Red Racketeer {Black Butler}

By LionxStrawberryCake

Alice Faloria, a cat demon with the past unknown to everyone. She holds pain of not using her time to find he... More

Alice's Profile
We begin with our fairy tale
The Prince Guest
Maid's Manners
Punishments are to be Made
Damage Doll
Past Fears
Promise Hearts
Dove's Ball
Jack the Ripper
Alice and The Demon, Part 1
Remember to Forget
Handle this Chore of Punishment
Hear the Racketeer's Secrete
Circus Ark, Come Dear Shinigami
Fire Dancer Joins the Circus
Welcome to Noah's Ark Circus
Doctor's In
Cats and Blaze
Caught at Last or Not?
What is yer act Black and Smile?
The Pipper's Son
Circus's Nightmare
Red Oh Red, Are You My Red Racketeer?
Silent Night and Hit Midnight
Demon Chess Part 1
Demon Chess Part 2
It really is Hell
Goodbye Red Racketeer for Now

Alice and The Demon Part 2

2.8K 63 6
By LionxStrawberryCake

Ciel holds his legs close to his chest as he sits under the same flower tree where he and Alice always sit under at. He closes his eyes thinking back of what Alice would always say about the flower tree a few years ago.

'Alice smiles at Ciel as they run with joy and notice some people talking near a big white flower tree.

"We should take this down! It never changes with the seasons!"

"It must be a demon tree!"

"NO!" Alice runs up to the tree spreading her arms. "Don't kill it!"

Ciel imitates the same without thinking the outcome.

The three grown ups glare at them. "You're just kids!"

"Every living has one life!" Alice exclaims. "No matter what it is!"

Her outcome reached the grown ups hearts and walk away. Alice turns to the tree with a smile. "Thank goodness."

"Alice, why did you save the tree?" Ciel asks as he sits down next to the spoken tree.

Alice sits next to him and looks up at it. "It's beautiful, and it's been here since we lived here. Who would ever want to kill it?"

She smiles at Ciel and messes his hair up with her fingers. "It's our promise tree, like that tree in my book. We'll always be together as long as this stands and never dies."

Ciel smirks at the sweet memory of them. Then the demon's image pop in his head. He growls in frustration.

"What's wrong Ciel, where's Alice?"

He looks up to see Claude. Maybe he could kill the demon to release Alice from his evil grasps. "Claude," Ciel stands up. "You have to believe me, a demon has Alice as a prisoner!"

Claude chuckles and pats Ciel's head, while shaking his head in disbelief. "Like I believe your childish lies, now tell me where Alice is."

Ciel glares up at him. "I'm not lying! She got captured by a demon!"

"Okay," Claude leans down to his level. "Then where is she? In a cave? A huge castle?"

He leans back up sneering at the kid. "Yeah right. I'll find her myself."

'Wait a minute,' Claude thinks. 'If I take Ciel to the Undertaker to check if he's alright. Which he isn't then everyone will think he's been possessed. Alice will surely come back to save him and to make it all go away. All she has to do is agree to marry me.'

"On second thought, I'll help find your sister, if you stay home for a while and I'll make sure she gets home." Claude smiles at Ciel.

Ciel nods and runs back home, while Claude chuckles at his brilliant plan.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Alice wakes up to see that she was still in the castle. She thought everything was back to normal. She wishes she could cry, but her eyes are puffy from crying in the dungeon that one night.

"Finally you're awake!" said a dresser.

"Ahhhhhh!" Alice screams and hide underneath the blankets.

Finny takes the blanket off. "Don't be afraid that's Nina the dresser. She's here to help you dress for breakfast with the demon."

"Are you sure Demon will be alright with that?" Alice asks making the demon's name Demon to make things easier.

Nina nods and opens her doors revealing dresses in different colors. "Which one dear?"

Alice stands up from her bed and look closely at the elegant dresses. She finds a cream plain dress with white laces on the bottom that reaches over her knees a few inches and takes it out. "I like this one."

"Are you sure? There are other options." Nina asks.

Alice shakes her head. "I like this one."

Nina sighs and pushes Finny out of the room. "Out, she's a lady and you're a man!"

"i thought Finny was a girl..." Alice whispers, but starts changing into her dress. After she was done she walks out of her room to meet Bard. He leads her down the grand stairs and into the dinning room.

Alice notices Demon sitting at the end of the table, not touching his food. She slowly walks over to him. His appearance seems different from last night. Demon's hair was longer, he had small curved horns and the nails that Alice thought were long claws, but his wings were still there. 'Maybe the dark was playing tricks on me.' Alice thought.

"I'm leaving if you think my appearance is scary to you." Demon stands up.

Alice shakes her head. "No it's okay! I was thinking of how nice it is today."

