The Above Cover Agent

By circcanread

Some say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer but who's to say they are not all the same? A gir... More

-{Character Introduction}-
-{Chapter 1}-
-{Chapter 2}-
-{Chapter 3}-
-{Chapter 4}-
-{Chapter 5}-
-{Chapter 6}-
-{Chapter 7}-
-{Chapter 8}-
-{Chapter 9}-
-{Chapter 10}-
-{Chapter 11}-
-{Chapter 12}-
-{Chapter 13}-
-{Chapter 14}-
-{Chapter 15}-
-{Chapter 16}-
-{Chapter 17}-
-{Chapter 18}-
-{Chapter 19}-
-{Chapter 20}-
-{Chapter 21}-
-{Chapter 22}-
-{Chapter 23}-
-{Chapter 24}-
-{Chapter 25}-
-{Chapter 26}-
-{Chapter 28}-
-{Chapter 29}-
-{Chapter 30}-
-{Chapter 31}-
-{Chapter 32}-
-{Chapter 33}-
-{Chapter 34}-
-{ Chapter 35 }-
-{ Chapter 36 }-
-{ Chapter 37 }-
-{ Chapter 38 }-
-{ Chapter 39 }-
-{ Chapter 40 }-
-{ Chapter 41 }-
-{ Chapter 42 }-
-{ Chapter 43 }-
-{ Chapter 44 }-
-{ Chapter 45 }-
-{ Chapter 46 }-
-{ Chapter 47 }-
-{ Chapter 48 }-
-{ Chapter 49 }-
-{ Chapter 50 }-
-{ Chapter 51 }-
-{ Chapter 52 }-
-{ Chapter 53 }-
-{ Chapter 54 }-
-{ Chapter 55 }-
-{ Chapter 56 }-
-{ Chapter 57 }-
-{ Chapter 58 }-
-{ Chapter 59 }-
-{ Chapter 60 }-
-{ Chapter 61 }-
-{ Chapter 62 }-
-{ Chapter 63 }-
-{ Chapter 64 }-
-{ Chapter 65 }-
-{ Chapter 66 }-
-{ Chapter 67 }-
-{ Chapter 68 }-
-{ Chapter 69 }-
-{ Ending }-

-{Chapter 27}-

180 20 14
By circcanread

    "Princess hunt there you are I have been looking everywhere for you!" A soft and angelic voice cried out as a shadowy figure ran towards me catching me off guard, it's Mia.

    "Oh joy, Mia it's you!!" I replied sarcastically walking over towards her ditching the two very confused princes to a crowd of fan girl princesses behind me.

    "I stopped by your room this morning and could not find you anywhere. Where were you this morning?" She questioned looking at me with curiosity.

    "Around..." I replied easily.

    "Very funny, but I told you I was going to pick you up! Remember I promised to give you a tour so let's go," replied Mia grabbing onto my hand and walking forward.

    "I have already seen most of the school, Mia, why do you need to show me I really should get to class I really don't want to have another lecture for being late." 

    "We have already bee over this yesterday I was told to show you around so I will. Come on princesses hunt let's go."

    "What about class, I don't want to be late." Insert the bullshit button here, I could care less about class but being with Mia vs class is a given w9inner class for sure.

    "It's fine the teachers will understand." She replied hesitantly continuing to walk forward pulling me along with her.

    "Ok first things first as you probably already know this is Princeton Academy for the Royals, this is the office..."

  ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

    "And that's the school's layout and tour," Mia replied breathing out heavily and smiling brightly towards me her eyes shimmering with excitement.

    "Wow, thanks, Mia it was actually really fun and I got to learn a lot about the school..." I trailed off slightly unsure of what to truly say. 

    I'll admit that the tour was helpful and that Mia is actually a really cool person to hang out with but damn this school is ginormous.

    The tour alone had lasted hours itself meaning that we wasted about two to three hours of class time, not that I'm complaining.

    "Classes are already over," Mia replied chirpily bouncing up and down on the heels of her feet smiling sheepishly.

    "Oh I see.."

    "Well, I'm off for dinner I must be going I'm going to be late goodbye princess hunt!" Mia replied waving towards me happily turning around and dashing off down the halls.

    After all, that walking around the school I'm not really that hungry. I get the fact that food creates energy for your body but honestly, I am just not that hungry right now.

    And for a fact, I do not want to run into any more princes or princesses today what so ever. If I have to learn any more manners today I swear I'm going to start ripping my hair out!

    The bell rang one more in a beautiful and simple chime signaling that dinner was about to begin. Pools and groups of princesses and princes rush pass me down the halls towards dinner.

     Immediately I could feel my legs controlling themselves as if my body was in some kind of lucent dream or maybe a trance of some sort?

    I felt my legs direct themselves left and then forward as I began walking down the luxurious hallways to a familiar looking gold and white detailed door.

    I grazed my fingers against the beautifully detailed wood as I placed a little force onto the door knob pushing it open with ease walking towards the familiar looking piano.

    My legs stopped immediately as I looked both ways gazing over the large white bookshelves full of books, a marvelous marble fireplace, beautiful seating arrangements and a grand piano.

    I trailed my feet against the beautiful carpeted floors trailing my fingers against the delicate fabric of the couch trailing over the trip of the sides and then the walls.

    My feet carried my weight towards the elegant light switch as I dimmed down the lights focusing them to the center where the piano was.

    I rushed over to the delicate piano chair sitting down cautiously mentally squealing like a little girl at the feel of the cool and smooth wood against my fingertips.

    I slid open the piano cover trailing my hand over the beautiful and shiny white and black keys slowly closing my eyes and beginning to fall into relaxation.

     My fingers slowly taped each key to a beautiful and delicate tune forcing electricity to shoot and flow up and down my finger tips as well as throughout my body as each sound rang out.

     My hair fell to the side cascading down my right shoulder and back as I bobbed my head up and down matching to the elegant and classical tune.

      My soul, heart, mind ad body began dancing with the marvelous Beethoven song as everything began to flow smoothly with the music.

     "I forgot how good this feels..." I couldn't help but grin as I continued to play graceful savoring each and every second of bliss from the music as it flowed through my body.

     To say that I missed playing the piano is an understatement I use to live for music but it all changed, maybe being here truly won't be so bad with this piano.

      My fingers came to a rest ad slowly began to stop as I dropped my right hand to the side allowing the left to graze the last keys playing the very last notes of the song.

     "Didn't you say earlier that you did not know how to play?" A voice rang out awakening me from my peaceful and relaxing daze.

     A gasp escaped my lips as I turned around immediately standing up and distancing myself away from the piano while ignoring the intense and playful gaze of familiar.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 4.2K 26
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING An agent emotional is an agent reckless, and Agent Knight's most recent mission has her feelings entwined in the tangled web...
94 26 27
This anecdote is about the ones living among us yet, people different from us. The ones who see and live their lives in a different way. What life we...
118K 2.5K 21
She was an assassin. They were young heroes. She was beaten for her mistakes. They were treated with care and kindness. They were heroes. She was a v...
884 60 61
She didn't know he was the devil even though his name hinted on it strongly. Now she is his assassin. Oh. The dangerous life of an assassin. *(contai...