Nate Maloley Imagines

Von MaloleysWeekender22

Lustful imagines of Nate "Skate" Maloley. The one that we pine for in out minds and dreams. Instagram and Twi... Mehr

Mr. Maloley
Stone Cold
I can't stop drinking about you
Regrets
Love can save it all
Summer Nights
Keeper
The Promise
Secret admirer
The Promise(Part 2)
Shopping with him
Someone else(N.M)
Secrets(N.M)
Against the wall
Requests?
Relief
Silent treatment
Do you love me?//(N.M)
Wasted Time
Thanksgiving
New Book?
Loving You.....
Stories up!!
Love me like you do
I love you both
Lonely
Consuming Love
Toxic
Toxic (Part 2)
Mami & Daddy
Requests (Part 2)
Waking Up to You
Happiness
Without You
Nate has a child from another relationship+ he hates you
Nate has a child from another relationship+he hates you(part 2)
Let me help you
Rough Night
Untold letters
Christmas
The difference between you and I
Hit and quit it
After Wedding Sex (1st)
After Wedding Sex(2nd)
After Wedding Sex(3rd)
After Wedding Sex(4th)
Private Show
New Years
Just Say So(Part 1)
Just Say So(Part 2)
Let Me Come Home
Sexy Maloley (sneak peek at new chapter)
Fight for Family (Part 1)
Fight for Family (part 2)
Fight for Family(part 3)
Daughter of ours
Fight for Family(part 4)
Dessert
Sir
One person
Fight for Family(part 5)
Little Love
I'm not her
I'm not her (part 2)
I'm not her (part 3)
I'm not her (part 4)
I'm not her (part 5)
Fight for family(part 6)
Make me cry
I'm not her(part 6)
I'm not her(part 7)
Skate's Tweet
I'm not her(part 8)//(N.M)
I'm not her( part 9)
I'm not her(part 10)
Story?
What if I say no?
High
Hurtful words and Broken plates
Netflix and Chill
Lovable
Story Up!
Morning
It Means Nothing
Did they hurt you?
Running Low
I'm not her(part 11)
Leave Me Lonely
Tears
Going down on you
Wrong
Relationship with Nate
She Keeps Me Sane
Or nah
Tears (part 2)
Happy Valentine's Day💕
Requests/Q&A
The heart wants what it can't have
Height Difference
Late Night Love
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Distractions
Party Mistakes
Cheater
The heart wants what it can't have(part 2)
Quiet
First Time
Spoiling Her
What would you do?
Distance and Broken Hearts
Lost in the feeling
Almost
Cold
Fight for Family(part 7)
Fight for Family(part 8)
Fight for family(part 9)
Fight for family(part 10)
Fight for family (Epilogue)
Only for One Night
Lie to me
See Yeh Break
Despacito
Professor
Broken Hearted
I have Questions?
#Wattys2017
Hurt
Mirrors

Call it Suicide

860 12 0
Von MaloleysWeekender22

Tumblr Author:
https://druggedaiquiri.tumblr.com/post/162525805648/call-it-suicide

Warning(s): Cheater!Nate, sad themes, swearing, a section of smut with very minimal Daddy kink

(Imagine is not mine! This was originally a Harry Styles Imagine. Thought this would be great and it really struck home for me. I can relate to this imagine. I hope you enjoy this and if so go and check out more of druggedaiquiri.tumblr.com)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It ain't the gun,
It's the man behind the trigger.
Gets blood on his fingers and runs.
It ain't the lie,
It's the way that the truth is denied.

