forty: Try anything and I'll skin you alive.
Chapter forty one: Roots instead of feet.
Chapter forty two: We find the defendant, guilty.
Chapter forty three: I love you, Noah.
Author's Note (IMPORTANT 🖤)
GOOD NEWS!!!
Sequel is up!
S H O O K

Chapter thirty: Sorry princess, this is gonna hurt.

78.6K 2.3K 744
By xBibliobibulix

Chapter thirty: Sorry princess, this is gonna hurt.

I jerked awake and looked down around as I let out a shaky breath. What kind of a person literally dreams about writing their suicide notes?

I shook all the thoughts out of my head and swung my legs over the side of my bed. Keyword: My.

Shakily, I got up and made my way down the stairs to the kitchen. I began to brew a pot of coffee with with a sigh. Once I made a cup of coffee, I walked into the living room and sat on the couch and stared at the mini plastic Christmas tree I'd set up in the corner. Normally we go as a family and cut a tree down.

Is this what my future holds? Sitting by myself staring at a crappy two foot tree on Christmas morning? "Pathetic." I mumbled and shook my head before sipping my coffee.

There was a knock at the door, with a sigh I got up and walked over to the door. I looked through the window and saw the last person I'd expect to be here.

"Damien?" I asked as I clicked the door open.

He held up a box that was wrapped in Santa  wrapping paper, "Gift in exchange for company on Christmas Day?" When he saw my confusion he sighed, "I didn't know where else to go. The guys are livid and so are my parents so they told me I wasn't invited spend Christmas at the house and I wasn't to return till tomorrow morning."

I didn't say anything, I just opened the door a little wider and let him in.

"Thank you." He said breathlessly, "It's fucking freezing out."

"Well I mean it's snowing." I said taking his coat from him and hanging it up on the coat rack. "Damien you shouldn't be here."

"I know." He nodded, "But I don't have anyone else I know I can go to." He admitted. "All I have is my mom, dad, Asher and Blake. And I want to apologize, I should've told you everything I knew but I didn't know much. But I was wrong for that."

I sighed shakily, he did nothing wrong, "I forgive you."

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Anything at all?" He asked as we entered the kitchen. I handed him a cup of coffee which he gladly chugged down.

I thought for a moment, "Actually...you can help me find someone."

"Easy." He snorted and pulled out his phone, "Name and age?"

"Christian Stabler, he'd be...twenty now." I remembered his age, his birthday was actually a few weeks ago.

He nodded and typed something, "Why're you looking for him?" He asked curiously.

"I need him to know that I forgive him." I stated and sipped my coffee.

"What did he do?"

I sighed, "He made a...mistake when we were together. I forgave him but he didn't believe me and couldn't forgive himself. He broke up with me and that was the last anyone has heard from."

"How long ago was this?" He knitted his eyebrows together.

I blew out, "Hm. Two almost three years ago.."

"Wait- you were fifteen and with an eighteen year old?" He seemed stunned. "That's illegal."

I nodded, "I'm aware. It's over now, but I just want him to know."

"You're over him cause you like Asher now." He smirked and I scowled.

"He's with Taylor, and even if did there's no way we could ever be together." I deadpanned and his phone began ringing.

He rolled his eyes, "Speak of the devil." 

"I thought he was mad at you?" I said and he motioned for me to hang on.

"Because I need to find him." Damien stated in annoyance, "Personal reasons." He leaned against the counter and mouthed 'Oh my god'. I laughed silently, "I'm busy."

He put the phone on speaker and now I realized that it was everyone on the phone with him.

"What the fuck are you busy doing?" His dad growled, "You left two hours ago. And it's Christmas."

"It's Christmas. You're normally here on Christmas, no where else." Blake deadpanned harshly.

Jesus are they always this mean to him?

"I'm spending Christmas with a friend. I'm at her house right now." He sighed in annoyance.

"You don't have any friends besides us." Asher stated matter of factly. 

"I do too." He scoffed and my mouth gaped at their rudeness.

"Really? Who?" Clark snorted.

"Me!" I shouted and the other line went dead. "He's spending Christmas with me because you jerks can't put aside a petty argument and spend the holiday together. He's not doing any of your stupid jobs right now. He's busy. Buh-bye." I stated and before they could get a word out, Damien hung up.

"That was amazing."

"Are they always this mean?" I asked.

