Please be my nightingale (Cam...

By demodino

"I don't get it. You live in the castle? As a what? As a maid?" Camila snorts and chuckles about her commen... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97

Part 51

1.7K 73 12
By demodino

Hey! Thank you so much for your comments ♥ You always make me smile :) Enjoy this one- you'll soon find out what's going on if you haven't had a clue yet :) Be ready! 

51.

Normani and Camila are sitting up front with the other girls in the back, while Lauren is sleeping in the middle. They packed up their baskets and began their way home only before the sun completely disappeared behind the waves.

"How was she feeling this morning?", Normani asks Camila in a hushed voiced.

"OK I guess. She was quiet at first and I gave her some time for herself while I asked for her to leave the bathroom door open. I told her that she doesn't have to tell me what happened that I just wanted her to know that I'm here for her.."

Normani gives her a warm smile, thankful that Camila was acting so respectful towards her best friend.

They take the last turn as the house becomes clearer now.

"Camila, do you see that?", Normani asks panicked. The brunette nods as she sharpens her sight.

"Mani, that's not good!", she whines.

"Lauren cannot see that!"

Camila looks behind her to see that her girl is still sleeping much to their advance before she jumps out of the rolling car. Within seconds, Camila is no longer human she's a bird now which rips the piece of paper off the door before Lauren can see it since she is slowly waking up as Normani parks the car in front of the house. Camila is transformed again, walking towards Normani, to pull her to the side, hiding the picture while the other two got the hint and walk into the house with Lauren, hoping that she doesn't notice the two girls stayed behind.

Without saying a word, Camila reveals the paper that hung on the door seconds ago. It shows a young girl, who looks like Lauren while it says "It should have been you".

"That was Austin or someone who helped him."

"Mani, I don't ask you for the story, but who is this and is this day about her?", Camila asks nervously and full of anger.

The curly-haired girl nods sadly; "That was Lauren's younger sister, Taylor."

Dinah and Ally mentally gasp while Camila allowed them to hear what they were talking about outside. They needed to know as well to be aware of how to act around Lauren.

"I'm going upstairs..uhm.. I'll skype with Lucy," Camila hears from inside.

"I'll drive to the police station to hand this in. Do you need me here?"

Camila declines. "No, please do so. I need to take a run to make a plan."

Before Normani can get into the car though, Camila let's her jealousy speak; "Mani, who's Lucy?"

The girl smirks; "Lucy's an old friend of Lauren and they always smoke pot and skype on this day." She gets into the car; "But don't be jealous. Lucy might be gay as fuck, but they'll always be just friends with a deeper mental connection. Nothing more." She winks at Camila before she backs out and drives away, leaving Camila alone for a run in the woods.

"A deeper metal connection", she mocks the words before taking off into the woods, finally shredding off her clothes, changing into her true self.

Lauren sits in the middle of her bed, feeling rested after the quick nap, placing the laptop on her lap, opening the skype app, ready to call her friend.

"Ahhhh, Laurenza my girl", her voice arrives sooner than her face. Her slutry, flirtatious way of talking always amused Lauren while Lucia can be serious as well, getting into deep shit with her friend. Talking about the reason why they are here until both cry since their minds are fucked up. Yup, she's studying philosophy and Lauren always has had a natural weird, or open mind for such conversations.

"Lucia, Lucia, punctual as ever."

"Lauren, babe, I'm always ready for you", she winks. "The question is, are you ready?"

Lauren shuffles over to grab her joint and lighter, holding both into the camera.

"What about you?", she asks since she can't see Lucy having one.

"Babe, I have basically a life load full of prepared stuff, don't worry." She then flicks her hair back and reveals the joint which is sitting behind her ear.

Both connect eyes and take their first drag. "God this is exactly what I needed", the light haired girl huffs out.

"As if you weren't high already."

She shoots Lauren an offended look; "Excuse me?" Today's our special 'get fucked up day' I wouldn't miss this or fake it when this is so much more enjoyable, don't you think?" She air quotes the get fucked up day. Lauren likes this about her. While Normani asks how she feels and is sensitive around her, Camila can't really count since she doesn't know completely what's going on, while Lucy always makes her smile while speaking out the truth.

"When are you coming down to NOLA, Lauren?"

"I don't know for sure.."

"Oh, that hurts. You would normally jump my bones by now, begging me for a plane ticket..What changed?"

"Uhm, I met someone?"

"What kind of douchebag is it this time?" Lucy already rolls her eyes, annoyed by the fact that Lauren mostly chose guys. And the wrong ones might she add.

"Her name is Camila", Lauren sighs, smoke coming out of her mouth.

Lucy, who just inhaled, chokes until she gets back control to take a real hit. "Lauren", she smirks. "You finally realized. Hot! Do I get to see the girl who swept my friend off her so called straight feet?"

"I don't know where she is right now, but if we skype long enough, you eventually get to see her. Only if you are lucky and if you helped me."

"Oh I know that look. Spill the deeds, Lauren. I hope you're smoking the good stuff since I want to know everything."

Lauren smiles, relieved that her friend is not pushing her away. She doesn't know why she was nervous about telling her.

"She's beautiful and caring and "

Lucy interrupts her; "My dear Lauren, I know she must be an angel on the inside if Normani let her come close to you. She must be special if you let her in. I know that without the need of explaining. I guess, you want to talk about something else about her with me right?"

Lauren nods, embarrassed that her friend knows her better than she wants to admit.

"I will show something to you and you need to give me your honest opinion. Be right back", with that she's out of the picture, looking for what they bought at Victoria Secret. She crawls back onto the bed and holds the lingerie in front of her body.