Four years.
A relationship that had withstood all trying odds thrown at it, time and time again. A relationship that, from the outside, never once seemed anything short of miraculous. Four years of that relationship had been a blessing and to her, nothing and no one could ever give her the satisfaction nor sensation of pure love and dedication, she feared she may never find something quite like it again.
It's funny how certain situations arise, that are unexpected in the worst way possible, which make the mere thought of carrying on with the toxicity of a failed relationship unbearable.
It had taken a whole three months for her to coax a confession out of her tattooed lover which, during that time, almost made her physically ill to think about him, not only being sexually (but possibly also romantically) inclined with another woman, but lying so blatantly to her face about the multiple occasions he had, 'ran out to get some deodorant', during the dead of night, only to come back to their shared home in the morning with a different type of exuberant smell catching in the air from his body and clothing.
When confronted about this, however, the long-legged man stood in front of her, but yet, no eye-contact was maintained, and shook his head, pushing past the fragile woman he claimed to love for an extended period of time before slamming the heavy, mahogany bedroom door, muttering incoherent sentences on his way that normally consisted of, "Gettin' on my fuckin' last nerve", and, "I 'ave half the mind t' leave you right fuckin' now".
Of course, it was when the luminous moonlight danced across the wooden floorboards of the bedroom, illuminating the whitewashed walls as if it was their own private, personal stage where they could showcase their undying love for one another, or so she once thought.
It was when the early hour of 3am came creeping around the corner with only the sounds of the wind whistling and the leaves whispering to keep her company as she laid in an empty, king-sized, luxurious bed that was meant to be a symbol of their companionship.
It was when she felt the all-too-familiar feeling of abandonment and loneliness twist inside her gut as fresh, hot tears sprung to her eyes and trickled down to her ears whilst unmoving and staring at the intricate detail of the high ceiling. She had been doing this for so many nights she was near confident that she could recite how many swirls and dots collected in the design from her counting.
Of course, it was then that she understood that she was no longer the apple of his eye. That he had escaped from her hold and found refuge in someone else's arms. Someone else's kiss. Someone else's touch.
He would never admit this though, no, he would much rather sneak back into his own home where his significant other would lay, pretending to be asleep through her dry, tear-stained cheeks, rolled over to her side of the bed with him removing his clothes to slide skilfully underneath the untouched covers on his end, like he had been used to trying to not disturb her, before pressing a chaste kiss to her neck and whisper those three words that held no real regard.
He didn't mean it.
Not since he started smelling like a perfume she could not recognise.
Every morning, a smell of fresh coffee and breakfast foods invaded his privacy that would jolt him awake, noticing his lady of four years had already made her side of the bed and left him a note in her cursive handwriting, that he used to adore, as she did routinely since they moved in together.
And every morning he would stalk downstairs to find her cooking for the both of them out of the kindness of her broken heart despite knowing about his infidelity and unfaithfulness before he wrapped his strong, manly arms around her trembling waist as sobs racked through her entire being.
Although, these said tears were soothed almost instantly as she felt the dry lips of the man she loved along her jawline and neck, peppering gentle kisses to her skin. She knew she shouldn't be so easily swayed when he hadn't even muttered a single word to her but she couldn't control her feelings; feelings of anger and despair quickly dissolving into ones of adoration and desperation towards the figure looming over her.
A shaky hand was raised to caress his prickly, stubbly cheek as she closed her eyes and enjoyed one of the rare moments of intimacy the couple shared nowadays, willing herself not to shed any more saltwater from the seas swirling in her eyes.
A waft of the faint smell of cinnamon and honey contrasted with her regular scent of vanilla and fruits that brung her out of her Nate-induced daze, making her pull away from the man she could no longer trust.
"Don't walk away from me. Please. No' today." He pleaded, she almost could have believed he was being genuine if it weren't for the black lace thong she'd discovered discreetly hidden inside his trouser pocket whilst doing the laundry last Sunday. He knew this, yet he still didn't bother to hide the piece of evidence elsewhere. It was almost as if he had wanted her to feel her heart drop to her stomach.