He wavered his hand indicating sort of, "All my life all they've done is order me around. I actually find it amusing when they're mad now."

"If you weren't born into it, do you think you would've gotten involved in mayhem?" I asked softly and he sighed.

"Probably not. I've always wanted to do good in school, graduate, go to college, and open up my own car shop." He stated.

"Really?" My eyes widened in surprise and he nodded.

"But I really never got the chance to do good in school, I was always out of school on jobs with my dad and now, I'm out on them with the guys or by myself so I miss so many days and there's just no point in trying. The only reason the guys and I are still passing is because we get our homework done."

"Damn. Speaking of homework." I mumbled and pulled out my phone to check my email. Mr. Woods emailed me back saying it was acceptable for me to work on my own except it had to be immaculate. "Yes."

"Damn. Lucky. No offense but your sister sucks at singing." He cringed and I snorted.

"None taken. It's true. I'm the only singer of the family that doesn't make people's ears bleed."

"From what I've heard, you sound really good. Have you finished your song?" He asked curiously and I nodded. "Can I hear it?"

I nodded, "I finished one out of three." I mumbled and motioned for him to follow me into the living room. I sat at the keyboard and began playing.

"One Mississippi, you're here. Lovin' me with your whole heart." I started and I smiled at Damien's reaction, "And two Mississippi, we scream to watch each other fall apart. Three Mississippi, you're gone sayin' that you're done, you don't want it no more. And four Mississippi, you're home, like nothin' ever happened at all."

"Damn..." he mumbled as I began to sing the bridge.

"Why do I stay? I know I should leave. Mascara fallin' down my cheek. But you pull me in and make me forget about the broken glass on our skin..." a grin made its way to my face as I thought about when Asher and I were in the car chase, "We don't get scared when the sirens come. A little fucked up 'cause we think it's fun. We kiss just to make up, we love just to break up. We head for disaster, but live for the danger..We count." I sang and he let out a laugh as I sang the chorus again then started the next verse, "I like the way, that you set the scene. The way you breathe in your nicotine I like the way it burns when you say goodbye I like the way it hurts when you screw with my mind..Or am I fucked up that I think it's fun? That we don't get scared when the sirens come..we kiss just to make up, we love just to break up. We head for disaster, but live for the danger we count." I sang the chorus once again then began to sing all different sorts of notes, "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh..One Mississippi, you're here. Lovin' me with your whole heart. And two Mississippi, we scream...To watch each other fall apart. One Mississippi, you're here, lovin' me with your whole heart, and two Mississippi, we scream to watch each other fall apart...Three Mississippi, you're gone..Sayin' that you're done, you don't want it no more and  four Mississippi, you're home..Like nothin' ever happened at all." I finished and he began clapping.

"That was amazing." He stated, "You're seriously talented." I shook them head with a grin and he picked up the box. "Open it."

"You didn't have to-"

"Open it." He cut me off with an eye roll.

I sighed and began to unwrap it when the door busted open and gun shots began to be shot.

"What the fuck?" Damien stated and pushed me behind him. "Stay behind me." He whispered as the men walked in and held guns up to us.

"Where is he?" One man snarled.

"Who?" Damien said calmly with his hands up.

I wanted to show 'Bitch don't you have a gun? Shoot him!' But I retained myself from doing so.

"Your father. Caden." The man pointed the gun at me. Someone snatched my arm from behind me and dragged me up. I felt a cold hard metal pressed against the my temple. My breath hitched and tears poured down my face.

"Let her go." Damien growled getting his two feet. He reached for something and the gun to my head make a clicking noise.

"Move and I kill this bitch right now." The man growled and I whimpered as tears slid down my face. He grabbed my arm and tugged me out the door. "Caden wouldn't want anything happening to his precious daughter now would he?" The man grumbled as they threw me in the back of an SUV then tied me up.

"Sorry princess, this is going to hurt." The man chuckled then I felt a blow to my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.5K 38
Clementine Parks has disliked Ryder Arellano since they met, thinking that he is like every other rich businessman she has known before-snobby and ma...
7.8K 233 53
In the shadows of a criminal empire, Stephanie Dellamonica, the sole survivor of her family's brutal massacre, emerges as a formidable force. Raised...
68.6K 1.6K 33
Scarlet has a past she tried to run from... But it followed her. The past can only stay in the dark for so long before it comes back. *...
122K 5.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...