"I'm literally drooling. Holy shit, Lauren! I need to meet that girl who changed you into such a confident Lauren. I'm so proud of you girl! I've never seen you like this. That's utterly beautiful."

"You really think so?"

"God, Lauren.. I would have problems to control myself if I was your lover."

"Thanks, Lucy. That means a lot to me. But I do hope you can control yourself after seeing me like this though"; she jokes.

"Ok, I'm high enough to hear my innocent friend speak about the naughty and pleasurable side of this world," she laughs.

"I actually wanted to ask some things. Since you know..since you have more experience", she shyly looks up into the camera.

"I'm all ears. Ask master Lucy whatever you need to know of the rainbow world."

Lauren takes a deep breath. She knows that she can talk about such stuff with Lucy without getting mocked and since Normnai can't help her yet and she would feel weird asking her about such stuff since last time Lucy and Lauren met and smoked, Lucy taught her about masturbation, she starts.

"We obviously kissed and made out already. The evidence is still on my neck if the video quality isn't too shitty but...I mean I'm not ready yet, but I want to know theoretically what I should do practically when the time comes."

The silence gives Lucy the sign that it's her turn already while she was waiting for more juicy details, but Lauren was always like this. Kiss and be silent, enjoying. "She has more experience I assume?"

Lauren nods. "Don't pressure yourself, Lauren. Your experience will be unique in itself and can't be compared to what she has had before. What have you done though? Did you touch her?"

"Well, we made out, groping, grinding kind of style."

"Since I'm confident that you advanced your finger skills over the years, I think that you are hinting at how to eat out a girl. Well, that's easy. Listen to what she likes. If and how and when she moans, if she grabs your hair, pushes you more in. Are her legs twitching? Is she holding onto the sheets, her breast whatever it is. Listen and don't really follow a list of things that you need to tick off. Play with her clit. Suck, lick, tease. Make her ready. Even make her beg if you feel more comfortable then. If she's a good teacher, she'll actually say what she wants while you are pleasuring her."

Lauren listens intently. Every other girl duo would have had this conversation within giggles and laughter, but they can actually talk about it like adults while she mentally takes notes even though 'going with the flow' is what she should do whenever she's ready.

"And don't pressure yourself in looking sexy or actually wearing that lacy thing of yours just because your mind tells you to. If the time comes, go with the moment. Don't plan anything. If you're not wearing that sexy item, fuck it. You will turn her on anyway, there's always another chance and your clothes won't be on your body for long. Don't stress if your legs or whatever is not shaved cleanly. No one is perfect even though all the porn stars seem to have a waxing subscription. And guys might expect that from a girl, but girls all know that it's a pain in the ass to keep ourselves all shaved and smooth."

"You are a life safer, Lucia Vives!"

"I know you love me. Call my hotline if you're in need for some insider tips to spice your life up," she winks. She knows deep down that Lauren is not ready yet, but she understands her joke.

"So, how fucked up was today. From 1 to 10?"

"I guess it was a seven. You are making my day slightly better right now."

"I'm flattered, but I blame it on the booze."

"How's college, Lucy?"

"Interesting! I just had a photoshoot today. Lots of cool stuff was used in it from Mardi Gras. Wait! I'll show you some pictures!"

While Lucy walks off to get her phone, Lauren notices a black silhouette coming in from the balcony. A black wolf. Normally, she would have freaked out, but the moment she recognizes the eyes, she smiles instead, knowing that it's just Camila.

"Hey wolfie", she jokes as the wolfs walks over to her and starts to lick her bare leg as Lauren's fingers brush through her hair.

"Ok, Lauren be ready for some skin though, but we've seen worse, "they hear Lucy say as she appears back in the picture. She shows Lauren one picture after another, explaining the meanings of the things they used. Lauren was always interested in that voodoo stuff and thought it was just fascinating.

"Lauren, when's your girl coming back? I want to see who changed my girl into a passionate lover."

Without noticing, Lauren nods to Camila, who then trots over still not being noticeable from the laptop and suddenly stands there butt naked. She grabs a towel before she kisses Laurens temple as she sits down next to her.

"Hello there! I'm Lauren's all time stoner and philosophy friend Lucy", she introduces herself.

"Hey Lucy, I'm Camila"; she kindly introduces herself.

"Pardon me, Camila. Lauren though! Thank god you found this goddess which made you realize you swing for my team. Call me if you need a third one", she winks.

Before Camila can decline, Lauren speaks up quickly and much to her surprise; "We'll keep that in mind."

"Camila dear, are you into voodoo stuff and culture?"

"More than you know"; she says bluntly before she gets a playful shove from Lauren.

"Aye, Lauren. Take her and come along! I need to see you again! Hell, even bring Normani. I just want to be able to cuddle with you while we smoke."

"That hurt. You only want my body."

"And your soul", she whispers with a devilish smile.

"Can we bring two more friends?", Camila suddenly asks.

"Sure, hell, I'm happy Lauren found ya'all!"

"Which time Is most convenient for you?"

"Whenever. I don't really care if it intrudes with college. Lauren normally comes and joins my classes. Tell me when you can come and how long and I will book some flights."

"Don't we have a long weekend again next week?", Lauren asks Camila.

"I think so. Let's go to NOLA then please."

Since it makes Lauren happy and Camila notices it, she supports Lauren's wishes.

"Lucy, I think you can book a flight for five", she smiles.

"My pleasure! Take care of Lauren please, we smoked a couple. Alright chickens, I need some dope music to let my thoughts drift off and you two could need some time for yourselves. Love ya!"

"Love you too, Luce! Send me the flight details!"

The video call disconnects and ends, Lauren closes the laptop before she returns back onto the bed. 

And there's Lucy :D Let me know what you think ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8.7K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
491K 17.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
146K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...