"Nate, by my walking away, it gives you the leverage you need t' turn in the opposite direction and in'a her bed." She spoke in rebuttal under her breath; hoping her words wouldn't travel far enough and stop short before they could reach his ears; in a way, recreating how whenever she gave him her all, it never seemed to find its destination within him and instead go off-track.
Perhaps that was the reason why her love wasn't reciprocated.
"Wha' did you jus' say t' me?" The sound of heavy footsteps coming back round the large, marble countertop placed in the middle of the spacious kitchen to her after grabbing a snack from the cabinet, not only made her anxious but also incredibly uncomfortable as she never wanted to carry such negative conversations with the center of her affection, knowing that he would deny all the objectives she would present to him, similar to how he had before.
"Don't worry 'bout it, baby." She forced a fake smile onto her face, an expression she had grown accustomed to whenever she looked too deep into his pools of jade he called, 'eyes', digging out information she never thought she would have to read. She turned her body around to crash against his chiselled chest, trapping her between the oven and his own furnace, his body giving out warmth she used to find comfort in. "I didn't say anything important, I promise, now gimme a kiss."
Seemingly satisfied with the answer he was provided with, he leant in to press his lips hard against hers and rested his palms on her hips.
Undoubtedly, it was one of the most difficult things she had ever had to do. To kiss him as if her heart wasn't crumbling like the walls around her; suffocating her, was too much to bare as she finally pushed him away and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.
"How dare you stand here and kiss me with tainted lips you've put on another girl. How dare you stand here and pretend you're committed t' us. And how dare you stand here and make me a fool for loving you when you go out and make love t' that woman you found at a dingy, dark nightclub one lonely winter's night." The streams of emotions flowed down her red, puffy cheeks as she expressed her discontent and disappointment from within.
It had been a long time coming and she knew she couldn't hold it in any longer. Not when he made no effort to admit to his wrongdoings, but instead gave her false hope towards a relationship that was barely alive.
His arms tried to reach out towards his beautiful explosion but she couldn't stand to look at him for longer than she had already endured and backed away from his softening stare.
He couldn't continue his façade, not anymore.
"No, sweetheart, please..." He began to somehow explain months of late nights and cold shoulders, but she had heard and lived through everything she needed to in order to make her final decision as she knuckled away her falling tears and practically sprinted to the bedroom to collect her belongings. "It jus' happened! It was out of my control, baby, you have t' believe me!"
She had to leave.
No more could she sit there and act as if they were the couple they used to be in the beginning. No more could she sit there and act as if he was the man she fell in love with.
The door clicked shut just as she zipped up her suitcase, signalling he'd now entered the room that was once filled with the purity of their love. The moment he slept next to her curled up body in the middle of the Stygian night after he spent his evening in a stranger's bed, the barrier was broken and was replaced by one of deception and distrust.
His feet padded furiously against the pristine, fluffed rug situated at the center of the space before slamming his hand on top of the lid of the luggage in an attempt to keep the woman he genuinely loved deep down from leaving him.
"Nate. Get your hand off." She threatened with a calm, gentle voice which she never used unless she was livid behind her cool, collected nature.
"Listen t' me. I didn't mean for this t' happen, I didn't mean t' lie t' y-..." He, again, was cut off by her forcefully lugging her property out from under his grasp and onto the floor with a loud 'bang'.
"It wasn't the lie! It was never the lie! I've known for months, Nate . 'S the way you denied the truth every single time I asked you about it! And if you're implying that that's the worst of it, I don't even wanna think about the things you've done t' her and vice versa." She stayed glaring straight into his watery irises for a few seconds before spinning on her heel and walking out, deserting a broken man with his broken heart gazing at the now wide-open entrance with traces of her vanilla scent lingering but her nowhere to be found.

