The Above Cover Agent

By circcanread

Some say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer but who's to say they are not all the same? A gir... More

-{Character Introduction}-
-{Chapter 1}-
-{Chapter 2}-
-{Chapter 3}-
-{Chapter 4}-
-{Chapter 5}-
-{Chapter 6}-
-{Chapter 7}-
-{Chapter 8}-
-{Chapter 9}-
-{Chapter 10}-
-{Chapter 11}-
-{Chapter 12}-
-{Chapter 13}-
-{Chapter 14}-
-{Chapter 15}-
-{Chapter 16}-
-{Chapter 17}-
-{Chapter 18}-
-{Chapter 19}-
-{Chapter 20}-
-{Chapter 21}-
-{Chapter 22}-
-{Chapter 23}-
-{Chapter 24}-
-{Chapter 25}-
-{Chapter 26}-
-{Chapter 27}-
-{Chapter 28}-
-{Chapter 29}-
-{Chapter 30}-
-{Chapter 31}-
-{Chapter 32}-
-{Chapter 33}-
-{Chapter 34}-
-{ Chapter 35 }-
-{ Chapter 36 }-
-{ Chapter 37 }-
-{ Chapter 38 }-
-{ Chapter 39 }-
-{ Chapter 40 }-
-{ Chapter 42 }-
-{ Chapter 43 }-
-{ Chapter 44 }-
-{ Chapter 45 }-
-{ Chapter 46 }-
-{ Chapter 47 }-
-{ Chapter 48 }-
-{ Chapter 49 }-
-{ Chapter 50 }-
-{ Chapter 51 }-
-{ Chapter 52 }-
-{ Chapter 53 }-
-{ Chapter 54 }-
-{ Chapter 55 }-
-{ Chapter 56 }-
-{ Chapter 57 }-
-{ Chapter 58 }-
-{ Chapter 59 }-
-{ Chapter 60 }-
-{ Chapter 61 }-
-{ Chapter 62 }-
-{ Chapter 63 }-
-{ Chapter 64 }-
-{ Chapter 65 }-
-{ Chapter 66 }-
-{ Chapter 67 }-
-{ Chapter 68 }-
-{ Chapter 69 }-
-{ Ending }-

-{ Chapter 41 }-

180 13 18
By circcanread

    The minute that I rotated on my heel I threw the daggers with precision, my jaw opened to be ajar as I looked at the victim.

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

    A different dagger flew towards me, there is no way that dagger is one of mine. So then whose dagger is it, I questioned.

    I immediately dodged the flying object swiftly by flipping sideways and then reversing my body to meet the eyes of no other than Vasaya dark orbs.

     Vasaya's large frame stocked towards me slowly his hand trailing up my back, his lips trailing against my ear and his arms snaking their way around my waist.

    "I know what you are princes..., that was a good throw," Vasaya said with his thick and strong Russian accent whispering it into my ear.

    The temptation to shiver, slap him or knock him out did go through my mind but instead, I wrapped my leg around his seductively trailing my finger up his back.

    "And what would that be," I whispered into his ear clinging onto his body.

    "You are an american....s" Vasaya was cut off by the sound of very faint footsteps.

    I acted immediately and turned the position so Vasaya was on top of me.

    "Get off of me leave me alone!" I screamed out faking it completely.

    "Man what the hell!" A voice replied

    Vasaya let go of me forcing my body to fall to the floor. I closed my eyes immediately preparing to hit the floor, it is not too high.

    I waited to hit the floor but instead, I found myself in another set of arms. I opened my eyes and looked upward to meet Julian.

    Julian didn't say anything he just picked me up bridal style and walked off saying nothing.

    "Um, Julian where are we going...?" I questioned.

    He didn't reply he just kept walking forward I could barely look back but when I did I saw Vasaya giving me his middle finger, how cute.

    "Answer me, Julian, where are we going!" I screamed out.

    "Back to the dance," Julian replied.

    "Thank you, Julian, for saving me." I cried out dramatically. Dramatically enough to fool most but not over exaggerated.

