Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

By PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... More

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

Batter

2.5K 44 2
By PrincessOfNerds

Sophie's POV

"Sophie!" I heard a voice call as I jogged down the stairs in the morning. I walked into the kitchen, seeing my parents sitting around the counter, drinking coffee. 

"Going somewhere?" my mother questioned, eyeing my bag.

"I was going to go study with Scott."

"Oh well, when will you be back?"

"Few hours, I don't know. Why?" I leaned against the wall, folding my arms across my chest.

"I was hoping you would want to go shopping or something but it's fine. Another day."

"Um, you know, I can just call Scott and tell him I'll be over later. I'm sure he would love to sleep in."

She smiled before nodding. "If you want to, then I'd love that. Just let me get changed and we can go."

I texted Scott to explain, sitting down next to my dad as I set my bag down on the counter. 

"How's Scott?" he asked, staring down into his cup.

"He's fine."

"Still playing lacrosse?"

"Mm-hmm. Maybe you can come to the next game." I said quietly, looking over at him.

"When is it?"

"Friday."

"Maybe."

I smiled up at him as my mom came back down the stairs. I leaned over to quickly kiss his cheek before getting up to join her. We called our goodbyes before walking out to the car.

"It's been a while since we had a girls' day." she pointed out as we got in.

"Yeah. A long time."

"So where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere, it doesn't matter to me."

She pursed her lips, tapping her fingers on the wheel. "Lunch?"

"Sure."

"You know, I really am happy we're doing this."

"Me too."

Erica's POV

"Good morning, Mr. Stilinski." I greeted as I flipped the pancake over.

"Morning. Where's Stiles?"

"Still asleep. Do you want some pancakes?"

"I'd love some."

He sat down while I put a few of the ready pancakes onto a plate, handing them to him. I turned back around to start the next batch as he took a bite of one.

"These are really good."

"Thank you."

I continued cooking pancakes as Mr. Stilinski and I lightly chatted. Eventually, Stiles came downstairs, yawning as he stretched his arms out.

"Are those pancakes?"

"Yep."

"Well, I should get getting. Thanks for the breakfast, Erica." Mr. Stilinski stood up, walking his dishes over to the sink.

"Where are you going?" Stiles asked, jumping up to sit on the counter.

"Work. I have a busy day."

"Goodbye!" I called as he left the room, Stiles muttering a goodbye as well. "Would you get off the counter?"

"No, I'm comfortable."

"Stiles, get off the counter before I drag you off it."

He simply pulled out his phone, ignoring me.

"Three."

He let out a scoff, rolling his eyes.

"Two."

"Are you serious?"

"Very. Do I need to say one?"

He grumbled a reply as he turned on a song, hopping off the counter. He set his phone down after turning the sound up. He then turned to me with a smirk.

"My lady, may I have this dance?"

I gave him a look, trying to see if he was joking or not.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the stove. He put his other hand on my waist, beginning to dramatically waltz around the kitchen. I laughed, hiding my face in his shoulder as I stumbled along, eventually joining.

He spun me around before dipping back, making me hold him up, only making me laugh harder.

"I'm slipping. Erica, please. Erica!" He fell, dragging me down to the ground with him. "Oh good job, Erica."

My only response was more laughter as I attempted to stop. He joined in, both of us laughing as we lay there on the kitchen floor.

We didn't stop until we heard loud beeping and the smell of smoke. We looked at each other before Stiles's eyes widened.

"The smoke alarm!"

We both burst onto our feet, our eyes locking on the now burnt pancake. I ran over to turn off the stove, moving the pan away from it.

"You made me burn the food. Good job, Stiles." I parroted, throwing a towel at him.

He ran to turn the alarm off as I threw the pancake away. He came back in as I scooped out another pancake. He walked over, looking down into the mixture before dipping his finger into the bowl and smearing it onto my cheek.

"I'm going to ignore that because I actually want to eat these pancakes, not burn them."

He snickered before getting more mix onto his finger, putting it onto my nose. I shot him a glare as he only stood there with a smug grin on his face. I quickly smeared some mixture onto his neck before turning back to the stove.

He gasped in mock shock before scooping a glob into his hand, throwing it at me. I let out a real gasp, feeling it drip onto my shoulder from my hair.

I grabbed two handfuls, throwing them at him, rubbing it into his chest and shirt as he dumped more batter onto my head. I took the bowl, pouring the remaining liquid onto his head.

We giggled at each other as we surveyed the damage. Batter was on the floor, on the counter, all over both of our clothes, in our hair.

"You look like a mess." I admitted around my laughter.

"You don't look any better."

"You're cleaning this up you know."

"Why?"

"Because you started it! And-the pancake!" I turned to flip the pancake, finding the other side burnt. "Look at what you did!"

"Me? Look what you did!" He pointed to himself, batter dripping down from his head as if to prove the point.

"Oh you poor thing."

Laila's POV

"Ok, so what's the big news?" Lydia asked as she walked into my room, two drinks in her hands. She held one out to me as I smiled gratefully.

"Isaac asked me out."

"About time." she muttered, rolling her eyes.

"And the date's tonight." I continued, ignoring her comment.

"What time?"

"Around six."

She sat down next to me, sipping at her drink. "I want the details. What happened last night?"

I felt my lips pull up into a grin as I told her everything. "And then he left. But it was perfect, Lydia."

She returned the smile before standing up and holding her hand out. "Come on, we need to get you ready for your date.

Author's Note:

Sophie's out with her mom, Sterica's making pancakes and Laila's getting ready for the date!!

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...