BTS ONE SHOTS

By nialleruniverse

BTS ONE SHOTS/ IMAGINES/ SCENARIOS/ PREFERENCES - These are all written by me, however if i use someone else'... More

A/N
Jimin
Suga
RM
Jin
V
Jungkook
Suga
Jungkook
Jimin - Starbucks Girl
Jhope
V
Suga pt1
Suga pt. 2
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Jhope
Jimin
V
Suga
Jikook "You Heard Her."
Yoonmin "That Turns You On?" pt.1
Yoonmin "That Turns You On?" pt.2
Please READ
V
Jhope
RM
Jimin
Jungkook
Suga
Jin
Jimin - Leave pt.1
Jimin - Leave pt.2
RM
Jhope
V - I'm Sorry
Suga
Jungkook
Jimin - Starbucks Girl pt.2
Jin
RM
Jhope
Suga
RIP Kim Jonghyun
V
Jungkook
Jimin
Jin - I'm Sorry
RM
Suga
Jhope
V
Jungkook
Jimin
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin pt.2
RM
V
Jin
Jhope
Suga
RM
VMon
NamJin - Shiver
JiKook
TaeKook
Yoonmin
FLUFFS?
Suga
V
Jungkook
Jimin
Jin
RM
Jhope
OH MY GOD

Jhope

2.6K 49 3
By nialleruniverse

Y/N's POV

You are bangtan's bestfriend ever since highschool and you were paying a visit on their dorm room.

"Y/N ah...! C'mere!" I turn around revealing a brightly smile Taehyung. I smile approaching him "What?"

He smiles taking my hand in his and walk me outside the dorm. "What happened?" I ask him and he smiles "Somebody has a crush on you..." he teases. And my eyes widen. "Aah! What are you- what do uou mean?" I ask him "Hoseok has a crush on you." He said and my jaw drop "What?! There's no way."

He frowns "What do you mean there's no way?" I look at him unsure sadly "W-well he never looks at me in the eye, he never makes a conversation with me, everytime i talk to him he ignores me. He hates me Tae." I said and his face turns sad "He doesn't hate you Y/N... he just doesn't know how to express his feelings towards you." He said and i shrug him off.

"What do you like him too?.." he asked me. My eyes widen as i look down the floor "Hm.. maybe?" Tae's face lightens up "I mean- i like him but he doesn't like me. So what?" I said and he chuckles "He likes you."

"How are you so sure?" I asked him and he smirks "Shall we prove it together?"

***

He told me the plan, he's making Hoseok jealous by getting really close to me. Like cuddling and all that stuff. I think its pretty stupid, but i agree anyways because i really wanna know if he likes me or not.

If he doesn't like me this is gonna be embarassing.

"Okay. So you and me are gonna go inside the dorm my arms around your shoulder and you lean on me. We walk to the couch and cuddle together. Sounds good?" He explained. I nod at him and he smiles.

It's 7pm and the boys invited me to a movie night. They didn't know the plan at all and they didn't know i was with Tae. We're going to make them think that i'm with him all night.

Tae pushed the door with his hand as he wrap his arms around my shoulder and me around his back. I swear if people look at us now they would straight away think we're a couple and we make a pretty good one.

"Hi guys!" Tae said as all the guys turn over to us. I scanned at all their facial expressions, most of them were shocked, happy and smiley. Except one person, Jung Hoseok.

He was smiling but i could tell it was forced. "Hey~" i said.

"Finally you're here! Come on let's set up the movie!" Jungkook said as he place the dvd on the player. "What are we watching?" I asked as Tae lead me to the couch and wrap me in his arms. "Annabelle." He said and my eyes widen "What?! Aaahh! You know i can't watch horror movies!" I said and he chuckles.

Tae scoots closer to me "It's okay.. you have me." He smiles making me smile. I lean closer to him and we cuddle in each other's embrace.

I saw Hoseok looking at me in the corner of my eyes with an eyes full of sadness? Heartbroken?

What if he really likes me? What if Tae's right? I've liked Hoseok ever since highschool, it was him who caught my eye in the hallways of school looking ever so badass but always happily smiley everyday. The way he can just light up my whole world just by his smile.

Remind me to never watch Annabelle ever again. I hate horror movies so much. It was halfway through the movie when the doll popped up on the screen making me jump and immediately hug taehyung. I cover my face in his shoulder as he wrap his arms around my back giving me a soft pat.