You've been killing softly and finally,
That is too much. (Oh)
And I'm all out of whiskey,
To soak up the damage you've done. (Oh)

You would think drowning her sorrows in her tears and heartbreak would've been enough to express her emotions but no. She had managed to find herself amongst sweaty, filthy bodies in a large bar from which she had drunk her fifth glass of strong alcohol, she could barely see straight.
With the toxic fluids coursing through her veins, the pumping bass of the latest chart-topper beating her heart for her, and conversations of the blurred people around her resounding in her psyche, she had had enough.
Hard to believe, but it was a rare occurrence that she would even bother to dress herself up and emerge from her temporary abode, with her estranged high school friend she had recently been in contact with, to appear at the local bar she used to go to with Nate whenever they wanted to get away.
It used to be a sort of sanctuary for the two of them. It used to be a chance to just talk about their day and their feelings to each other without anyone else prying into their business. But now it was, and would forever be, "the place where he met her".
"The place where he inadvertently broke the bond between lovers which he vowed to never do".
Yet still, there she was.
Sitting alone on a high stool, gripping the side of her glass so tightly that the beads of condensation evaporated under the red heat of her fingers and inner turmoil.
She had just been staring at the wine glasses hanging down from the ceiling, like bats in a cave, whilst downing her beverage in record speed which allowed her to move swiftly onto her next drink. Even the bartender had started to get conscious of her intake and that was enough for him to then refuse to supply another source of liquor.
Her newly rekindled friendship with her high school classmate had been put to the test that evening and unfortunately, by her having no one she knew around in her presence, let her know that she need not care for the whereabouts of her friend as they didn't care for hers after the second round of alcohol.
The sudden deprivation of a stinging solution making its way down her throat since she had been scolded like a child for the excessiveness of her drinking, made her mind wander into the fields of betrayal that replaced the meadows of happiness she used to frolic in with the man she used to think she would one day marry.
As soon as her gaze fixated on the empty glass in front of her, the saline tears poured over the barrier of her waterline and left her silently sobbing through her harrowing heartbreak.
Dying from a broken heart was something she had only read about in the news and never once believed it to ring true but as she sat there, in Nate and her bar, she could practically feel her chest contracting and splitting into two halves. Although, she didn't really understand how considering he still had her heart in the palm of his hands and desperate for his love.
The mere sight of a grown woman openly, and drunkenly, weeping must've been hard for surrounding strangers to handle since by the time she had ceased her muffled cries to soft sniffles and looked up with bloodshot, sore eyes - most of the partygoers she had mixed in with had departed and left only her and a few stragglers behind with a busied bartender wiping down spilt beverages with a cloth.
The palms of her hands were raised to her reddened face and rubbed over her features to try and soothe her outburst of feelings as a heavy sigh was blown out from her pale lips in response to the heavyweight she felt in her chest.
Heels clicked on the floor of the building as she dug into her purse to find flimsy pieces of paper that represented a form of payment she could offer the man behind the counter for the alcohol she had consumed.
"On the 'ouse." A clear, but deep voice sounded from in front of her as her glass was collected, "Yeh look like yeh had a bad one so don't worry 'bout it."
Her hard and focused stare switched from her trying to find her money in her purse to kind, pitiful, sapphire eyes as she faced the generous bartender.
"Noo. No, I can't jus' no' payy yew. 'Ve 'ad like nine'een drinkss-.." Her slurred speech in between her not-so-subtle sniffs and hiccups made the stranger chuckle and she watched how his shoulders moved, fascinated by the way they were connected to his body that she felt the need to touch hers to confirm her suspicions that yes, she had shoulders too.
"Don't mention it, love, I'll call you a taxi." He informed the unsteady woman the other side of the counter before picking up his phone and dialling a number he knew off by heart from the amount of times he had to ring because of previous passed out customers.
Love.
A completely innocent and everyday nickname she had been called before by many people, but this particular time made her legs shake and her lip quiver as she fought to hold back more streams of sadness.
Nate used to call her, "love".
Nate used to show her love.
And Nate used to give her love.
But that was all gone.
All of it wasted and bestowed onto the other woman in her relationship.
She supposed it was a good thing that he had decided to take that route. She supposed it was a good thing that he made it clear she wasn't enough. That she wasn't what he wanted. That way she could confidently move on and find another to treat her right.
But her heart wouldn't allow it.
Her heart remained in the familiar hands of her puppeteer and continued to make his own lovesick puppet out of her. Why? She may never understand. She only knew that he had a fatal hold on her; squeezing ever so softly but growing tighter with each and every day that passed by, that she feared she might have wound up helpless and perishing in his addicting arms.
He had been killing her softly, albeit unknowingly, but she had finally decided it was too much and escaped his grasp physically.
His emotional duress on her, however, was a different story altogether which she thoroughly believed she would never be able to evade.

