The Above Cover Agent

By circcanread

Some say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer but who's to say they are not all the same? A gir... More

-{Character Introduction}-
-{Chapter 1}-
-{Chapter 2}-
-{Chapter 3}-
-{Chapter 4}-
-{Chapter 5}-
-{Chapter 6}-
-{Chapter 7}-
-{Chapter 8}-
-{Chapter 9}-
-{Chapter 10}-
-{Chapter 11}-
-{Chapter 12}-
-{Chapter 13}-
-{Chapter 14}-
-{Chapter 15}-
-{Chapter 16}-
-{Chapter 17}-
-{Chapter 18}-
-{Chapter 19}-
-{Chapter 20}-
-{Chapter 21}-
-{Chapter 22}-
-{Chapter 23}-
-{Chapter 24}-
-{Chapter 25}-
-{Chapter 26}-
-{Chapter 27}-
-{Chapter 28}-
-{Chapter 29}-
-{Chapter 30}-
-{Chapter 31}-
-{Chapter 32}-
-{Chapter 34}-
-{ Chapter 35 }-
-{ Chapter 36 }-
-{ Chapter 37 }-
-{ Chapter 38 }-
-{ Chapter 39 }-
-{ Chapter 40 }-
-{ Chapter 41 }-
-{ Chapter 42 }-
-{ Chapter 43 }-
-{ Chapter 44 }-
-{ Chapter 45 }-
-{ Chapter 46 }-
-{ Chapter 47 }-
-{ Chapter 48 }-
-{ Chapter 49 }-
-{ Chapter 50 }-
-{ Chapter 51 }-
-{ Chapter 52 }-
-{ Chapter 53 }-
-{ Chapter 54 }-
-{ Chapter 55 }-
-{ Chapter 56 }-
-{ Chapter 57 }-
-{ Chapter 58 }-
-{ Chapter 59 }-
-{ Chapter 60 }-
-{ Chapter 61 }-
-{ Chapter 62 }-
-{ Chapter 63 }-
-{ Chapter 64 }-
-{ Chapter 65 }-
-{ Chapter 66 }-
-{ Chapter 67 }-
-{ Chapter 68 }-
-{ Chapter 69 }-
-{ Ending }-

-{Chapter 33}-

169 15 6
By circcanread

    Liam's gaze fixated down to my face and then my lips as he neared closer towards me. Our faces only inches apart, his hand tightly secured around my waist.

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦ 

    Liam's face inched closer to mine as my heart sped up at a rapid pace. A soft tint shade of pink began to slowly creep onto my cheeks as I gazed up at his beautiful green orbs.

    "Maybe I should just kiss you, after all, I am the kissy monster," Liam replied whispering softly into my ear huskily forcing chills to travel up and down my spine.

    I pushed his chest off of mine quickly rolling to the side dodging his grasp. Easily, I maneuvered myself away from the extremely close proximity.

    Another blush crept onto my cheek as I pulled down the sleeves of my white fluffy sweater nuzzling into its warmth trying to hide from his intense gaze.

    For a few minutes, I continued to sneak glances to Liam trying to not at suspicious or noticed but sadly I was. 

    And for Liam, he was returning the looks with his snarky comments and smirks showing off his abnormally large ego once more.

    Liam's gaze and mine fixated towards Lily as she ran towards the couch jumping onto her blanket wrapping her body in it.

    "I'm sleepy Keri wiam come....I want to sleep with you guys!" Lily whined out motioning for us to lay down now to her as she plopped down onto the couch nuzzling into its pillows.

    "Okay okay, I am coming I'm coming calm down," I replied hastily jogging over towards Lily crawling under the blankets beside her tiny frame nuzzling into her back.

    "Keri.."

    "Yeah sweetie what is it..?"

     "I love you..."

     "Aww, sweetie I love you too."

     "Welly..?"

     "Mmmhm."

     I glanced over at Lily as her eyes began to slowly droop down forcing her to fall into a well-needed sleep. She passed out within only a few seconds nuzzling into her owl blankets.

    Wheres, Liam, I thought he was staying here tonight..? I replied to myself in my thoughts.

     With ease, I turned my head cautiously trying to not wake Lily up attempting to search for her very evil brother.

     A soft gasp escaped my lips as warm and muscular arms wrapped around my waist forcing me to squirm around a little allowing me to ease back downwards.

     I met the gaze of Liam's playful and mischievous grin as he cuddled into my back holding onto Lily and me.

     Liam's eyes began to droop as well forcing him to fall asleep just like his sister, he's out like a light. I guess that it's just me now...