"It's okay.. it's okay..." He said reassuring me giving me a warm smile. I snuggle closer to his chest and hide in his shoulder if something scary pops up.

The movie finished and i excuse myself to go to the bathroom. Which is not part of the plan but i really need to pee.

***
TAEHYUNG'S POV

Y/N went to the bathroom leaving me and the rest of the boys in the living room. I take my phone and scroll through some feeds.

The atmosphere in the room became tense and my heart start to beat. I look up and saw the rest of the boys staring at me "What's up?" I said.

Jungkook smiles and sit next to me "Ouu.. sooo!! You and Y/N huh?" He teases nudges me on the shoulder. I chuckle at him "What?"

"You make a pretty good couple you know." He said and i smile. I see Hoseok becomes more and more quieter every second.

"Taehyung ah, can i speak to you?" Hoseok hyung ask. I smile at him "Sure! Hyung."

He leads me to balcony and he stares outside to the busy traffic and crowded highways.

"Are you okay hyung?" I ask. He just smile but i can tell its faked. "Uhm.. h-how long have you been together?" He said and my eyes widen "Together-?"

"Yeah! You and Y/N make a really good couple, you suit each other's personality." He cut me off.

I really want to laugh out loud but i can't or else the plan is ruined. "We do, do we?" I ask him.

He nods looking outside. "Hyung, do you like Y/N?" I ask him. Which obviously caught him off guard cause he almost fell. "What?" He ask me

I chuckle "Do you like her..?" I ask and he scratch the back of his head looking down. "I-i-i mean..." he stuttered.

I smile "Ah!! See you do!" He covers my mouth with his hands to shut me up. "Sssh! She could hear you!" He said

His smile turns upside down "It doesn't matter anyways Tae.. you like her, she likes you. You make a good couple." He said and mine turns sad.

"Wait here hyung.." i said and i get back inside the room. I spot Y/N in the couch talking to the boys. "Aah! So this is your plan?" Suga hyung ask her.

Aah i guess she told them. "Y/N ah.. come here!" I call her and she stands up following me.

I take her hand in mine and lead her to the balcony. I told her to be quiet. "Hyung if you want Y/N to know something.. you can tell me."

***
Y/N's POV

He sighs "Remember, we met her in highschool? She's the most beautiful girl out there, the way her nose crinkles if she gets frustrated, the way she always act cutesy but end up failing, the way her hair falls down her back making her face stands out, i love her height it's short and cute, i love everything about her.." he said. 

My jaw drop as my heart warms i feel butterflies in my stomach. I walk towards him and give him a back hug, leaning my head on his back. "I like you too.." i said.

He turns around and see me. "You heard everything?" He asks and i nod smiling. "I like you too Hoseok.. for a long time actually." I said and he smiles "Wait- you and Tae-?"

I laugh "Noo! Me and Tae are just playing around. It's his idea to make you jealous so you could open up to me." I explained.

He takes my hand in his and kiss it. "You have no idea how bad i want to kiss you right now."

I smile "Then kiss me." He didn't waste a second before putting his lips on me. It was more then just a peck, it's a warm and sweet kiss. We pull away smiling, forehead touches. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask. I smile kissing his lips again "You don't have to ask." He smiles kissing my forehead.

We get inside the room, his arms around me as we hear cheers hollers from the boys. "WOHOO! FINALLY!" They cheer.

I blush hiding behind him as he smiles. "So did it work?" I ask him. He looks at me confused "Did we make you jealous?"

His eyes got serious and his body tensed "Don't ever do it again. Seeing you with another guy makes me want to kill him." My smile gets bigger "Guess i have to make you jealous more often." He looks at me walking in front of me making me step back till my back hits the wall. He place his hand above me "No. Jealous Hoseok is not a good Hoseok." He said and i frown "Every hoseok is a good hoseok." He smiles "Besides. You don't have to worry, my heart already is yours. Nobody can take it away." I said and his smile widens "Good. Because mine too."

We stare at each other's eyes and lean in for a kiss but he kisses my forehead instead.

"Mine."

"Yours."

--------------------------
Its cute. If there's actually guys like this in real life sign me up. Sorry for the mixed POVs hope you don't get confused reading it:) anyways enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 169 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not๐Ÿ˜Œ) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
67.1K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...
6.8K 168 20
My random BTS short stories. ~~WARNING DOES INCLUDE SMUT~~ I'm marking this as completed because I haven't written a one-shot in a while.