Demon eyes slightly looks shocked, but then shakes it off and sits back down. Alice sits on the side of the table on Demon's left side.

Alice eats her egg and toast, she looks outside to see many roses and flowers blooming in the snow. Demon stops eating his food to see Alice awing at the flowers. "What's so interesting about flowers?"

She looks at him and point her fork at him. "Because they give people happiness."

Demon titches. "Yeah right, they leave curses."

Alice glares at him and stands up. "Well that's going to change your mind!"

Demon gives her a questioning look, but Alice ignores it and grabs his hand to lead him outside. They both stand in the garden and look at the flowers. Alice was explaining what flower it was and their meanings, even the fairy tails about it if there was any. But Demon didn't pay any attention on the flowers, but on her.

Alice's velvet hair looked like it was soft to touch and her blue eyes look the most innocent eyes he has ever laid eyes on. He sighs and reaches towards her, but he accidentally clips a small piece of her hair. Demon quickly brings himself back and looks sadly at his hands. "I ruin everything that I touch."

"No," Alice holds Demon's hands. "You don't ruin things. Watch."

She lets go and points at herself. "Touch my cheek."

"But I will cut you." Demon protest. Alice grabs his hand and places it on her right cheek. He didn't cut her and then he puts his other free hand on her other cheek.

Alice can feel the warmth of his hands and closes her eyes in bliss. "I thought your hands would be cold."

"Why is that?" Demon asks and puts his forehead to hers.

She laughs. "Cuz of your cold personality."

Demon laughs and continues. He hand't laugh for so long, not even before the curse. Alice laughs also.

Finny and Bard were moving back and forth, making a waving motion to the demon. Demon looks over and Bard writes with his nose(where the flames come out) 'Ask her for a dance later on today!'

Demon gives them a questioning look, but understand after thinking about it. He really didn't know what the dance was for. "Alice, would you like to join me for a dance later on to welcome you?"

She nods. "I would love to! Let me get ready!"

Alice walks back in waving goodbye to Demon. Demon waves a little, but stops after she had left. "This is going to be a pain for me to get ready."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Alice, what are you going to wear?" Nina asks panicking.

Alice was also panicking. "I don't know! I never went to a dance before! Demon won't like me if I don't know how!"

Nina stops panicking and looks at her with seductive. "You said that 'Demon won't like you', does that you mean you love him~?"

Alice blushes. "NO I DON'T!"

*In Demon's room*

"Bard, help me with my outfit. I can't seem to choose one!" Demon yells as he rips up some ugly clothes.

"Calm down, I'm sure that Alice wouldn't care." Finny said in a sacred voice.

Bard gives a black tie to Demon and he adjust it on his white shirt. "I don't want to look like a clown in front of her."

Finny and Bard looks at each other then at Demon with smirks. "Do you love her master?" they said at the same time.

Demon glares at them. "NO I DO NOT!" He roars at them.

As the two finish getting ready they both walk down the other grand stairs leading to the ballroom. Alice looked stunning in her light blue dress and Demon in his fancy black suit with a blue rose on his right side. They hold hands and sparks flew at their touch.

Demon moves his hand away, afraid that he might cut Alice's hand. She grabs his hand and smiles. He smiled back and leads her down the stairs to the ballroom. They were in perfect unison, until Alice accidentally steps on Demon's foot.

"I-I'm sorry, I never got a chance to learn how to dance." Alice whispers nervously.

Demon chuckles and puts the blue rose on Alice's hair. "It's alright. I'll teach you."

He talks to her about the steps and they soon danced the night away. Alice was impressed by Demon's teachings. "You're good at this."

"Naturally," He dips her on the last tune of the song that the objects made. "I am one hell of a demon."

Alice laughs and leans in close. "Yes, you are one hell of a demon."

Demon leans close to her face embracing her lips. He never knew that love was this great, unlike the girls that he used to play with before he was cursed. Demon never knew that true love could be a bliss.

Alice was feeling the same way. They both hurried and reached Demon's room. It was dark and everything was torn, but that didn't stop the lovers. They make out more on the bed and their love grew in flames, until Demon was about to take Alice's dress off. She stops their make out session and shakes her head no in fear. "I'm not ready."

Demon was ferrous. "Why?! Don't you love me?!"

"I do, but I miss my brother so much. I may never see him again." Alices tears glides down her face and onto Demon's hand. He growls in anger and stomps over to a small mirror. He grabs it and throws it at her. "Say what you want to see and it will show you!"

Alice nods and looks at it. "Show me Ciel."

A red smoke formed in it and revealed Ciel being pushed into a carraige with 'crazy possessed' on it. Alice gasps and looks at Demon. "I have to save my brother!"