     Instead of falling asleep right away I decided to glance up at the white ceiling going over all of the memories of today, it was a good day.

     Maybe Liam is not such a bad person after all..? He is actually really sweet to his sister and he is actually really kind.

    Although he does have a very large ego and is a huge pervert... And on top of those two major characteristics, he is only this sweet around his sister and on occasions me, why?

     I fixated my gaze over towards Liam face taking in his sleeping features, he's actually really cute. Now that I'm closer I can see all of his distinct features like the single freckle on his nose. 

    Liam puts the gods to shame with his looks...

     Stop fantasizing about Liam its not going to happen he's a pervert...! I told myself repeatedly trying to convince myself while huffing out in annoyance forcing my eyes to close over time.

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦ 

    Beep beep beep beep...

     I groaned out in annoyance as I slammed my fist against the bedside table alarm clock running my fingers through my messy hair.

     "It is too early to get up... I don't want to I want to sleep this sucks!" I groaned out throwing my face out of my pillow.

     I looked over to my left gazing out of the window as it shined brightly lighting up my room in sunlight blinding me practically to death, how convenient.

     "Shit I forgot to close the blinds last night!" I screamed out jumping out of bed hissing out like a vampire while running towards the window closing the shades immediately.

    Have you ever woken up to be immediately blinded by the sun? it's like, Hello mother fucker time to get up my name is the sun. It is honestly the worst and it hurts!

    "Thank God.." I mumbled out under my breath placing my hands on my hips.

    "I am so exhausted.. who knew Lily and Liam had so much energy my god! Yesterday after we woke up Lily forced me to make her more macoroni and cheese!"

    "We literally had to call the kitchen so they could pick up a special order at the grocery store. They had to buy 10 packages and Lily ate them all!"

    I shook my head side to side at the recollection of the memories the three of us had created together this weekend, it was actually really fun. 

    Although I will never admit that to Liam. If I told him I liked his company and being with him his ego would ruin everything again.

    Ugh, I should probably get ready it's Monday I hate Mondays...

      I shrugged my shoulders as I stripped off of my clothes walking towards the bathroom jumping in the shower quickly getting ready.

    15 minutes later after singing repetitive songs I jumped out, dried myself, got ready, then got dressed. The typical normal teenage girls morning routine...

    Oh, right I forgot to get me knives.. shoot... I have really been ignoring my duties lately this is not good.... not good at all.

    Also on that note, I have not got contacted by the HQ yet that's kind of strange? Luckily I have been writing a digital journal so most of the day's information is recorded for them to overlook.

    Speaking of odd were are my maids.. they have never left me alone before... where did they go..? Uneasiness flowed throughout my body at the thought of change, where are they?

    Well, whatever... I shrugged my shoulders and walked towards my closet grabbing my suitcase placing 2 knives in my socks and then 2 more in between my skirt and waist.

    All ready... I breathed out as I glanced at myself over at the mirror inspecting my outfit. I looked fine and I can't see the outlines of the knives so it should be good!

    I hurried my way towards the wrong door swiftly grabbing my school backpack and then easily stepping into my school girl shoes walking out of the door.

    I was a few feet away from my room in the hallway as I stopped abruptly gasping out in shock and turning around running back towards my room.

    "Shit I forgot my phone.." I cried out desperately as I rushed towards my bedroom opening the door with ease retrieving my phone, dashing back out the door.

    "Well, there goes my not so great escape back outside. I think I have everything.. there.. all good now.." I mumbled out softly checking over making sure everything is in its place.

    I glanced over at the time as I got ready to head back downstairs screaming out at the time. It's 8:29 pm breakfast is almost over class starts at 9:10 pm shit!

    I speed my way down the stairs and out the door as I rushed down the halls heading immediately towards class, I will not be late.

     There are not many people in the halls everyone probably at breakfast right..?

    I made an abrupt stop as a scream forced me to cringe, fall and groan out as I collided with a very large chest falling to the floor with an oomph.

    I looked over at the chest, my eyes widened as they trailed up towards the culprits face. I know who this is in response I gasped out in the realization that it is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 0 42
*Book 1 in the Secret Agent Series* Siayla Wassim is fierce and smart. She knows mostly everything. She can do most anything. With all that aside, sh...
2.3K 145 76
Guns, revenge and buildings to bomb, what could go wrong? ✮ He came in, gun held out in front of him in one hand while the other was resting on his h...
118K 2.5K 21
She was an assassin. They were young heroes. She was beaten for her mistakes. They were treated with care and kindness. They were heroes. She was a v...
16.4K 1.8K 121
Some say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer but who's to say they are not all the same? A girl with a killer attitude literally is se...