     Stay calm and play the heroine in distress it's easy as pie.

    "Don't worry about it come on let's go," Julian replied slowly letting me down to the ground placing his hand in mine.

    His hand was oddly warm but warm in a good way. I didn't pull away I just held onto him following in his footsteps.

    I looked down at my dress slightly pleased at the fact that my hair and dress were ok, it's not too bad and it is not perfect either.

    "You look fine," Julian replied.

    My mouth went open as I turned towards him urgently stopping by his side.

    "What did you say?" I questioned trying to process what just happened.

    "I said that you look fine if not beautiful," Julian replied.

    "What do you mean?"

    "You were looking down at your dress and looked nervous."

    I gazed over at him in shock and curiosity. Like my father's situation question after question flew into my mind about Julian.

    Well, what do I know about him? Well, I know his name is Julian Princeton he is the son and heir to the entire throne of England.

    He is top of the fantastic four as I like to say, and he is friends with all of the guys. But what else do I know about him?

    Well unlike Lucas he is no artist or full on classical gentleman. He is definitely not like Ryder with his playful personality. And he does not have Liam's bad boy attitude.

    Does that make him the fuck boy of the group? It has already been almost two weeks and ill admit it has been pathetic I have not kept better tabs on the guy.

    This is the boy that I was assigned to watch and to kill. I can't do that he's.... no Kiara don't get feelings it is not worth it, I mentally replied to myself.

    I'm such an idiot I have ignored the mission by hanging out with Jasper baby sitting Liam's little sister and basically him as well.

    Well, it's also not my fault that they have not communicated with me about it so far when they promised they would.

    So technically it's not my fault, right? Yeah, I like that idea.

    "Princess Kiara are you there?" Julian replied looking over at me with concern.

    I shook my head side to side snapping out of the thoughts. I gazed up at his beautiful features getting allured towards him.

    My hands controlled themselves as I lifted my hand upwards trailing my fingers in a small line against his cheek.

    Julian flinched back slightly and then eased down as I trailed my hand over a small cut. How did he get cut?

    "Are you alright?" I questioned.

    I thought it was impossible for a prince to get hurt. Oh my god call the news channel a prince has been harmed!

    No that's not funny I calm down. My nerves began to swim back and forth as I looked over at his god like features.

    "I'm fine it's nothing." Julian swatted my hand away grabbing onto it easily. He intertwined my fingers with him as he pulled me down the hall.

    "Oh.. ok.." I mumbled out looking at his back with a slightly pained expression. I'm rarely a nice person and then I show concern which is extremely rare and he ignored that!

    Classical music filled my ears once more as we walked to the end of the hallway. I looked down at the location the plate had been dropped.

    I guess someone cleaned off the plate I dropped.. whoops. Wait why was Vasaya and Julian even there in the first place?

    It's not important just keep walking. Julian's hand tightened as we entered the large crowd maneuvering our way through.

    What will mia think of this? What will the boys think of this? What will, oh my god. Thoughts of people noticing our close proximity began to freak me out.

    It's not that I'm scared actually I like being close to him. Ok, I take that back that sounds so stalkerish and inappropriate.

    I looked up t Julian in plea tugging his hand away. Eventually, he caught on and gave me an oh look and let go.

    "Hey, there you are, Kiara, I have been looking everywhere for you, woah wait Julian?" A familiar voice replied I turned around in a swift movement to meet the gaze of...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 7.8K 13
COMING BACK TO WATTPAD IN FULL- STAY TUNED (SCEKY will come back completed on wattpad with some edits to the early chapters. Please have some patienc...
Killer Love By JM

Fanfiction

10.8K 339 19
He extends his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Harry Styles by the way." I almost laugh. Like I already didn't know that. Instead, I slide my sunglass...
1.1K 121 30
Kira grew up without a world of supernatural creatures. Her family was apart of a secret agency. She didn't know of these creatures and her family ti...
118K 2.5K 21
She was an assassin. They were young heroes. She was beaten for her mistakes. They were treated with care and kindness. They were heroes. She was a v...