If there is one thing that I'm guilty of,
It's loving and giving when you take too much.
//•//
If there's anything I'm guilty of,
It's loving you too much.

"Nate , stop!" The exclamation was followed by a giggle as she extended her hands out to cover the lens of the new, vintage camera she had purchased especially for him on their third year anniversary as a strong, steady couple.
"You're jus' the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen, darlin', I 'ave t' take photos t' capture your beauty." He exaggerated and winked when he switched his eyes to stare at her smiling face rather than through the viewfinder.
"Ew, you're such a dork." A pillow was lugged at his head which, as a result, made his curls fly out in every direction possible, him then looking like a human version of Simba. "You look the most attractive you've ever looked right now, baby." A snort came from her button nose as she reached for the device in his hands, turning it on him and clicking the shutter multiple times at different angles.
"And you just sounded the most attractive you've ever sounded." He spoke in rebuttal before shaking his hair out of his face and tamed it slightly.
A playful pout was brought upon her lips as a sign of her disappointment that her masterpiece was ruined but she continued to shoot amateur pictures of the stunning man with legs either side of her hips since she would never tire of looking at his perfectly structured face and features that were God's gift.
"Oi, 'm s'posed t' be taking pictures of you, my love." His hands found their way to his hips and she figured that, in that moment, he had never looked more adorable so the shutter sounded once more to signal that she'd documented the sight on the roll of film in the camera. "'M gonna need yeh t' stop before I get rowdy."
"Rowdy?" A loud guffaw sounded as she lowered the camera down to her lap and just merely glanced up at the mess of curls on top of her in disbelief and fond. "I'd like t' see you try t' get 'rowdy', honey, you're the most calm and collected person I know."
As soon as she placed the photographic equipment to one side, her arms were pinned above her head by a strong force coming from her short-haired lover and before she knew it, she could feel his fringe tickling her forehead since he leant forwards and hovered over her.
"I can be rowdy when I wan' to, yeh know that more than anybody, pet." He lowered his voice down at least one octave as he spoke, a glint of mischief in his sparkling eyes.
"Mm..." She pretended to think as a borderline seductive hum sounded from her throat. "I have no idea wha' you're talkin' about, Nate." A shake of her head only further exaggerated her point as she tried to prove her unknowingness and innocence.
A low, breathy chuckle resounded from deep in his chest, seemingly-always-minty breath fanning over her face gently, before he pressed a loving peck to her plump lips.
It was intimate moments like these where she felt she had never been more content, nor could she probably ever be more content without him.
It was intimate moments like these where she felt almost certain that there would never be another man more catered to her soul as he was and she intended on keeping him forever.
"'M gonna love you 'til the day I die." The soft whisper coming from his lips transferred onto hers and she could feel tingles rush throughout her body. "Ev'ry day I spend with you jus' gets better and better, I don't know wha' you're doin' t' me."
A caressing touch was brought to his cheeks as she pulled his face up to stare into his brown eyes. She never got tired of looking into the windows of his soul - she thought as if they held information about himself that was only revealed if someone was to gaze intently into them.
"And ev'ry day I spend with you, makes me wan' t' never live another day without yeh, you're my world." A grin started to grow on his features but she carried on before he had the chance to reply, fearing that if she didn't tell him what she had wanted to for so long, she might never get the opportunity, nor courage, to again. "You, Nathan Montgomery Maloley, are the reason tha' ev'ry morning when I lie in bed next t' you, I wan' t' scream at how much I adore watching you yawn and stretch when yeh make that little noise to shake the tiredness off. You are the reason tha' ev'ry night when we take a shower together, I wan' t' kiss yeh until our lungs give out because I don't ever wan' t' stop. You are the reason tha' ev'ry time when I see yeh performing, I wan' t' jus' run up on stage with you and show ev'rybody there that you're mine and how proud I am of you. Words will never be able to describe how much I'm smitten with you, Nate, you're the most amazing guy 've ever met and I'll be damned 'f I see another chick on your arm." She had to pause momentarily as she felt a familiar touch wiping away a stray tear that had trickled down her cheek in the heat of her emotions before nervously laughing and continuing to finish her mini-speech. "I love you. I love you so fuckin' much, I don't think you'll understand."
The only response that was mustered from the tanned man was a shake of the head in disbelief at the meaningful moment that she had just shared with him, he felt a slight twinge in his stomach he couldn't identify before placing his elbows either side of her head, careful not to rest on her sprawled out hair, and, once more, pressing his raspberry lips against hers in a passionate seal of affection.
He shifted his weight onto his forearms in order to place himself in between her bent legs without breaking their kiss and let out a quiet groan of satisfaction against her mouth. Her hands reached up to tangle in his cut curls, tugging on them lightly just as a teaser. He ended up cupping her behind as he pulled away from her soft lips to flip their bodies over to allow for him to be the one on his back and situated his woman on top of his hips, squeezing hers temporarily as an indication to keep kissing him.
And when has she ever refused him?
