The Above Cover Agent

By circcanread

Some say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer but who's to say they are not all the same? A gir... More

-{Character Introduction}-
-{Chapter 1}-
-{Chapter 2}-
-{Chapter 3}-
-{Chapter 4}-
-{Chapter 5}-
-{Chapter 6}-
-{Chapter 7}-
-{Chapter 8}-
-{Chapter 9}-
-{Chapter 10}-
-{Chapter 11}-
-{Chapter 12}-
-{Chapter 13}-
-{Chapter 14}-
-{Chapter 15}-
-{Chapter 16}-
-{Chapter 17}-
-{Chapter 18}-
-{Chapter 19}-
-{Chapter 20}-
-{Chapter 21}-
-{Chapter 22}-
-{Chapter 23}-
-{Chapter 24}-
-{Chapter 25}-
-{Chapter 26}-
-{Chapter 27}-
-{Chapter 28}-
-{Chapter 29}-
-{Chapter 30}-
-{Chapter 31}-
-{Chapter 32}-
-{Chapter 33}-
-{Chapter 34}-
-{ Chapter 35 }-
-{ Chapter 36 }-
-{ Chapter 37 }-
-{ Chapter 38 }-
-{ Chapter 39 }-
-{ Chapter 40 }-
-{ Chapter 41 }-
-{ Chapter 42 }-
-{ Chapter 43 }-
-{ Chapter 44 }-
-{ Chapter 46 }-
-{ Chapter 47 }-
-{ Chapter 48 }-
-{ Chapter 49 }-
-{ Chapter 50 }-
-{ Chapter 51 }-
-{ Chapter 52 }-
-{ Chapter 53 }-
-{ Chapter 54 }-
-{ Chapter 55 }-
-{ Chapter 56 }-
-{ Chapter 57 }-
-{ Chapter 58 }-
-{ Chapter 59 }-
-{ Chapter 60 }-
-{ Chapter 61 }-
-{ Chapter 62 }-
-{ Chapter 63 }-
-{ Chapter 64 }-
-{ Chapter 65 }-
-{ Chapter 66 }-
-{ Chapter 67 }-
-{ Chapter 68 }-
-{ Chapter 69 }-
-{ Ending }-

-{ Chapter 45 }-

152 13 10
By circcanread

     I fixated my gaze onto Cordelia as she called her hand twice silencing the crowds of people eagerly waiting.

     "For each of the contestants there, darts have the flag of the country that they really represent," Cordelia replied grabbing one of the British flag darts.

     That's actually a really cute idea, this is going to be so much fun.

     "Alright as you can see behind me there are two dart boards and each contestant will be given three darts with their royal flag. Girls will go against girls and boys against boys." 

    "Now before we begin does anyone have any questions?" Cordelia asked.

     I looked both ways relieved that nobody raised their hand or asked any questioning. 

    "Alright everyone let's begin! I want all the princes on the right side and all of the princesses on the left side." Cordelia replied.

     Everyone walked orderly I a line like Cordelia said the girls to the left and boys to the right.

     A group of 10 butlers came walking in towards all of us holding onto expensive looking metal plates white red pillows on top of each and every one of them followed by the darts.

      A skinnier looking butler with a cleaned shaved face walked up towards me holding the tray stopping inches away. He bowed his head and handed me the tray of 3 American darts.

     I looked to my right to see all the other boys and girls grabbing onto the darts with ease. Not saying thankyou or anything, how rude.

     "Thank you, sir," I replied bowing my head respectfully. surprisingly he returned the smile, that's a rare thing people never seem to smile here.

    A scoff turned my attention back towards Anastasia as I gazed over at her disgusted looking features, she is so rude.

     "Alright, now that the contestants have received their darts lets begin with the game!" Cordelia cheered.

    The cheering was followed by the groups of elegantly dressed princes and princesses that were crowded around the stage.