Demon smashes a glassed cup. "THEN GO TO HIM AND NEVER COME BACK!" He yells.

Alice smiles. "Thank you, Demon."

She then runs out of the room still holding the mirror and another petal from the white rose in the vase fell. Only one more left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Alice runs towards her home where everyone is and sees Ciel being lifted from two men. "LET HIM GO!"

Claude was at the scene of course and walks over to her. "Alice are you alright? Everyone thinks your brother is lying about you being a prisoner of a demon."

"No, Alice I'm telling the truth right?!" Ciel yells.

Undertaker walks out rubbing his hands together. "Hehehhehe I have another body to keep for inspection for any possession~!"

Claude smirks and holds Alice's shoulders. "Look I can make this all go away."

"Really?" Alice asks.

"Yes, if you marry me." Claude smirks.

Alice slaps him and glares with flame. "Never!"

Everyone starts moving Ciel closer to the carriage. Alice runs up the stairs of her home. "STOP!"

They all look at her. She sighs and holds up the mirror in her hands. "Show me the demon!"

The mirror glowed bright red with smoke inside and showed Demon roaring and flapping his wings. Claude takes it out of her hands. "So Ciel was telling the truth, WE SHALL KILL THIS DEMON!"

"While we're at it, why don't we cut this flower demon possessive tree!" the men yells and they get an axe. They started cutting it, Alice tried to stop them, but Claude stopped her before she could. Her tears flowed down her cheek as the tree creaks loudly as it falls.

Claude lets go of her and brings his gun up. "Now the demon!"

"No! The demon is very nice! Don't kill him!" Alice yells, but no one listened and they all walk with their pitchforks in their hands.

Ciel holds Alice back. "They're doing the right thing!"

"No," Alice cries and goes on her knees. "They're going to kill him. I don't want him to die."

Ciel didn't believe that her sister was in love. And with a demon. He kneels down and looks at her in the face. "Do you really love him?"

Alice nods. Ciel takes her hand and they both got on Bessy to catch up with them. When they got to the castle, everyone had already broke in. They entered and the villagers started running for their lives as silver wear and other items were thrown.

Alice leaves Ciel to take care of the villagers and runs up towards Demon's room. She hears banging and hopped that Claude didn't shoot him. She runs in and see the balcony door open. Running over to it Alice sees Claude and Demon fighting each other on the roof.

Demon pushes with all his might and knocks Claude out for a while.

"Demon!" He hears the sweet voice of the girl he loves.

"Alice," He flies over to Alice and touches her cheek. "You came back."

Claude sneaks up behind Demon and stabs his heart. Alice screams and holds Demon close to her. The demon roared and pushed Claude to his falling pitiful death.

Alice tries her best to bring Demon back up and succeed. She touches Demon's face. "Please don't die!"

Demon holds her face and kisses her. "I'll always love you."

He slowly closes his eyes the last petal of the rose fell on the bottom of the case. Alice shakes her head. "N-No, Demon wake up!"

Alice lies her head on his chest. "I love you no matter what, as a demon or a man. I love you."

A red glow swarms around Demon and slowly forms him into a man. Demon's horns, wings, and his claws disappears. His hair grew shorter to. And then sets him on Alice's lap.

The man wakes up with his raideint red eyes up at Alice's blue eyes. Alice stares at him like he was a different person, but she knew who it was. "Demon?" She asks..

"Alice," He stands up and looks at himself. "I'm back! The curse has been lifted!"

Alice hugs him around his neck and kisses him. He kisses her back, but pulls back. "My real name is Sebastian Michaelis."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*Dream ends*

Alice wakes up to find herself in her room. "What a dream. Wasn't I in the forest?"

"You were, so I brought you back in. It was quite chilly so I brought you to my room." Sebastian said on the other side of the bed. He was naked and Alice looks down also to see herself naked.

She glares at him. "What did you do?!"

"I only made your body temperature the same." Sebastian slams his hands on the bed frame with Alice in the middle. "Now, do tell me what the dream was about."

Alice smirks and leans in close to kiss him. She quickly pulls back putting her black gloved finger to her lips. "It's a secrete."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 168 27
Sebastian MichaelisXReader Ciel Phantomhive hadn't exactly told everyone that his sister, (fn), survived the fire from the manor and the torture the...
10.1K 662 13
Demons. They are masters of practically anything and everything, and are pretty much unmatched in combat. That's why when Ciel is given a case by the...
63.5K 2.2K 53
"I don't know what's going on, but there's one thing I'm absolutely certain of: Sebastian Michaelis is not human, and I have no clue of what his inte...
581K 19.3K 33
Black Butler FanFiction Cat(Neko) was a freak in the traveling circus. that's the only life she's known. Shortly after Ciel had becom a demon, whe...