New Here • JB

By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

Lane Leilio Wakes up in an alternate timeline. It seems that she has assumed the identity of a girl named So... More

Sneak peak
Cast / Explanation
Get Used To It.
Sí Gigi
HTX ✈️ LA
T R A I L E R
Rager @ Bizzle's P.1
Rager @ Bizzle's P.2: All That Jazz
In Kimye We Trust.
In Kimye We Trust Continued
After The Party Is The After Party
Penthouse Vibin'
Started With A Pizza
IDFWU
That's a Rap
Shine
Hold Tight Part 1
Hold Tight Part 2
Hold Tight Part 3
Best Male Artist Part 1
Best Male Artist Part 2
Best Male Artist Part 3
I Made It.
The Wests Part 1
The Wests Part 2
The Happening Part 1
The Happening Part 2
The Happening Part 3
Be Alright
Rounds
Home To Mama
The Wrong Lane
Choked Up
Rain Drop... Drop Top... Choke Me & Don't Stop Stop
Thefanfictionawards
Barbie Girl
Bad and Birthday
Firsts
The Bruja
Dr. Jay Part 1
Dr. Jay Part 2
Maybe Baby
New Direction
Pulling A North West
The Mark
Metty
She's up to Something Part 2
East
Oh, Canada!
Dear Mama
Big D!ck Energy
He's or She's What Will We Be?
All Good Things...
And So It Ends

She's Up To Something Part 1

2.6K 127 17
By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

"Then I was like Nick cut it out, like, this isn't doing it for me and he was of course like disappointed, but you know he's such a good sport that-"

"Auntie Kylie can we please discuss something other than Nick giving you the dick?" North is beyond annoyed as she takes a giant sip of her lemonade and Kylie narrows her eyes and sips on her martini. We're at a little vegan restaurant enjoying the fresh air.

"Fine. Whatever. Don't call me auntie. I hate that" North shrugs and offers me some of her drink. I decline and swig from an Evian bottle. I'd read that sugary drinks weren't too great for a developing baby.

"What do we talk about?" I sip some more before breaking out into a wide smile.

"Justin and I just signed the deed to our new house" Kylie covers her mouth in surprise and shakes North by the shoulders.

"This is insane!" She gushes before standing up and walking over to me to plants a huge kiss on my cheek and wraps me in a Prada perfume scented hug. The paparazzi yell at us from across the street and North sticks out her tongue.

"Jesus Nori. Be a lady" Kale scolds. I jump s little because I had truly forgotten she was here. She hadn't said a word.

"Fuck you Kale" North says with an eye roll before tossing a piece of her salad at our cousin.

"Are you kidding me?" The teeniest speck of dressing gets on her satin dress and she's pushing her chair back and storming off to the bathroom.

"She needs to get laid" I whisper and Kylie snorts.

"She is. Zayn is out of town again"

"They're still fucking?" North asks in shock and Kylie nods slowly.

"Bobby walked in on them and naturally he told everybody"

"How does Zayn fuck her when there's not only a stick up her ass, but one up her pu-" Kale walks behind North and yanks at her ponytail.

"The only stick up my pussy is Zayn's. And ass for the one in my ass? It's a butt plug."

"Kill me." Kylie whispers and I giggle.

"You all bore me. Let's talk about something exciting like what you're going to name your kid" I stretch a little but before responding.

"Justin is totally set on West"

"West West?" I shake my head and sip some more water.

"West Bieber"

"The baby is going to have his last name?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't he or she?" A look bounces around the table and I put my drink down.

"He is the dad so why wouldn't I give them his last name?"

"Don't get your thong in a twist. I think we are all just thinking about the legal aspects. What if things go, no pun intended, South for you two?" Kale suggests and I blink.

"Justin and I are most likely going to get married after the baby comes if not right after, so I'll be a Bieber too. Why are you guys so passionate about this?" North looks genuinely clueless  and Kylie and Kale look a bit agitated.

"Ok. Fine. Kris was talking about it the other day" I hum and accept the fact that Kris Jenner always needed to pry into other's business. I had honestly avoided her and booked a few of my own gigs on the low just to avoid her noisiness.

"Well, what did she say? She hates Justin?" Kylie's eyes widen.

"Nope! She actually loves him. She's just concerned for the baby's future..." my face probably looks so confused because male finally exhales and turns to me.