      ♦     ♦     ♦      ♦ 

     "Alright, there are 3 last contestants on the girl's side as well as the boys. First up is Anastasia princess and future heir of Russia!" An announcer cheered.

     The fact that they paid an expensive announcer to announce a small game of darts was crazy enough. But the fact that Anastasia was doing this well is just shocking.

     Currently, It was Anastasia, Mia, And Me in the lead the other two girls got knocked off. And for the boys they current three contests are Jullian, Jasper, and Maleek.

      For the boy's scores I am not sure what is going on, but for the girls its going well. I'm lead, with Anastasia next to me and Mia last.

     "Alright getting ready for the first shot of round 8 is Princess Anastasia on the left. And Prince Jasper on the right." The announcer announced.

    Ugh, should I watch Jasper or my arch nemesis Anastasia? Crazy bitch an enemy, or practically my best friend here.

     Crazy bitch ass Russian okay that works I must study my enemy, as the agents would say.

     Before I gazed over towards Anastasia I turned to the right giving a reassuring smile towards jasper. 

     Jaspers gaze met mine as he smirked over towards me sheepishly. My god that boy is as confident as ever.

      Jasper is almost cockier and confident then Jax back at home, and damn that is saying something major. 

     I fixated my gaze back towards Anastasia watching as she shot the dart with almost perfect precision at the board.

     I know that this is a stereotype but I mean she is Russian. I know that sounds so bad but obviously, Visaya had extreme fighting skills.

      Aren't they related, I think I heard that Anastasia is Visayas first cousin so it would make sense if she had a little fighting skill right?

     Her first shot was in the outer ring of the center as well as the second. The last shot, the third dart just barely hit the board in all. Did she stumble a bit at the end why?

     I turned my gaze over to Jasper's board with a proud motherly like a smirk on my face. I'm not sure what order he threw them in but two of them were in the center and one in the middle.

     "Wow did you see those two scores they were amazing. Let's hear a great round of applause for the contestants of round 9!" The announcer cheered.

    The crowd of people below the stage, as well as the people above, began to clap approvingly as they gazed over at the scoreboard.

     "And now for round 10, we have Princess Mia and Price Jullian up on the board!" The announcer announced happily.

        ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦ 

     The game of Mia and Julian went by quickly. Mia did well but could have done better, and for Julian, he got all of them in the center but one that was just on the rim.

     "Let's give it up for our two lovely contestants! And now for  round 11, we have Princes Kiara and Prince Malek up for their shots." The bouncer replied.

     I took a deep breath while clenching my hand around the darts a is cautiously stood up towards the dark board sloping at the red dotted line.

     All sounds of the people around reclusing the announcers vanished as I looked forward towards the board raising my right hand with precision aiming it towards toe board.

     The count off of the announcer snapped to focusm as I flicked my wrist back letting the sides of the dart slide throw my fingers flying through towards the board.

     Perfect I got it dead eye in the center just keep this up and it will be perfect.

    I took another deep breath in positioning myself once more in front of the board flicking my wrist. I fixated my gaze towards the board with a small shrug as it landed right beside the first.

     Alright, one more shot and then I'll be good to go, I can do this. IU flicked my wrist once more watching as the dart flew throw the air closing it in half.

     With excitement, I looked over at the board observing the location that it had landed on. Luckily the position was in...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882 60 61
She didn't know he was the devil even though his name hinted on it strongly. Now she is his assassin. Oh. The dangerous life of an assassin. *(contai...
87.8K 4.2K 26
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING An agent emotional is an agent reckless, and Agent Knight's most recent mission has her feelings entwined in the tangled web...
118K 2.5K 21
She was an assassin. They were young heroes. She was beaten for her mistakes. They were treated with care and kindness. They were heroes. She was a v...
348 31 34
An assassin has a mission to kill the King's Daughter, the Princess. He doesn't complete his tasks and has her in hiding. With more assassins after h...