A small smile appeared on her face before dropping her top half down onto his chest and reconnecting their pairs of lips. Hands pressed to his firm chest as legs straddled his frame before trailing her fingers gently down to the hem of his shirt.
"Take it off, baby." A breathless plea was heard from the man underneath her which gave her the boost of confidence she felt she needed which encouraged her to remove the first item of clothing from his toned body and she couldn't help but run her hands up and down his beautiful torso. "Now le' me see you."
She raised her own top over her head herself and threw it somewhere unknown, just as she did his t-shirt, and revelled in his reaction to her reveal, noting the way he trailed his eyes up her exposed chest and bit his lip. "Look a' you. My gorgeous girl."
She felt the rose colour blush onto her cheeks, she thought she would've been better off as a traffic light, before she looked down to try and hide the obvious effect he had on her but was stopped by his forefinger lifting up her chin and guiding the other hand to the clasp of her lace bra, unclipping it expertly with a single movement, and looking at her intense eyes. "I never wan' you t' feel like you have to hide around me." The straps fell down her shoulders as soon as she relaxed her arms to remove the piece of lingerie, giving her significant other a firsthand view of her bare chest, whilst he fondled her breasts generously and massaged them. "You're beautiful and you're mine, I wan' yeh t' believe it."
Her head tilted backwards at the sensation of him having her cupped in his hands and lovingly playing with her as she felt a tweak on her left nipple and a wet tongue flick on her right. A short intake of air gasped from her throat in surprise at the sudden attention but she wasn't complaining.
To show her gratitude, she found that her hips started to grind down on him - both their clothed crotches rubbing against one another, making them both let out a soft sound of appreciation.
"Wanna taste you..." She chirped after she had plucked up the courage to tell him while his mouth was still on her, alternating between each nipple.
"'M not stopping yeh, baby." He spoke in reply as he detached himself from her boobs, giving them playful, but gentle, little smacks, and watched them jiggle slightly to his amusement.
By him taking it upon himself to lay back down, she took it as a sign to hop off him momentarily and hook her thumbs inside the matching lace material of her panties (she hadn't bothered to put on bottoms - she liked wearing his shirts) before swaying her hips side-to-side. She liked to give him his own private show every once in awhile to watch him grow harder within the constraints of his jeans as he watched her.
Some could say she had a slight kink for exhibiting herself for him and she felt proud that he liked what he saw every time, enough to show off that cheeky smirk of his that she loved so much and bite his lip.
She successfully managed to drop the skimpy thong to the floor and stepped out of it, rendering her completely naked, whilst she crawled back onto the bed and in between his spread legs.
Her hand flew straight the the button of his skin-tight, charcoal jeans and pulling down the zip slowly, flicking her eyes up to see his face that construed his impatience. A light titter came from her lips as she begun to pull the waistband of the item of clothing down his legs and off his body teasingly, planting pecks down his thighs and legs in the process but intentionally avoiding where he needed her most. "God, sweetheart, please." He started to beg, he couldn't wait anymore. He felt painfully hard already and she wasn't doing anything to relieve it - just make it worse.
"Oh, 'm sorry, honey, I didn't realise you wanted me so bad." She feigned innocence with a pout of her bottom lip before she grinned mischievously and palmed him through his boxers.
The sudden attention to his most sensitive area made him rut his hips forward onto her hand with a half-arsed apology mumbled from him before a low groan erupted, interrupted by her reaching up and connecting her lips to his in a kiss as she continued to work him through the thin material.
As she felt a wet patch forming due to the pre-cum leaking from his tip, she concluded that there had been enough teasing so she pulled herself away from his luscious lips as his boxers followed suit with his jeans and were tossed aimlessly somewhere in the room.
Standing to attention, the red, aching head of his dick looked too enticing for her to ignore as she started to give him kisses and kitten licks. A small growl of approval from him gave her the confirmation she needed to then flatten her tongue against the underside of him and lick a stripe along him until she reached the tip, swirling her tongue around it like a lollipop.
A shiver was sent through his body as he looked down at his lover and gripped her hair in his fist. He watched her lips wrap around his, he must admit, larger-than-average size and take as much as she could fit in her mouth before she began to suck.
A strangled cry came from him as she unexpectedly opened up her throat and attempted to take all of him. As soon as her nose touched his trimmed hairs, he let out a yelp of pleasure since he felt himself at the back of her throat before she gagged, making the muscles clench around him which made it feel even more pleasurable.
"Shit, you take my cock so good." That sentence alone was enough to make her feel on top of the world as she pulled off to catch her breath for a second, a string of spit still connecting her to him as he reached down to swipe it up with his fingers and proceeded to press them to her mouth, making her open up and taste him.
"You taste amazing." She praised him back, knowing that it'll give him the confidence boost he needed to really fuck her into the mattress soon.
After her regular breathing was regained, she, once again, dived back onto his pulsing manhood and begun to hollow out her cheeks around him whilst working her tongue around his girth but making sure no teeth were present as she bobbed.