"Nana Kris thinks that your baby would be more marketable as a Kardashian West than as a Bieber" my cheeks go red and I roll my eyes so hard that they hurt a little.

"It really isn't any of her business. Maybe Justin and I won't want the baby to be famous" Kale actually gasps.

"What kind of monsters-" North threatens to toss more lettuce at her and she shuts up.

"Who gives a shit if it's a Kardashian, a West or a Bieber? It's going to be so fucking cute. As soon as you find out the sex I'm going to get him or her a lil Cartier name necklace. All the other babies will be quaking with jealousy" I smile and then jump a little when my phone lets out a long ring.

"Hello?"

"We've got to meet sooner than tomorrow. It's my sister. She's planning something." The voice belongs to Metty and I try not to make the way my face falls obvious. This was it.

"I'll be there in a few." I say calmly before hanging up and surveying the table.

"I've got to go. That was Gigi, I have a fitting"

"Oh right. Your clothes probably fit way different with you being preggo" Kale says snidely and I choose to ignore her.

"I'll see you guys later. We should do this again, you know, without Kale" Kylie and North laugh and Kale crosses her arms over her chest. I stand up, push in my chair and walk over to the valet and hand the man working my ticket.

"Right away Miss West! Amazing car by the way!" He says with an awestruck smile.

"It's actually my boyfriend's, but thank you." I say with a smile before pulling on my shades and receiving my keys.

The paparazzi wave and jump around to try to get my attention and I wave a few times just so they'd have a picture for the day. I take a few minutes plugging in the address on The card Metty had given me into the gps.

Camera flashes go off at alarming rates when I speed out of the lot and onto the freeway.  My phone rings once more and I press the screen of the car to answer it via Bluetooth.

"Baby?" My body tenses. It's Justin.

"Hi Jay, what's up babe?" I try to keep my voice from shaking. He would know something was up if I lost my shit on this call.

"Oh nothing. I'm changing out with Jazzy and Jax. They've really outdone themselves on this loft. Penelope made it even more dope. You should come check it out!"

"Lesbian Smash Pad!" Jaxon yells into the phone before running off yelling into the distance.

"Nevermind. Don't come here. My brother is a loser" I snort and grip my steering wheel tighter.

"So where are you? Sounds like you're driving. When do I get to see my baby mama?"

"Baby mama?"

"Mhmm."  I think about the term. It was true. We weren't married and I was carrying his baby.

"I don't think I like that" I admit and he laughs.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. What about something classy like, love of my life and mother of my child"

"I can't imagine Bizzle saying sappy shit like that"

"But  my Justin would." I argue and he sighs.

"He would. Anyway, mother of my child, love of my life, I want to talk about something serious are you headed to the house?" I bite my lip.

"Actually babe, I've got a fitting that will probably run a little late."

"Oh. Okay, that's fine..."  something in his voice tells me that it really isn't.

"No, jay what's going on?"

"I'm going to um... fly out to see my mom's grave soon. I really want to tell her the news. You know, about the baby" a frown takes over my face and my heart breaks for him all over again.

"I would love to go with you. Book the jet. I'll drop everything." He lets out a breath of  relieved air.

"Okay. Okay sweet. I'll start planning"

"Okay I'm at my fitting, I love you" the way I say it sounds a bit too final, but in my defense I had no idea how this thing with Metty would even go down.

"Love you more" he hangs up before I can argue and a single tear slides down my cheek as I drive in to the  LA sunset or possibly the last time.

I am so sorry :( I got caught up in my life had a few mental breakdowns and I just could not write like literally nothing would come out! I can't promise frequent updates because I'm back in college and you know homework is a bitch! But I love you guys if you're still around and I appreciate all of you so much! ALSO Hurricane Harvey fucked my city so if there's anything anyone can do donation or volunteer wise (if you're in the area of course) please do so! Houston is a gorgeous city and i can't wait to see it at it's best again! Love you 💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.9K 70
GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get the pair together, as she can see that the...
331K 9.6K 71
[Very slow updates] Kylie Jenner x Y/n Y/n intersex
87.7K 1.6K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...
45.5K 1.9K 25
BOUND TO FALLING IN LOVE. Ice Spice / Social Media. In Progress. #1 in Ice Spice (12/10/23)