Constant affirmations of pleasure tumbling from his bitten lips only made her move faster before she raised one hand to what she couldn't fit in and expertly moved it in sync with her mouth.
"Fuck, if yeh keep goin' like tha', baby, 'm gonna cum." The warning was enough to convince her to pull off of him with a 'pop' and sit back onto her knees, looking down at him with a virtuous look on her face but with spit dripping down her chin. "You look sinful, yeh fuckin' tease."
She had to bite her lip to hide a subtle smirk and she kissed up his torso before sitting back on his hips, making sure to be just in front of his length so he could rest on her arse as she bent down to give him a passionate, open-mouthed kiss.
His large hands roamed her back as he reciprocated the kiss by pushing his tongue in, meeting hers. An enticing hum was let out as she circled her hips gently, rubbing up against his already throbbing cock. He pulled away only to duck down and start to press his mouth against her neck, beginning to suck bruises into her skin to mark her as his to everyone that looked.
Her tease only further continued as she heard him groan in desperation when she rubbed against a particularly sensitive spot before he decided he couldn't take it anymore and threw her down onto the bouncy bed as he held himself up with his hands, adjusting to be perfectly slotted in between her legs that locked together around his torso as she ran her fingers through his hair that fell down.
"Nate ?..." She spoke up in a soft voice and he could feel her breath on his face by how close they were.
"Mhm?" He reached down to position himself against her clit and began to jut his hips forward and back eliciting a high-pitched squeal.
"F-Fuck me." She had the wind knocked out of her as soon as he entered her before she could finish her request.
Both parties let out loud moans as they both felt each other in the most intimate way possible. He let her adjust to his size impatiently since it took all of him to not move inside of her. The warm, wet walls of her womanhood drove him crazy and he swore he nearly came undone already when she clenched around him.
"You ready, honey?" He asked shakily, he just wanted to feel every inch of her.
A timid nod came from her a few seconds later signalling her consent and he wasted no time in dragging himself out until just the tip was engulfed before plunging back into her tight hole, encouraging another in-sync moan.
Gradually, he picked up a regular rhythm and fastened his speed as soon as she muttered the words, "faster" and "harder". The sound of skin slapping on skin filled the air mixed in with their combined moans and groans.
"Yeh feel so good, so deep." She plucked up the confidence to try her hand at some dirty talk he had never heard from her before but he had to admit, he felt himself twitch at her words.
"God, you're killin' me." He shivered as he picked up his pace.
"Yeah?..." She smirked as she leant up to press her wet lips against his, moaning against them. "Fuck, Nate , don't stop."
Every word she said stroked his ego even more and it turned him on to no extent to get praise that he was doing everything she wanted. With a few more hard thrusts, he felt the familiar twist in his stomach.
"You gonna cum for me? You gonna cum for Daddy?" The nickname just slipped from his parted lips as he breathed heavily but it didn't go unnoticed by her, making her let out an exaggerated moan to let him know.
"Mm, Daddy's so good t' me." She paused to peck his lips once more before arching her back as he brushed against that special spot. "'M gonna cum. Want yeh t' cum inside me." She whispered.
Never had she been so relieved she had decided to take up the pill since she never wanted to stop feeling this level of ecstasy.
Hearing those words whispered so filthily from her cherry red mouth tipped him over the edge as he released hard, surrounded by her squeezing walls, which in turn, caused her to become sensitive and orgasm with him still deep inside of her as they both yelled each other's names in pleasure.
The only noises that could be heard was their heavy breathing and the parting of lips as they gave each other loving pecks, trying to come down from their highs as he carefully pulled out.
"You're the best thing that's ever happened t' me, you know?" She rolled onto her side to face the man that collapsed by her side and cuddled up to him, tracing the watch she had given him as a second Valentine's Day present. In fact, she had the watch that matched. It came as a couple's collection, what could she say?
"I know, baby girl. 'N' I love you very much." He replied tiredly as he followed her movements on the timepiece.
"I love you too."
Though, how was she to know that he told her empty promises and gave her false assumptions?
The watch she had given him? He had unexpectedly dropped the bomb on her that he had supposedly 'lost' it one day nonchalantly, as if he didn't really care, after coming back from one of his never ending nights out.
She still had hers.
She never took it off since she bought them both unless she showered and went to bed.
She always put it back on in the mornings even if she didn't have plans. She just loved having the strap to remind her of their love when he wasn't around.
However, whenever they fought, it always seemed to her that he forgot to speak with an underlying tone of adoration like she did since she could never really stay angry at him. Always pinpointing the cons of the situation they were arguing about and making her feel guilty that she even brought it up.
But ever since she packed up and walked away from his hold on her, she figured that the only thing she was genuinely guilty of, was loving him too much. Giving him too much.
She gave him everything she had to offer and during the first few years, she thought it was enough for him to believe she was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.
It was only when she started to feel her grip on him slipping away from her that she knew she was his second choice. Something that she never wanted to be.

If somebody asks how we died,
Please look them straight in the eye.
Call it, "suicide".
Don't fabricate, just tell 'em, babe.
It was suicide.
Don't sugarcoat it, just let them know.

The two men stood conversing with each other as they discussed the art that was on display for the event they were invited to. They had been colleagues before; however, they had lost contact after one of them took up a new job opportunity, meeting again after a good year or so and decided to catch up.
The art gallery consisted of the most recent masterpieces from unknown artists around the globe. It was an event organised to give exposure to struggling individuals chasing their dreams and it was people like Nate and his status who were invited to review the artworks and buy them if they were impressed. All the money earnt from these purchases go back to the original artists, which in turn, correlated to more of said artists' pieces being on display in the future.
The prices they were going for weren't exactly the cheapest either.
"'Ey, didn't your girl wan' t' be an artist?" Obviously, the break-up hadn't reached the likes of Nate's newfound pal yet and it instantly wiped the smile off of his face.
"Yeah." A remorseful chuckle was puffed out, "Yeah, she did..."
"Actually, where is she? Yeh should've brought her along, yeh idiot, she would've loved this! Las' time I saw yeh both, you couldn't leave each other alone." The uninformed man stood next to him gave him a playful nudge and a wink of the eye without noticing the sudden deflation of his friend.
"She, uh... She's not my girl anymore." He finally confessed after swirling his drink in his cup as he was pondering whether or not to actually tell the man beside him.
"Oh, shit, Nate , I didn't mean t'-..." He began to apologise for being so insensitive but was interrupted by a shake of a curly head.
"'S all good, don't worry 'bout it." His eyes cast downwards, losing the twinkle in his eyes as he tried to smile genuinely.
"If yeh don't mind me asking, mate, wha' happened? You seemed so happy." A hand was placed on his shoulder roughly as a form of comfort as he sighed heavily.
"It just... Didn't work out." A dismissive sip of his beverage came afterwards as the guilt of brushing his four-year relationship off like it was nothing came creeping up on his conscience.
"D'yeh really expect me t' believe that, Nate ?" The questioning tone of the man that clearly didn't believe his reason for the end of his relationship only made Nate feel even worse about his disregard and internally convinced him to elaborate.
"It was my fault." He rubbed his hand over his face, he didn't realise actually talking about it would affect him this much - especially in public. "I, um... God. I cheated on her."
The recoil of the friendly hand on his shoulder signified the disappointment his friend felt towards him but kept his mouth shut, willing him to continue to explain.
"She was everything I thought I wanted, that I needed. I had no doubt that she was the woman I could spend the rest of my life with." Nate painfully started to release his pent up feelings ever since she walked away from him the week before. "I still think she is, you know?..."
He trailed his sentence off like he was ashamed to admit his feelings. He felt as if he didn't even deserve to mention her name, let alone keep thinking about their future together. He pulled himself together, though, he owed her character enough to explain the situation fully and not give people even the faintest idea that it was her that caused the death of their relationship.
"I ruined four years of the happiest times of my life, Swazz, for nothing... It was 'bout five or so months. It lasted for five months. It jus' happened, I never wanted to jeopardise wha' her and I had bu' it was when she was away for one of her work trips." He felt the water building up behind his eyes, ready to start falling at anytime but he had to get it out. He didn't care if he was in public or not, it had been eating him alive not being able to talk about it with anyone. "I went t' the bar her and I always went when we were free. We used t' talk for hours about jus' anything. Each other. Our days. Our families. Our future... How much we loved each other..."
He had to quieten his voice at the end otherwise he knew he would've burst out into ugly tears. Not like he hadn't been doing exactly that ever since the front door closed of their shared home. Well. His home. He didn't even think it was a 'home' anymore. She was the one who made it feel like a home to him and when she left, it was just a building in which he slept in every night. With all of her belongings gone after she had come to pick up the rest, catching him in his time of vulnerability when he opened the door where he hoped she would've been back in his arms within the hour, it was just a house. There was no warmth left within its walls; only faded memories he tried so hard to block out as he spent his nights with a skimpily-clad woman he didn't even know the middle name of.
"I met her at that same bar and we jus' got t' talking. I told her how lonely I felt with the love of my life away for weeks over a few drinks I bought us. By the time she was running her hand up 'n' down my leg, I wasn't in my senses and jus' allowed her to. The first time she kissed me the same night, I couldn't stop her even if I tried - I was so far gone. And I... I enjoyed it. It'd been so long since I actually held someone close, video calls and textin' can only do so much, y'know? 'Fore I knew it, I woke up the next morning in someone else's bed and her naked body beside mine in the exact same state. All of it jus' spiralled out of my control from there, she never stopped callin' me for another hook up and I couldn't bring myself to say 'no'... I should've, I know I should've, I had a perfect life with the perfect girl but I guess, for a moment, I wanted something else. Somethin' new." He didn't even attempt to hide his shame as he looked up towards the ceiling to keep the rivers that flowed in his eyes at bay.
"She didn't even try t' leave as soon as she found out. She told me she knew at the third month about wha' I was doin' and said she stayed t' try and change my mind." He brought a closed fist up to his mouth, refusing to break down in such a public place, and already receiving a few judgemental stares from passersby as he struggled to contain his emotions. "God, she tried t' change my mind..." He weakly let out a breath. "She did ev'rything for me. Her attitude towards me never changed at all, she still loved me with ev'rything she had. The best girl I could've ever asked for was all mine and I didn't even give her a second glance most nights when I climbed into bed with her after I came on another girl's tits." His sudden outburst of anger directed at himself brought unwanted attention from the few that surrounded him, earning some disapproving stares and shushes.
"Why don't yeh call her, Nate? You're in bits." A piece of advice was given to him from Swazz who stood silently throughout his whole rant. The reply to it, however, was a mocking laugh as Nate threw his head back.
"Would you forgive me if you were her?" He stared blankly at the artwork in front of him, they must've been stood there for 10 minutes at the least.
Once again, silence was the dumbfounded man's only response to his rhetorical question, and that was all Nate needed to nod to himself as if he finally understood. That he finally let it sink in that his relationship was indefinitely over and there was nothing he could've done to make it better.
There was only so many tears he could hold in at that moment before he couldn't physically keep his wall up and all the emotions came rushing through the floodgates of his distress and trauma.
He had managed to keep himself together for all of the times he had to inform acquaintances of his new relationship status by simply brushing it off and saying exactly what he had told Swazz at the beginning. But it had become too much for the secretly heartbroken man finally, and there he was. Sobbing disgustingly into his hand as he tried to cover his cries up to leave at least some of his dignity remaining intact.
He had come to the conclusion that it was never what she had done. It was never what she had said. And it was never what he thought he felt; like he just fell out of love with her. But it was everything to do with the way she still loved him unconditionally after acknowledging his unfaithfulness to her and it made his heart hurt.
By realising this too late, he had to live with himself knowing that he pushed her too far off the edge and that he actually did love her after all.
He still loved her.
But instead of falling asleep to the sight of her radiant face - peaceful as she cuddled into his body, he had to tell everyone that he, himself, killed the best relationship he had ever been in.

He had to call it 'suicide'.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.8K 127 32
A compilation of imagines that I've written from my tumblr account about the Omaha boys. Also, the reader is named Y/N (your name) & I'm too lazy to...
752K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
18.1K 321 81
Letting my imagination go wild on these boys! I love all of them to pieces!! Gilinsky Johnson Skate Sammy
86.3K 2.5K 19
After months of struggling to find a stable job in L.A., Lux finally gets her big break: as a personal assistant for a rapper she's never heard of: S...